High School Accounting Program Doesn't Allow "White" Students

Yes, they always have...I myself have had the same opportunities in places they didn't allow minorities in the community..
What "places"?
Corporations I have worked for.
I'm surprised you didn't quit that job in disgust
I quit because they wanted me to do disgusting low life stuff like pee in a cup....Damn fecalfeliacs. I worked in NW Arkansas in the mid 1980's to 1992 in the corporate world as an electronics tech, electrician and mechanical repair and they did not allow minorities to live there, the SE Asians were shipped in and stayed at the companies duplexes they build around their facilities and hid them away. When I bought land in SW Mizzouri there is a strip attached where they had the old duplexes for the Tyson's foods and Hudson Foods that went bankrupt when they had huge recall of ground beef they put on the market..

You anti white skin idiots had better watch it...the last thing you want is a white population that feels discriminated against....believe me....you don't want that kind of problem....
I mostly feel sorry for them wanting to be public accountants.

Meh.....math is racist.
It must be since only white guys managed to pass the electronics course in the army for missile systems.
Well, there you have it.

Why was that test so racist?

You anti white skin idiots had better watch it...the last thing you want is a white population that feels discriminated against....believe me....you don't want that kind of problem....
I mostly feel sorry for them wanting to be public accountants.

Meh.....math is racist.
It must be since only white guys managed to pass the electronics course in the army for missile systems.
Well, there you have it.

Why was that test so racist?
Well, since math is racist, I will be doubly sure that I will not go to a black accountant to have my taxes done. I want someone who doesn't want to change 2 + 2 to equal 5 because somehow, the correct answer of 4 is racist.

not really since it is a private funding of students for the classes.
So... if some private entity decided to flip the script and have classes that were white-only, no coloreds, that'd be okay?
As far as I know, yes.
That's lame, man. You know better. It SHOULD be okay, given the circumstances but we know that as soon as it became common knowledge that school would back down and apologize profusely OR they'd have serious repercussions come their way. Don't mistake me. I don't care what these schools do. All I care about is the blatant hypocrisy the Left skates on time after time. It even pervades our justice system and once respect is lost, it may never be recovered.

not really since it is a private funding of students for the classes.
So... if some private entity decided to flip the script and have classes that were white-only, no coloreds, that'd be okay?
As far as I know, yes.
That's lame, man. You know better. It SHOULD be okay, given the circumstances but we know that as soon as it became common knowledge that school would back down and apologize profusely OR they'd have serious repercussions come their way. Don't mistake me. I don't care what these schools do. All I care about is the blatant hypocrisy the Left skates on time after time. It even pervades our justice system and once respect is lost, it may never be recovered.
What's lame is whites like you who ignore the reason this is being done in order to whine.

Forum List

Back