"Hey Zeus" Loves Me This I Know, For The Bible Tells Me So

Uncensored it's in the NT so you just trashed the NT.
You also assumed my political affiliation which is exposing your stereotyping hatred of Jews.
Source for Jesus sexuality with Lazarus as one of his love interests:
***Missing Fragments from St. Mark's Gospel According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery nearJerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the following passage:
"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

To confirm this is legitimate and not forged texts: there is a letter from Clement of Alexandria to one Theodore in which this passage is quoted from what is now known as "The Secret Gospel According to Mark".

****A newly translated Gnostic gospel, entitled The Secret Book of Judas of
Kerioth, According to this seemingly
authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik, said Jesus had an active bisexual love life,
including relations
with John, Lazarus and Mary Magdelene, served an LSD-like psychedelic at
the Last Supper, faked his own crucifixion in collaboration with Judas and
Joseph of Arimathea [as in the Koranic account] and died a natural death.

But there’s more verses:
"...there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and
the young men laid hold of him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked." (Mark 14:51-52). Was this the companion that Luke observed with Jesus inside the garden?

"...he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day..."(Amos 2:16----the Hebrew 'labab' translated 'flee away' here, actually means 'transported with love', and also 'ravished'). Now that certainly fits this episode of the young man fleeing away naked from Jesus outside the garden of Gethsemane.

Who was this young man if not perhaps the rich man whom "Then Jesus
beholding him, loved him..."(Mark 10:21).
Perhaps it was the rich man Lazarus, of whom "...he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth..."(John 11:11----The Greek 'philos' translated 'friend', also means 'dear' and 'fond of').

Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his deciples, whom Jesus loved." (John 13:23----the Greek word 'anakeimai' translated 'leaning', also means 'recline' and 'outstretched'). Several passages later
again "He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?"(John 13:25----the Greek word 'epipipto' translated 'lying' also means 'embrace with affection').

A very intimate portrait begins to emerge of Jesus' close physical contact with certain male friends. They are seen "...stretched out...", and "...in close embrace...", and "...lying together...", and "...kissing...", and affection-ately (and publicly) displaying their 'phileo' and 'agapao' for each other.

Ding ding ding, and there it surfaces,
the hatred of Jews (born out of affiliation pride)and hatred of people in general who have good sound reasoning in discussing topics that you disagree with.
Instead of atacking the subject you attacked the posters of the subject, which means you self deflected the label of hate that you are projected onto your targets in displaced form=psychology 101.
Now we know why you are defending a bitter lady...you can relate to that bitterness.

Again, you present fabricated claims against those whom you hate. No different than the Nazi fucks and their fake Talmuds.

I assume your tale of Jesus and Lazarus is from some "special" Bible that only you and other bigots have access to?

If that bitch is so religious she needs to live like she is. There's half dozen reasons in the old testament to put her ass to death. Gluttony being the least:

If you are so pious, you need to live it.

You're just a fucking demagogue, a fraud spewing hate at enemies of the party.

I'm an atheist and a Democrat. I was a bible thumper and a Republican until after Reagan and after I retired I dropped the religion. At 81 years I don't live me no lies.

When I start "trashing" the New Testament, you'll know it. It will have to do with the age of the documents and the fact they were not written by the alleged authors.

You also assumed my political affiliation which is exposing your stereotyping hatred of Jews.

Are you drunk?

That you use fraud to attack a religion, just as some use fabricated Talmuds to attack Jews, in no way indicates a "hatred of Jews" on my part.

***Missing Fragments from St. Mark's Gospel According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery nearJerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the following passage:

So, a super-secret gospel (Talmud) that only bigots like you have. :thup:

Seig Heil!

"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

Isn't that just fucking convenient.. Just like when the Nazi scum start quoting the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion."

You're a hate fill fraud - and your type are dime a dozen. Usually you scumbags are JOOOOOOOO haters, but your schtick is the same old shit even when you attack Christians.

To confirm this is legitimate and not forged texts: there is a letter from Clement of Alexandria to one Theodore in which this passage is quoted from what is now known as "The Secret Gospel According to Mark".

authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik, said Jesus had an active bisexual love life,
including relations

But there’s more verses:
"...there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and
the young men laid hold of him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked." (Mark 14:51-52). Was this the companion that Luke observed with Jesus inside the garden?

"...he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day..."(Amos 2:16----the Hebrew 'labab' translated 'flee away' here, actually means 'transported with love', and also 'ravished'). Now that certainly fits this episode of the young man fleeing away naked from Jesus outside the garden of Gethsemane.

Perhaps it was the rich man Lazarus, of whom "...he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth..."(John 11:11----The Greek 'philos' translated 'friend', also means 'dear' and 'fond of').

Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his deciples, whom Jesus loved." (John 13:23----the Greek word 'anakeimai' translated 'leaning', also means 'recline' and 'outstretched'). Several passages later
again "He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?"(John 13:25----the Greek word 'epipipto' translated 'lying' also means 'embrace with affection').

A very intimate portrait begins to emerge of Jesus' close physical contact with certain male friends. They are seen "...stretched out...", and "...in close embrace...", and "...lying together...", and "...kissing...", and affection-ately (and publicly) displaying their 'phileo' and 'agapao' for each other.

SOOOPER SEEEECRTER - known only to Christophobic bigots.

You're no different than the Nazi scum.

including relations

But there’s more verses:

Yep, you're a complete fraud alright.

I've spent years smacking filthy fucks like you down. Usually it's over a fabricated Talmud that Nazi scum like to quote. But your fraud is just a slight variation of a theme.

The Fictitious Gospel of Judas and Its Sensational Promotion - Christian Research Institute

You are of course a liar and a fraud.

I'm an atheist and a Democrat. I was a bible thumper and a Republican until after Reagan and after I retired I dropped the religion. At 81 years I don't live me no lies.

You are a typical Communist. You have utterly no integrity. You spew your shit at Davis because she is an enemy of the party, and you are a strict Stalinist. Before you get to tell her how to live, you must first live those same rules.

including relations

But there’s more verses:

When John wrote Revelation he had been exiled to the island of Patmos. Anybody who reads that load of horse shit knows he was either sick and delirious or on some kind of acid.

Uncensored 2008 managed to use all the key words used by nazis propagandists and missionaries when they can't debate a subject. Words out of context missused to notice a bigot;
Zionist, Talmud, using the word to get a rise: Nazis, using the word Nazis deflectively on Jews or Israel, using the word commies, frauds, cuss words, fabricating or lying (when the source says otherwise, pretending to know your affiliation or political party, changing their own affiliation when they find out they were wrong in assuming just to save face,
doing all these because they were made foolish in previous discussions.

My guess is uncensored is lying about their age, religion, country of origin.
My guess is they do propaganda poorly trying to get political and religious division within U.S. for his terrorist ties
Sunni perhaps Isis ties?

When John wrote Revelation he had been exiled to the island of Patmos. Anybody who reads that load of horse shit knows he was either sick and delirious or on some kind of acid.

You think the Apostle John actually wrote the Revelation?

<snicker>

4 big myths of Book of Revelation

The Book of Revelation by John the Apostle

"The Apostle John is the author of the Book of Revelation. He wrote it when he was about 92 years old, while a prisoner of Rome on the remote desert penal colony of Patmos, an island in the Aegean Sea.

Patmos was a quarry mine for the Roman Empire, and was home to many political and religious prisoners or slaves. John, the beloved apostle of Jesus, was being held as a prisoner of Rome on this island for his incessant preaching about Jesus. Rome believed that banishing the old man John to the remote and forsaken island of Patmos, that his voice would be quieted. John was aged in years, and close to the end of his life, probably sent to Patmos in the year 95 by the Roman emperor Domitian, who was reportedly angry at the fact that John was not killed when he was dipped in boiling oil. Since John was a contemporary of Jesus, John would have been by that time, well over 90 years old - making him very likely the only apostle to survive to such an old age. The rest of Jesus apostles and disciples were martyred decades earlier. It was as if God supernaturally preserved John to bare record of The Revelation!"

Before you get to tell her how to live, you must first live those same rules.
ummmm, shouldn't that have been told to Kim regarding the 'sinners' she refused to issue licenses to? to take the plank out of her own eye before trying to remove the sawdust spec from another's, basically? (sarcasm now off)

free will gives us all a chance to basically sin....to fall from God....Kim had her share, i've had my share.... sometimes it takes a Fall or two or ten, to bring you to God...

so, I can't say she is a phony or faking this because of her adulterous past....her shortcomings could be the very reason she is so religious today.

Do I think she appears hypocritical with her religion when the very sins of adultery she committed were death penalty sins in the old testament just like some homosexual acts, and if she followed the bible she would know that her 2nd and third etc marriage licenses should not have been issued to her, yet she judges same sex couples with greater fury than she does herself....the thing is, and sadly, we all do this... our sins, well, there were reasons for them, extenuating circumstances you can say...yet we don't offer this to other sinners? WHY NOT?

do i think she's going to hell for her stamped signature on a same sex marriage license? heck no!!! But i think she either really does believe this....or is a great actress and she wanted her 15 minutes of fame... i suppose, the jury is still out on that...

Before you get to tell her how to live, you must first live those same rules.
ummmm, shouldn't that have been told to Kim regarding the 'sinners' she refused to issue licenses to? to take the plank out of her own eye before trying to remove the sawdust spec from another's, basically? (sarcasm now off)

free will gives us all a chance to basically sin....to fall from God....Kim had her share, i've had my share.... sometimes it takes a Fall or two or ten, to bring you to God...

so, I can't say she is a phony or faking this because of her adulterous past....her shortcomings could be the very reason she is so religious today.

Do I think she appears hypocritical with her religion when the very sins of adultery she committed were death penalty sins in the old testament just like some homosexual acts, and if she followed the bible she would know that her 2nd and third etc marriage licenses should not have been issued to her, yet she judges same sex couples with greater fury than she does herself....the thing is, and sadly, we all do this... our sins, well, there were reasons for them, extenuating circumstances you can say...yet we don't offer this to other sinners? WHY NOT?

do i think she's going to hell for her stamped signature on a same sex marriage license? heck no!!! But i think she either really does believe this....or is a great actress and she wanted her 15 minutes of fame... i suppose, the jury is still out on that...

Not to me it isn't:

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.

Remember what the preacher says in a marriage ceremony, "Till Death Do You Part...So Help You God!"

She took that oath three or four times....just couldn't get it right.

Uncensored 2008 managed to use all the key words used by nazis propagandists and missionaries when they can't debate a subject.

Run you little Nazi coward.

You with your fake scriptures fabricated to slander and libel those you hate.

Words out of context missused to notice a bigot;
Zionist, Talmud, using the word to get a rise: Nazis, using the word Nazis deflectively on Jews or Israel, using the word commies, frauds, cuss words, fabricating or lying (when the source says otherwise, pretending to know your affiliation or political party, changing their own affiliation when they find out they were wrong in assuming just to save face,
doing all these because they were made foolish in previous discussions.

My guess is uncensored is lying about their age, religion, country of origin.
My guess is they do propaganda poorly trying to get political and religious division within U.S. for his terrorist ties
Sunni perhaps Isis ties?

You're a little fucking Nazi - a coward, a liar, and complete scum.

You think the Apostle John actually wrote the Revelation?

<snicker>

The Book of Revelation by John the Apostle

"The Apostle John is the author of the Book of Revelation. He wrote it when he was about 92 years old, while a prisoner of Rome on the remote desert penal colony of Patmos, an island in the Aegean Sea.

Patmos was a quarry mine for the Roman Empire, and was home to many political and religious prisoners or slaves. John, the beloved apostle of Jesus, was being held as a prisoner of Rome on this island for his incessant preaching about Jesus. Rome believed that banishing the old man John to the remote and forsaken island of Patmos, that his voice would be quieted. John was aged in years, and close to the end of his life, probably sent to Patmos in the year 95 by the Roman emperor Domitian, who was reportedly angry at the fact that John was not killed when he was dipped in boiling oil. Since John was a contemporary of Jesus, John would have been by that time, well over 90 years old - making him very likely the only apostle to survive to such an old age. The rest of Jesus apostles and disciples were martyred decades earlier. It was as if God supernaturally preserved John to bare record of The Revelation!"

{the writer of Revelation may have been called John – the book is sometimes called “Book of the Revelation of Saint John the Divine” but he was not the disciple who accompanied Jesus. He was a devout Jew and mystic exiled on the island of Patmos, off the coast of present-day Greece.}

ummmm, shouldn't that have been told to Kim regarding the 'sinners' she refused to issue licenses to?

Not at all. She continued to do the job she was elected to do. That political forces redefined the term marriage to mean something very different did not alter what she vowed to do.

to take the plank out of her own eye before trying to remove the sawdust spec from another's, basically? (sarcasm now off)

Clearly the hate sites are listing scripture for the drones to spew at Christians, but let's face it, most leftists hate Christians and dream of marching them off to death camps, so for someone like Campbell to take a holier than thou stance is at best hypocritical.

Not to me it isn't:

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.

Remember what the preacher says in a marriage ceremony, "Till Death Do You Part...So Help You God!"

She took that oath three or four times....just couldn't get it right.

There are two possibities;

1.) You are a Bible believing Christian speaking to fellow believers

2.) You're a fucking fraud, hypocrite, and demagogue spewing shit you have no belief in in hopes of insulting and defaming the objects of your hate.

Does anyone know if Tourette syndrome carries over to typing indiscriminant foul language? Yikes he/she thinks they are Andrew Dice Clay with hemorrhoids.

Does anyone know if Tourette syndrome carries over to typing indiscriminant foul language? Yikes he/she thinks they are Andrew Dice Clay with hemorrhoids.

Look, you're a Nazi.

You use fraudulent data to smear those whom you hate.

Over the years I have encountered hundreds like you. The common game is to use a fake Talmud to slander those of the Jewish faith. You use fake verses from the book of Mark to slander those of the Christian faith, but the technique is the same one.

You're just a Nazi.

And yes, that does make you a bad person.

Forum List

Back