Hi from IL

mergeright

Rookie
Jun 17, 2014
New to the forum.

Let me introduce myself. I see myself as someone who cherish conservative, right wing ideology. My political stand is to stay right, be right and bring back right wing government in USA. Yeah :D

In general I believe in individual responsibility, minimum government, maximum governance, charity, and free enterprise. I understand that this is primarily a US political discussion forum. But occasionally intend to step out and compare and contrast ours with international politics if that's allowed.

Hoping to have a nice time here..

A word for the liberal friends here: Your left lane closed ahead. Merge right :eusa_boohoo:

Fellow conservatives : No I am not getting myself far right into a gutter or ditch :lol:

Welcome. I live in northwestern Illinois and I am a conservative also. Because of your political stance, I assume you are not from the area around Chicago.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Welcome. I live in northwestern Illinois and I am a conservative also. Because of your political stance, I assume you are not from the area around Chicago.

I live in Chicago's northern suburbs. Close to WI border :)

Last edited:
I have extended family from Palatine which I think is a bit outside Chicago . Anyway welcome and I'm pretty new myself .

New to the forum.

Let me introduce myself. I see myself as someone who cherish conservative, right wing ideology. My political stand is to stay right, be right and bring back right wing government in USA. Yeah :D

In general I believe in individual responsibility, minimum government, maximum governance, charity, and free enterprise. I understand that this is primarily a US political discussion forum. But occasionally intend to step out and compare and contrast ours with international politics if that's allowed.

Hoping to have a nice time here..

A word for the liberal friends here: Your left lane closed ahead. Merge right :eusa_boohoo:

Fellow conservatives : No I am not getting myself far right into a gutter or ditch :lol:

Bwahahaha.....Welcome, anyway.....:D

Forum List

Back