Hi, I'm Afrench2 and Nice to Meet Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Frenchy. :113:

I love. . . love. . . love your avatar name. So. . . .so. . . . . fitting. ;)

tumblr_lssmeqr9du1qa0t3vo1_500.jpg

Welcome. . . and have fun!

I think any focus on things such as global warming, cancelling people etc are things that need to take a backseat to major issues. They are still important...but they are not our greatest threats.

I guess that we should be grateful that, although you think that “cancelling people” who disagree with your degenerate ideology is important, that it's not a high priority.

No, I think the Democrats focus too much on esoteric things and it gets the message off-track. The message needs to be simple and stick to 2 points: Government (Keynesian) spending to help those in need, and civil rights.

I think any focus on things such as global warming, cancelling people etc are things that need to take a backseat to major issues. They are still important...but they are not our greatest threats.

Democrats don't want civil rights, they want a passive minority population that votes for them without questions. That's the whole point of using Covid to destroy the economy. Power and compliance it what its all about.

I thought I made a topic in here when I joined about 4 weeks ago, but I guess not!

I'm a 32 y/o old leftie here in DFW, Texas. I live alone and got out of a relationship late last year. Lived here since my family moved to Texas in 92 (was born in California - maybe that's why I'm a liberal at heart ;)

I am here to try and put some sense into the non-sensical that you see in the media and from the CPAC Cartel. I am here to try and be friendly (I see everyone here call eachother fuckers and morons which I don't agree with).

I love Pink Floyd and Tool and other progressive music (Yes, Rush, etc). My interests include concerts, exercising, sex, and winning elections. I am 3/4 (75%) in Presidential elections. Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016, and Biden in 2020. Pretty good all-time record so far.

Oh and my last note would be: We're turning Texas blue. !!!
Please explain your avatar.

I thought I made a topic in here when I joined about 4 weeks ago, but I guess not!

I'm a 32 y/o old leftie here in DFW, Texas. I live alone and got out of a relationship late last year. Lived here since my family moved to Texas in 92 (was born in California - maybe that's why I'm a liberal at heart ;)

I am here to try and put some sense into the non-sensical that you see in the media and from the CPAC Cartel. I am here to try and be friendly (I see everyone here call eachother fuckers and morons which I don't agree with).

I love Pink Floyd and Tool and other progressive music (Yes, Rush, etc). My interests include concerts, exercising, sex, and winning elections. I am 3/4 (75%) in Presidential elections. Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016, and Biden in 2020. Pretty good all-time record so far.

Sorry to hear about your relationship going bad. I hope he didn't take it too hard.

Sorry to hear about your relationship going bad. I hope he didn't take it too hard.
She probably dumped him, because he was such a chichified prog. I got a look at that woman you left, she is very angry with you.
Ugly-Woman--77608.jpg

Well welcome. You will get use to calling people fuckers and morons. I have been a sailor for the past two years kinda getting use to cussing like one. I have spent some time in both Texas and California. Lived in California 8 years on and off. Good luck here, not for the faint of heart but just remember fuck all the conspiracy theory morons and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back