High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

I can agree with that. Just hope for some consistency. At the same time, schools should not be singing songs adorning a President. That is straight out of North Korea.

I agree 100%, I also do not care for churches singing worship songs about our current president.

If this country is so oppressive to you, you are free to pack your shit and go.

So Mudwhistle points out a CLEAR violation of the First Amendment and the Left's absolute intolerance, and you tell him he can leave the country if he doesn't like it?

There is nothing that could have solidified his point better than you just did.
Mudwhistle PROMOTED the violation of the 1st, and the School is not violating the 1st because, while in uniform, the kids are representing the school and it's a tax-payer funded school. There's outlier cases, but tax-payer funded schools do not use the school's capacity to promote politicians. That's completely ridiculous to pretend not to understand. This is what politics does to you weirdos.
That is totally what it is. Not free speech. If they werent representing the school by wearing the uniform, and wore their regular clothes tgere would have been no issue. It is another case of pro Teunp snowflakes lioming for persecution and then proposing criminalizing free speech as a zolution. That is nuts!
But nobody would complain if they held up an Obama sign. Anyone who dares to receives the usual death threats and universal condemnation from the media and Hollywood
Do you have a picture of them holding an Obama sign?
No....we just have schools being named after him and children singing "BARRACK HUSSAIN OBAMA......UMMMM....UMMMM....UMMMM.!"

Boring. I think that this subject was already covered on another thread.

High school cheerleaders placed on probation for posing with 'Trump 2020' banner at N.C. football game

No politics on school property or at school events and not while wearing a uniform that identifies the wearer with the school district, which is politically neutral. Off-campus, away from a school-sponsored event, in street-clothes, this would be okay. What is so hard to understand?

Yet the teachers are allowed to spread communist and Islamic propaganda in their class material.

I don't see how that's fair, do you?

You have no proof the teachers are allowed to spread communist and Islamic propaganda. You have no evidence any teacher has done so and kept their job.

I despise pretentious, narcissistic, liars. What can I say, Trump qualifies for all three.

He means it should be a felony to punish those for openly liking a Trump or anyone else for that matter.

No, you might mean that. He really thinks that you should not be ALLOWED to speak ill of Trump. Ask him.
Nope.
You should not be allowed to carry out destructive acts to enforce your hatred of Trump. You should not be allowed to incite violence against Trump supporters. You should not be allowed to blackball people in your profession that support Trump.

So you're not allowed to exercise your first Amendment right to protest the government and seek redress for your grievances?

Trump incites violence against those who don't support him, why should others not be allowed to do the same. He told people to punch protestors in the face and he'd pay for lawyers to defend them. If that's not incitement to violence, I don't know what is. He told DHS workers to break the law and separate families and he'd pardon them.

Donald Trump has been inciting violence against those who oppose his policies from the moment he started running for President.

Anyone who supports the hate and ignorance of Trump's policies is not fit to hold a job, and is not someone I wo
uld hire because he lacks the moral character or the principles which I base my business on.
Trump does not incite violence.
His critics do.
You think that because his opponents are angry about losing an election it gives you the right to ruin people's lives, attack them for wearing a red hat, commit crimes against them because they have it coming to them.

You think the Orange Virus does not incite violence even though there is evidence to the contrary. :auiqs.jpg: You can't reason with the unreasonable. Perhaps this is why you have so many problems.
The only violence Trump incites is from triggering Snowflakes.

The North Carolina High School Athletic Association has a policy against promoting political campaigns, it does not matter whose campaign it is.

Interesting. I am curious as to why as it seems harmless.

Perhaps because political campaigns are divisive in nature and they do not want to see their sporting events used for that purpose.

Therein lies the problem. Many things are divisive in nature. Why pick this one?

The purpose of the public education system is to teach people to think for themselves - not to promote one political candidate over the other.

The photo is inappropriate on so many levels. Underage girls in skimpy outfits for Trump! Jeffrey Epstein is looking down and smiling.

I have Kids in the system and schools promote Leftist ideology all day. How do you explain that?

Please give examples. Furthermore, what is "Leftist ideology"?

You mean do the schools? What schools send out flyers period? Fliers? LOL

The do send emails promoting LGTBQ.

Is that a candidate?

It’s certainly a political stance. And not a Republican one.

Well, a stance is far different than an individual candidate.

And no, it is not a Republican stance....just the stance every most other party out there, Dem, Libertarian, Green, etc.

Only you Repubs thinks we should mistreat LGTBQ people.

I am not a Republican but I dont think they should be throwing LGTBQ shit at 11-13 yr olds.

What do you mean by "throwing LGTBQ shit"? If you mean teaching children who are just entering puberty that being LGTBQ isn't a crime and that people are who they are, this is EXACTLY the age when they need to learn about this stuff. Teen suicide statistics show that a disproportionate number of teens committing suicide are struggling with their sexual identity. Fact based information to eases fears, rather than reinforcing sexual stereotypes, could reduce that suicide rate.

And no, it is not a Republican stance....just the stance every most other party out there, Dem, Libertarian, Green, etc.

I am not a Republican but I dont think they should be throwing LGTBQ shit at 11-13 yr olds.

That is the age most kids start to become sexually aware, and as such information is not a bad thing.

It neutral sure but the school is taking a position

Which is different than endorsing an individual candidate.

To point but they are still taking a position.

I despise pretentious, narcissistic, liars. What can I say, Trump qualifies for all three.
So does Hillary and Obama. So your argument is moot and not worthy of further discussion....

OCD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obama/Clinton Disorder.

KMA Derpwhistler
You seem to be a bit confused.
How many times have Obama supporters been shot, beaten to a pulp, fired from their jobs, blocked on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, harassed by the IRS, arrested for being a critic, threatened with murder for standing unflinching in from of a hostile native American?

I agree

We have never had a President with as much hatred as Trump
Actually the hatred is manufactured and directed at him.....not vice-versa.

Really? Then how come Trump's "enemies" are getting letter bombs? Syngaogues who help refugees fleeing violence being being shot up to keep them from helping "Soros funded caravans", and Hispanics are being shot at the border?

Trump refuses to even acknowledge these racist hate crimes are being promoted by his white supremacist rhetoric. This notion that the USA has always been a "white, Christian nation", is an utter lie, and a dangerous one at that.

Interesting. I am curious as to why as it seems harmless.

Perhaps because political campaigns are divisive in nature and they do not want to see their sporting events used for that purpose.

Therein lies the problem. Many things are divisive in nature. Why pick this one?

The purpose of the public education system is to teach people to think for themselves - not to promote one political candidate over the other.

The photo is inappropriate on so many levels. Underage girls in skimpy outfits for Trump! Jeffrey Epstein is looking down and smiling.

I have Kids in the system and schools promote Leftist ideology all day. How do you explain that?

Please give examples. Furthermore, what is "Leftist ideology"?

#1) People may choose their gender. They may not.

#2) Palestine is oppressed and Israel is the oppressor. It is not true at all.

#3) Capitalism is evil and we need more social programs. We do not.

#4) We are killing the environment. We are to some extent but we only control ~15% of that in the world.

#5) Being white is a privilege. It is not.

You mean do the schools? What schools send out flyers period? Fliers? LOL

The do send emails promoting LGTBQ.

Is that a candidate?

What do you mean by "throwing LGTBQ shit"? If you mean teaching children who are just entering puberty that being LGTBQ isn't a crime and that people are who they are, this is EXACTLY the age when they need to learn about this stuff. Teen suicide statistics show that a disproportionate number of teens committing suicide are struggling with their sexual identity. Fact based information to eases fears, rather than reinforcing sexual stereotypes, could reduce that suicide rate.

#1) Moment of silence for LGTBQ.

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Odd. Just treat them as anyone else. No need for a spotlight. There is no Jewish awareness day. There are fewer Jews in the US than LGTBQ.

No, you might mean that. He really thinks that you should not be ALLOWED to speak ill of Trump. Ask him.
Nope.
You should not be allowed to carry out destructive acts to enforce your hatred of Trump. You should not be allowed to incite violence against Trump supporters. You should not be allowed to blackball people in your profession that support Trump.

So you're not allowed to exercise your first Amendment right to protest the government and seek redress for your grievances?

Trump incites violence against those who don't support him, why should others not be allowed to do the same. He told people to punch protestors in the face and he'd pay for lawyers to defend them. If that's not incitement to violence, I don't know what is. He told DHS workers to break the law and separate families and he'd pardon them.

Donald Trump has been inciting violence against those who oppose his policies from the moment he started running for President.

Anyone who supports the hate and ignorance of Trump's policies is not fit to hold a job, and is not someone I wo
uld hire because he lacks the moral character or the principles which I base my business on.
Trump does not incite violence.
His critics do.
You think that because his opponents are angry about losing an election it gives you the right to ruin people's lives, attack them for wearing a red hat, commit crimes against them because they have it coming to them.

You think the Orange Virus does not incite violence even though there is evidence to the contrary. :auiqs.jpg: You can't reason with the unreasonable. Perhaps this is why you have so many problems.
The only violence Trump incites is from triggering Snowflakes.

So then you agree he does incite violence, then. Make up your mind kookypants.

That is the age most kids start to become sexually aware, and as such information is not a bad thing.

It neutral sure but the school is taking a position

Which is different than endorsing an individual candidate.

To point but they are still taking a position.

Of course they take a position, but their position is not tied directly to only one party/person.

Is that a candidate?

#1) Moment of silence for LGTBQ.

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Odd. Just treat them as anyone else. No need for a spotlight. There is no Jewish awareness day. There are fewer Jews in the US than LGTBQ.

Perhaps when people treat them like anyone else, then there will be no need for a spotlight. We have people on this very forum that compare gay people to rapist and mass murderers.

Forum List

Back