Hi! Everyone

Good afternoon. TheOldGroundhog here. I am a conservative on most issues but I like to hear opinions of others and why they think the way they do. I live in the deep south and I am in my 70's.
Is conservatism or liberalism still definable? Would you like to introduce yourself by giving it a try?
I'm a Canadian and I can say that Canada is more left or liberal than any major political faction in America.

If you'r a Trump supporter, can you say if Trump is 'conservative' in his policies?

Good to see you
We need more Conservatives

We were running short
tenor.gif

Welcome groundhog!

I've only been here a few days but it seems to be a pretty good forum.

There is a good mix of decent debate, humor, outright flaming, and shenanigans in general for every taste.

Jump on in, the water's fine!

Another new face and friendly one at that. Nice to meet you as well as I don't think I've run into you yet and I always like friendly people. :)

Another new face and friendly one at that. Nice to meet you as well as I don't think I've run into you yet and I always like friendly people. :)
Thanks for the welcome FJB!

I was going to do an introduction thread when I got here but that guy marchamedies or whatever had his going full steam at the time so I figured it would just get lost in the mayhem anyway.

Lol

Is conservatism or liberalism still definable? Would you like to introduce yourself by giving it a try?
I'm a Canadian and I can say that Canada is more left or liberal than any major political faction in America.

If you'r a Trump supporter, can you say if Trump is 'conservative' in his policies?
Donald Trump never struck me as conservative: more common sense than anything. I can understand why people don't like him personally, but his policies benefitted most citizens of USA.

Today is my first day. I am tryhing to figure out the procedures for replying and navigating this site.
If you run into anything you can't figure out, I'm sure that some of the long time members here will chime in and help you out.

So far I haven't run into any major snags, but like I said I'm sure if you ask, you will get an answer pretty quick.

From what I have seen so far here, the respondents to your query may very well end up arguing among themselves over the answer, so don't be surprised if that happens... but you will get an answer just the same.

Lol

Forum List

Back