High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

C019D136A2B94634A4C433F79489D82E.jpg

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

imageedit_349_3998939998.jpg

This is what you voted for. Elections have consequences. Do you expect sympathy?

Boring. I think that this subject was already covered on another thread.

High school cheerleaders placed on probation for posing with 'Trump 2020' banner at N.C. football game

No politics on school property or at school events and not while wearing a uniform that identifies the wearer with the school district, which is politically neutral. Off-campus, away from a school-sponsored event, in street-clothes, this would be okay. What is so hard to understand?
Yet the teachers are allowed to spread communist and Islamic propaganda in their class material.
I don't see how that's fair, do you?

Where is there communist and Islamic "propaganda" in their class material. I recall Texas text books which said that "slavery was a form of immigration". That's my definition of "propaganda". Oh yeah, and the Civil War was about "states' rights".

Personally, I think we should just leave the Sunnis, the Shi'tes, and the Israelis to their own devices. If they want to kill one another, have at it. We're done with all of you. They're all guilty of treat one another with vile hatred and no good has ever come in messing in their hatred of one another.
Claiming ignorance is not a defense....

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

Yet another example of the authoritarian right's fear of dissent and desire to compel conformity.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

This is what you voted for. Elections have consequences. Do you expect sympathy?
Elections do not excuse bad behavior....

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

Sure they do. The Orange Virus is the very model of bad behavior. You have absolutely no room to complain.

Boring. I think that this subject was already covered on another thread.

High school cheerleaders placed on probation for posing with 'Trump 2020' banner at N.C. football game

No politics on school property or at school events and not while wearing a uniform that identifies the wearer with the school district, which is politically neutral. Off-campus, away from a school-sponsored event, in street-clothes, this would be okay. What is so hard to understand?
Yet the teachers are allowed to spread communist and Islamic propaganda in their class material.
I don't see how that's fair, do you?

Where is there communist and Islamic "propaganda" in their class material. I recall Texas text books which said that "slavery was a form of immigration". That's my definition of "propaganda". Oh yeah, and the Civil War was about "states' rights".

Personally, I think we should just leave the Sunnis, the Shi'tes, and the Israelis to their own devices. If they want to kill one another, have at it. We're done with all of you. They're all guilty of treat one another with vile hatred and no good has ever come in messing in their hatred of one another.

The idea that slavery was a form of immigration is a complete mockery of history. The idea of forced immigration in chains is too ridiculous to even contemplate.

The Sunnis and the Shi'ites have been at it for centuries, just like the Catholics and the Protestants in Northern Ireland, and, last week, in Scotland where the riot police, mounted, helicopters, had to be called out to stop the religious rioting. I'm a bit more concerned with the Israelis, given that Jews were, in the 20th Century, the victims of the most incredible massacre in European history, and they had no place to flee. They were hunted people with no country, so I've got to give them that for the sake of their survival.

If this country is so oppressive to you, you are free to pack your shit and go.

So Mudwhistle points out a CLEAR violation of the First Amendment and the Left's absolute intolerance, and you tell him he can leave the country if he doesn't like it?

There is nothing that could have solidified his point better than you just did.
Mudwhistle PROMOTED the violation of the 1st, and the School is not violating the 1st because, while in uniform, the kids are representing the school and it's a tax-payer funded school. There's outlier cases, but tax-payer funded schools do not use the school's capacity to promote politicians. That's completely ridiculous to pretend not to understand. This is what politics does to you weirdos.
That is totally what it is. Not free speech. If they werent representing the school by wearing the uniform, and wore their regular clothes there would have been no issue. It is another case of pro Trump snowflakes looking for persecution and then proposing criminalizing free speech as a solution. That is nuts!

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

Sure they do. The Orange Virus is the very model of bad behavior. You have absolutely no room to complain.
Yeah.....a media created stereotype.....but you folks think the hype is worthy of any despicable act you dream up.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

No. They do not. Can someone tell that to our President?

So Mudwhistle points out a CLEAR violation of the First Amendment and the Left's absolute intolerance, and you tell him he can leave the country if he doesn't like it?

Mudwhistle PROMOTED the violation of the 1st, and the School is not violating the 1st because, while in uniform, the kids are representing the school and it's a tax-payer funded school. There's outlier cases, but tax-payer funded schools do not use the school's capacity to promote politicians. That's completely ridiculous to pretend not to understand. This is what politics does to you weirdos.
That is totally what it is. Not free speech. If they werent representing the school by wearing the uniform, and wore their regular clothes tgere would have been no issue. It is another case of pro Teunp snowflakes lioming for persecution and then proposing criminalizing free speech as a zolution. That is nuts!
But nobody would complain if they held up an Obama sign. Anyone who dares to receives the usual death threats and universal condemnation from the media and Hollywood

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

No. They do not. Can someone tell that to our President?
And of course you think that this something that is one-sided....

That is totally what it is. Not free speech. If they werent representing the school by wearing the uniform, and wore their regular clothes tgere would have been no issue. It is another case of pro Teunp snowflakes lioming for persecution and then proposing criminalizing free speech as a zolution. That is nuts!
But nobody would complain if they held up an Obama sign. Anyone who dares to receives the usual death threats and universal condemnation from the media and Hollywood
I'm gunna guess if anyone cared to google enough, YOU bitched and moaned about Obama signs in schools. Or Songs. Or dietary guidelines. Would you care to wager, or cower away little whiny hack hypocrite? Awwww!!

Politics owns your brain, dude.

If a Prog is elected don't forget to sell state secrets. What is funny is that African American males do not listen to African American Prog socialist females in communities. You see it. Its documented. We all of all backgrounds experience it. The proof is there. And we are going to elect a Prog socialist communist female to listen to. Fuhgettabout it! We will become even more divided. With the males that are progs in poorer areas voting for the goodies and false promises that never come to be. How long will they be suckers?

The topic at hand is we have an OP that wants to make it a felony to dislike the President, and is mad that a public, tax-payer funded school doesn't allow its students to promote political parties in their official capacity (in School's cheerleading Uniform)...so that it's not recognized as an official school position.

It's been this way for most public schools since...they were born.

What the OP suggest regarding making it a felony to dislike a President is what actually deserves scrutiny - I cannot imagine a bigger/bolder way to shout that you consider the President your Messiah, your Gawd incarnate, or a bigger way to be a ball-carrying sycophant. Pretty gross!

It should be noted that the OP did not OP suggest making it a felony to dislike a President, the OP suggested making it a felony to dislike Donald Trump. The OP was cool with hatred for the previous president.

You are free to hate any President. The problem is when you are punished for supporting a President or being forced to support a President. That is a violation of rights ..... that is not what this Country is about. Forcing and punishing political views are traits of failed centrist governments - communism, socialism, fascism, dictatorships that US should move away from.

and i think that premise is stupid and just as bad as the problem he's trying to resolve. i think the community is doing what they should do. support these kids and show that showing support for our gov in general is just fine.

The North Carolina High School Athletic Association has a policy against promoting political campaigns, it does not matter whose campaign it is.

Interesting. I am curious as to why as it seems harmless.

Perhaps because political campaigns are divisive in nature and they do not want to see their sporting events used for that purpose.

Therein lies the problem. Many things are divisive in nature. Why pick this one?

The purpose of the public education system is to teach people to think for themselves - not to promote one political candidate over the other.

The photo is inappropriate on so many levels. Underage girls in skimpy outfits for Trump! Jeffrey Epstein is looking down and smiling.

I have Kids in the system and schools promote Leftist ideology all day. How do you explain that?

You are free to hate any President. The problem is when you are punished for supporting a President or being forced to support a President. That is a violation of rights ..... that is not what this Country is about. Forcing and punishing political views are traits of failed centrist governments - communism, socialism, fascism, dictatorships that US should move away from.

I pretty much agree with you, the problem is that it does not fit what happened in this story.

The squad was not punished, they were told they have violated the written rules and are being watched to see if they do it again.

Second, it was not the support for the president that was the problem, it was the support for a political campaign. Both the school and the NCHSAA are tax payer funded entities that should not take a side in any political campaign. Such entities should remain neutral so as to represent all tax payers and not just the ones that like their campaign they are supporting. This is where the cheer squad went wrong.

He means it should be a felony to punish those for openly liking a Trump or anyone else for that matter.

No, you might mean that. He really thinks that you should not be ALLOWED to speak ill of Trump. Ask him.
Nope.
You should not be allowed to carry out destructive acts to enforce your hatred of Trump. You should not be allowed to incite violence against Trump supporters. You should not be allowed to blackball people in your profession that support Trump.

So you're not allowed to exercise your first Amendment right to protest the government and seek redress for your grievances?

Trump incites violence against those who don't support him, why should others not be allowed to do the same. He told people to punch protestors in the face and he'd pay for lawyers to defend them. If that's not incitement to violence, I don't know what is. He told DHS workers to break the law and separate families and he'd pardon them.

Donald Trump has been inciting violence against those who oppose his policies from the moment he started running for President.

Anyone who supports the hate and ignorance of Trump's policies is not fit to hold a job, and is not someone I would hire because he lacks the moral character or the principles which I base my business on.

#1) It was at a rally and he said it tongue in cheek

#2) If I drive drunk and get pulled over and my kids are with me, we will be separated. Illegals who cross are breaking the law.

#3) People should be allowed to wear Trump 2020 shirts w/o getting harassed just as people should be allowed to wear Feel the Bern shirts.

Don't be such a snowflake. You snowflake.

#4) People should be able to own an A-15 without special permission from the government. Don't be such a snowflake. You snowflake.
I agree with 4

The North Carolina High School Athletic Association has a policy against promoting political campaigns, it does not matter whose campaign it is.

Perhaps because political campaigns are divisive in nature and they do not want to see their sporting events used for that purpose.

Therein lies the problem. Many things are divisive in nature. Why pick this one?

The purpose of the public education system is to teach people to think for themselves - not to promote one political candidate over the other.

The photo is inappropriate on so many levels. Underage girls in skimpy outfits for Trump! Jeffrey Epstein is looking down and smiling.

I have Kids in the system and schools promote Leftist ideology all day. How do you explain that?

Does the schools send home flyers supporting an individual candidate over another one?

Does the schools send home flyers supporting an individual candidate over another one?

You mean do the schools? What schools send out flyers period? Fliers? LOL

The do send emails promoting LGTBQ.

Forum List

Back