High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

I agree

We have never had a President with as much hatred as Trump
Actually the hatred is manufactured and directed at him.....not vice-versa.

Really? Then how come Trump's "enemies" are getting letter bombs? Syngaogues who help refugees fleeing violence being being shot up to keep them from helping "Soros funded caravans", and Hispanics are being shot at the border?

Trump refuses to even acknowledge these racist hate crimes are being promoted by his white supremacist rhetoric. This notion that the USA has always been a "white, Christian nation", is an utter lie, and a dangerous one at that.
Letter bombs with no explosives in them..

OMG THE HUMANITY!! !

Nope.
You should not be allowed to carry out destructive acts to enforce your hatred of Trump. You should not be allowed to incite violence against Trump supporters. You should not be allowed to blackball people in your profession that support Trump.

So you're not allowed to exercise your first Amendment right to protest the government and seek redress for your grievances?

Trump incites violence against those who don't support him, why should others not be allowed to do the same. He told people to punch protestors in the face and he'd pay for lawyers to defend them. If that's not incitement to violence, I don't know what is. He told DHS workers to break the law and separate families and he'd pardon them.

Donald Trump has been inciting violence against those who oppose his policies from the moment he started running for President.

Anyone who supports the hate and ignorance of Trump's policies is not fit to hold a job, and is not someone I wo
uld hire because he lacks the moral character or the principles which I base my business on.
Trump does not incite violence.
His critics do.
You think that because his opponents are angry about losing an election it gives you the right to ruin people's lives, attack them for wearing a red hat, commit crimes against them because they have it coming to them.

You think the Orange Virus does not incite violence even though there is evidence to the contrary. :auiqs.jpg: You can't reason with the unreasonable. Perhaps this is why you have so many problems.
The only violence Trump incites is from triggering Snowflakes.

So then you agree he does incite violence, then. Make up your mind kookypants.
It's not Trump's fault snowflakes are unstable.
Trump is just pointing out what should be obvious and you little pillow biters can't take it without losing your shit.
Then you compare it to the Hoaxes and MEDIA fabrications that are a constant these days.
You faggots are told when to shit, how to shit, where to shit, what color to shit and do it willingly...

I am not a Republican but I dont think they should be throwing LGTBQ shit at 11-13 yr olds.

That is the age most kids start to become sexually aware, and as such information is not a bad thing.

It neutral sure but the school is taking a position

Which is different than endorsing an individual candidate.

To point but they are still taking a position.

Of course they take a position, but their position is not tied directly to only one party/person.

Pretty sure it is not a conservative position.

It’s certainly a political stance. And not a Republican one.

Well, a stance is far different than an individual candidate.

And no, it is not a Republican stance....just the stance every most other party out there, Dem, Libertarian, Green, etc.

Only you Repubs thinks we should mistreat LGTBQ people.

I am not a Republican but I dont think they should be throwing LGTBQ shit at 11-13 yr olds.

What do you mean by "throwing LGTBQ shit"? If you mean teaching children who are just entering puberty that being LGTBQ isn't a crime and that people are who they are, this is EXACTLY the age when they need to learn about this stuff. Teen suicide statistics show that a disproportionate number of teens committing suicide are struggling with their sexual identity. Fact based information to eases fears, rather than reinforcing sexual stereotypes, could reduce that suicide rate.

#1) Moment of silence for LGTBQ.

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Odd. Just treat them as anyone else. No need for a spotlight. There is no Jewish awareness day. There are fewer Jews in the US than LGTBQ.

Perhaps when people treat them like anyone else, then there will be no need for a spotlight. We have people on this very forum that compare gay people to rapist and mass murderers.

We have the same who blame Jews for 9/11 and all the evil in the world. There is no Jew awareness day.

Here's your pussy grabbing traitor
The plot thickens...

About this website

THEWEEK.COM

Trump's whistleblower-flagged 'promise' might have been to Putin, Washington Post reporters tell MSNBC

like I said over a year ago - Trump will keep fucking around 24/7, and sooner or later he's going to find a weak link in his safety chain, and when he does, he's fucked.

I sure hope this doesn't snowball, and leakers start coming out of the woodwork - :badgrin:
Apparently anything some criminals might say or do about him is justified, right comrade????

C019D136A2B94634A4C433F79489D82E.jpg

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

imageedit_349_3998939998.jpg

If this country is so oppressive to you, you are free to pack your shit and go.

Practice what you preach you commie bitch. You and your ilk will not encroach on the fundamental rights of Americans any longer. There will be a reckoning.

The plot thickens...

About this website

THEWEEK.COM

Trump's whistleblower-flagged 'promise' might have been to Putin, Washington Post reporters tell MSNBC

like I said over a year ago - Trump will keep fucking around 24/7, and sooner or later he's going to find a weak link in his safety chain, and when he does, he's fucked.

I sure hope this doesn't snowball, and leakers start coming out of the woodwork - :badgrin:
Apparently anything some criminals might say or do about him is justified, right comrade????

F Trump - the sorry bastard gets everything he deserves.

And no, it is not a Republican stance....just the stance every most other party out there, Dem, Libertarian, Green, etc.

What do you mean by "throwing LGTBQ shit"? If you mean teaching children who are just entering puberty that being LGTBQ isn't a crime and that people are who they are, this is EXACTLY the age when they need to learn about this stuff. Teen suicide statistics show that a disproportionate number of teens committing suicide are struggling with their sexual identity. Fact based information to eases fears, rather than reinforcing sexual stereotypes, could reduce that suicide rate.

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Odd. Just treat them as anyone else. No need for a spotlight. There is no Jewish awareness day. There are fewer Jews in the US than LGTBQ.

Perhaps when people treat them like anyone else, then there will be no need for a spotlight. We have people on this very forum that compare gay people to rapist and mass murderers.

We have the same who blame Jews for 9/11 and all the evil in the world. There is no Jew awareness day.

There are lots of them. Passover, Yom Kippur, Rosh Shoshana.

A school teacher in Fort Worth was fired yesterday for saying she wanted Trump to get all the illegals out. I hope she wins big.

The plot thickens...

About this website

THEWEEK.COM

And so you prove my point.
Thank you.
Course you don't realize that if it was somebody else besides Trump you and your party's conduct would be identical. You push the envelope to the point that anything you cocksuckers do is excused because ________deserves whatever the fuck you do to them.

Thus endith the lesson.

The plot thickens...

About this website

THEWEEK.COM

Yes he does, second term included.

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

This is what you voted for. Elections have consequences. Do you expect sympathy?
Elections do not excuse bad behavior....
No. They do not. Can someone tell that to our President?
Coyote,

At times I think you are a true liberal (not a leftist masquerading as a liberal, but a real liberal a la Thomas Jefferson or, for a modern example, Alan Dershowitz). At times you deviate from your liberalness (or it appears that way) a la Bill Mahar (who appears to be a true liberal, but jumps ship at times).

Do you ever see me really deviate from my liberalness?

If so, how can we help each other stay on the liberal path?

:beer:

I have never seen you deviate but thought of you as Liberysrian :)! But I may be further left on some things than tru liberals ;)

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum Dedicated: 'It's So Stunning, So Meaningful To So Many Of Us'

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Yeah...it's a whole month.

Jewish American Heritage Month - Wikipedia

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

and how does this address the topic at hand?

if you're unhappy with trump, pick up your shit and go. but i'm betting that doesn't work for you.
The topic at hand is we have an OP that wants to make it a felony to dislike the President, and is mad that a public, tax-payer funded school doesn't allow its students to promote political parties in their official capacity (in School's cheerleading Uniform)...so that it's not recognized as an official school position.

It's been this way for most public schools since...they were born.

What the OP suggest regarding making it a felony to dislike a President is what actually deserves scrutiny - I cannot imagine a bigger/bolder way to shout that you consider the President your Messiah, your Gawd incarnate, or a bigger way to be a ball-carrying sycophant. Pretty gross!

Actually he's suggesting it be made a felony for a public institution to violate the constitutional rights of Americans. I tend to agree.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

and how does this address the topic at hand?

if you're unhappy with trump, pick up your shit and go. but i'm betting that doesn't work for you.
The topic at hand is we have an OP that wants to make it a felony to dislike the President, and is mad that a public, tax-payer funded school doesn't allow its students to promote political parties in their official capacity (in School's cheerleading Uniform)...so that it's not recognized as an official school position.

It's been this way for most public schools since...they were born.

What the OP suggest regarding making it a felony to dislike a President is what actually deserves scrutiny - I cannot imagine a bigger/bolder way to shout that you consider the President your Messiah, your Gawd incarnate, or a bigger way to be a ball-carrying sycophant. Pretty gross!

Actually he's suggesting it be made a felony for a public institution to violate the constitutional rights of Americans. I tend to agree.

Good thing that did not happen in this case!

Forum List

Back