Hi, I'm Afrench2 and Nice to Meet Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I made a topic in here when I joined about 4 weeks ago, but I guess not!

I'm a 32 y/o old leftie here in DFW, Texas. I live alone and got out of a relationship late last year. Lived here since my family moved to Texas in 92 (was born in California - maybe that's why I'm a liberal at heart ;)

I am here to try and put some sense into the non-sensical that you see in the media and from the CPAC Cartel. I am here to try and be friendly (I see everyone here call eachother fuckers and morons which I don't agree with).

I love Pink Floyd and Tool and other progressive music (Yes, Rush, etc). My interests include concerts, exercising, sex, and winning elections. I am 3/4 (75%) in Presidential elections. Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016, and Biden in 2020. Pretty good all-time record so far.

Oh and my last note would be: We're turning Texas blue. !!!
So your family helped turn California into the shit hole it is now...saw the writing on the wall about how bad it was going to get and moved to Texas...and now you're working hard to make Texas as bad as Cali? Gee...why don't you just move back to California?

No, I think the Democrats focus too much on esoteric things and it gets the message off-track. The message needs to be simple and stick to 2 points: Government (Keynesian) spending to help those in need, and civil rights.

I think any focus on things such as global warming, cancelling people etc are things that need to take a backseat to major issues. They are still important...but they are not our greatest threats.

The economy, stupid. ~ Carville

No, I think the Democrats focus too much on esoteric things and it gets the message off-track. The message needs to be simple and stick to 2 points: Government (Keynesian) spending to help those in need, and civil rights.

I think any focus on things such as global warming, cancelling people etc are things that need to take a backseat to major issues. They are still important...but they are not our greatest threats.

The economy will take care of itself, if we take care of the people.

I thought I made a topic in here when I joined about 4 weeks ago, but I guess not!

I'm a 32 y/o old leftie here in DFW, Texas. I live alone and got out of a relationship late last year. Lived here since my family moved to Texas in 92 (was born in California - maybe that's why I'm a liberal at heart ;)

I am here to try and put some sense into the non-sensical that you see in the media and from the CPAC Cartel. I am here to try and be friendly (I see everyone here call eachother fuckers and morons which I don't agree with).

I love Pink Floyd and Tool and other progressive music (Yes, Rush, etc). My interests include concerts, exercising, sex, and winning elections. I am 3/4 (75%) in Presidential elections. Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016, and Biden in 2020. Pretty good all-time record so far.

Welcome cutie! You're a ray of sunshine around here. Don't expect too much reciprocity on the friendliness front, but who'd want to be friends with most of these assholes, anyway?

Welcome cutie! You're a ray of sunshine around here. Don't expect too much reciprocity on the friendliness front, but who'd want to be friends with most of these assholes, anyway?
Thank you hun, that is sweet of you :)

The economy will take care of itself, if we take care of the people.

No, it won't. The economy is not self perpetuated. How do you think the economy will take care of itself? While we're at it:
Tell me how far we've come with all that money we throw at the UN to fix global warming. Have we been able to lower the earth's temperature yet?

If-youre-not-a-liberal.jpg
yeah, yeah, I've heard this quote lol.

BTW Churchill got tossed out of power after World War II, his people hated him.

It wasn’t quite like that. :yapyapyapf:

Of course, the guy should have punched me. But this was Europe. He
just smiled his shabby, superior European smile.

God, don't these people have dentists?"

Didn’t think you did clichés. :nono:

View attachment 462916

To be fair, I was quoting Mr. O'Rourke's book from the 1980's.

That being said, Cracked.Com and I are no longer on speaking terms.

There’s nothing fair in the battle of the teeth.

I did my own research about American teeth. Especially the ones in the Louisiana swamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back