Hi! Everyone

Good afternoon. TheOldGroundhog here. I am a conservative on most issues but I like to hear opinions of others and why they think the way they do. I live in the deep south and I am in my 70's.
Welcome, I'd like to introduce the Mod staff.

3UiS.gif

Or was that the board members.......? Doesn't matter, it is an insane asylum run by the inmates..........

If you run into anything you can't figure out, I'm sure that some of the long time members here will chime in and help you out.

So far I haven't run into any major snags, but like I said I'm sure if you ask, you will get an answer pretty quick.

From what I have seen so far here, the respondents to your query may very well end up arguing among themselves over the answer, so don't be surprised if that happens... but you will get an answer just the same.

Lol
They don't call me a pot stirrer for nothing.

Good afternoon. TheOldGroundhog here. I am a conservative on most issues but I like to hear opinions of others and why they think the way they do. I live in the deep south and I am in my 70's.
Hi, Groundhog....Welcome aboard. (Warning: Ignore the dems, they try really really hard to offend new posters. RightWinger is actually a leftist troll. He's a bit of ringleader for attacking new posters.)

Thanks for the welcome FJB!

I was going to do an introduction thread when I got here but that guy marchamedies or whatever had his going full steam at the time so I figured it would just get lost in the mayhem anyway.

Lol
Mushbrain is a dweeb. Start your intro thread and foggitaboutit. Welcome to USMB. And yes....people will assist if you need it in navigating the site.

Welcome to USMB, Feb 2. Hope you'll come out of your digs long enough to enjoy the boards and have a great time while you're at it.

wow you have been arounbd.what state are you from and what would you recommend for tourists there?

rippy38 yeah welcome to the site.just wondering,what state are you from and what are the tourist attractions there you would recommend for tourists visiting?

Social Security is the death of the United States, the biggest Ponzi scheme ever, should of been privatized back when George Bush was in office, that was about the only good idea he had.

Yes. Lets put several million seniors instantly into poverty, by giving social security to hedgefund managers. Judging on the events of 1929, and 2008, I'm sure everything will work out fine.

In fact if I were you. I would make it the centerpiece of the Republican campaign going into the midterms.

Forum List

Back