High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

We have the same who blame Jews for 9/11 and all the evil in the world. There is no Jew awareness day.

Yeah...it's a whole month.

Jewish American Heritage Month - Wikipedia

Not at the school. Again. We are discussing the schools. I didnt even know that month existed. LOL.

Equity & Diversity (formerly Equity & Academic Attainment) / Holocaust Remembrance Day
Holocaust Remembrance Day
holocaust-rememberance-Day.png
BCPS celebrates Holocaust Memorial Day, Holocaust Remembrance Day, or Yom HaShoah every April. When the actual date of Yom Hashoah falls on a Friday, the state of Israel observes Yom Hashoah on the preceding Thursday; when it is on a Sunday, it is observed on the following Monday. The observance for 2020 is April 21st.

This internationally recognized date corresponds to the 27th day of Nisan on the Hebrew calendar and marks the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. The US Congress established this observance as our nation’s annual commemoration of the Holocaust and created the US Holocaust Memorial Museum as a permanent living memorial to the victims. Although the official observance and remembrance activities occur during the week of remembrance that runs from the Sunday before Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom Hashoah) through the following Sunday (view the Remembrance Day Calendar), we encourage the incorporation of diversity sensitization materials throughout the year in multiple subject areas.

Find tools on how to organize a remembrance event at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. More supporting lessons can be found at the Holocaust curriculum, Jewish American History Month, or the Jewish Museum of Florida webpages.

We are discussing my kids school. Nothing was that ever at that school. My contention is that schools should be able to do as they please or remain completely neutral. No picking and choosing.

Thought you were talking about schools in general.

No
My kids school. Again. IDK. My oldest daughters friend has two moms. I just think gays should be treated like everyone else. They should not be singled out positively or negatively

Perhaps when people treat them like anyone else, then there will be no need for a spotlight. We have people on this very forum that compare gay people to rapist and mass murderers.

We have the same who blame Jews for 9/11 and all the evil in the world. There is no Jew awareness day.

Not at the school. Again. We are discussing the schools. I didnt even know that month existed. LOL.

I am not sure what it is you want? Jews are not mistreated in this country, nobody is trying to take away rights that other people have.

I am sure you have a point, but you are just coming across a whiny baby.

You’re kidding right? Antisemitic behavior is prevalent. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you chant Jews will not replace us?

Cute, accuse me antisemitic behavior because I called you whiny. All that does is weaken you case and show that you take ever slight and insult as an attack on your Jewishness. All I can say is fuck off and die if you think you are going to accuse me antisemitic behavior.

you are nothing but a whiny ass baby and it has nothing to do with your religion or heritage.

I am not sure what it is you want? Jews are not mistreated in this country, nobody is trying to take away rights that other people have.

I am sure you have a point, but you are just coming across a whiny baby.

You’re kidding right? Antisemitic behavior is prevalent. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you chant Jews will not replace us?

Cute, accuse me antisemitic behavior because I called you whiny. All that does is weaken you case and show that you take ever slight and insult as an attack on your Jewishness. All I can say is fuck off and die if you think you are going to accuse me antisemitic behavior.

you are nothing but a whiny ass baby and it has nothing to do with your religion or heritage..

I never said you. Find that post. I actually meant the opposite I know you don’t but many others do and on this site. You’ve seen it.

What do you mean by "throwing LGTBQ shit"? If you mean teaching children who are just entering puberty that being LGTBQ isn't a crime and that people are who they are, this is EXACTLY the age when they need to learn about this stuff. Teen suicide statistics show that a disproportionate number of teens committing suicide are struggling with their sexual identity. Fact based information to eases fears, rather than reinforcing sexual stereotypes, could reduce that suicide rate.

#1) Moment of silence for LGTBQ.

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Odd. Just treat them as anyone else. No need for a spotlight. There is no Jewish awareness day. There are fewer Jews in the US than LGTBQ.

Perhaps when people treat them like anyone else, then there will be no need for a spotlight. We have people on this very forum that compare gay people to rapist and mass murderers.

Defiler
Put on your yarmulke
Here comes Hanukkah
So much funukkah
To celebrate Hanukkah
Hanukkah is
The Festival of Lights
Instead of one day of presents
We have eight crazy nights!

C019D136A2B94634A4C433F79489D82E.jpg

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

imageedit_349_3998939998.jpg

If this country is so oppressive to you, you are free to pack your shit and go.

Practice what you preach you commie bitch. You and your ilk will not encroach on the fundamental rights of Americans any longer. There will be a reckoning.

Yep, you're still a nasty little nut bag teabagger.

#1) Moment of silence for LGTBQ.

#2) LGTBQ awareness day

Odd. Just treat them as anyone else. No need for a spotlight. There is no Jewish awareness day. There are fewer Jews in the US than LGTBQ.

Defiler
Put on your yarmulke
Here comes Hanukkah
So much funukkah
To celebrate Hanukkah
Hanukkah is
The Festival of Lights
Instead of one day of presents
We have eight crazy nights!

Thanks traitor. Don’t you have a BDS rally to attend?

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

Practice what you preach you commie bitch. You and your ilk will not encroach on the fundamental rights of Americans any longer. There will be a reckoning.

You want him to teabag you? Gross.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

and how does this address the topic at hand?

if you're unhappy with trump, pick up your shit and go. but i'm betting that doesn't work for you.
The topic at hand is we have an OP that wants to make it a felony to dislike the President, and is mad that a public, tax-payer funded school doesn't allow its students to promote political parties in their official capacity (in School's cheerleading Uniform)...so that it's not recognized as an official school position.

It's been this way for most public schools since...they were born.

What the OP suggest regarding making it a felony to dislike a President is what actually deserves scrutiny - I cannot imagine a bigger/bolder way to shout that you consider the President your Messiah, your Gawd incarnate, or a bigger way to be a ball-carrying sycophant. Pretty gross!

Actually he's suggesting it be made a felony for a public institution to violate the constitutional rights of Americans. I tend to agree.

Good thing that did not happen in this case!

Actually it did, neither the school or athletic conference paid for the cheer uniforms. The photo was taken prior to any sanctioned event, so those kids were representing no one but themselves. They were told exercising their constitutional rights was a bad act and punished for it.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

Only if he promises to be more careful with his teeth this time.

if you're unhappy with trump, pick up your shit and go. but i'm betting that doesn't work for you.
The topic at hand is we have an OP that wants to make it a felony to dislike the President, and is mad that a public, tax-payer funded school doesn't allow its students to promote political parties in their official capacity (in School's cheerleading Uniform)...so that it's not recognized as an official school position.

What the OP suggest regarding making it a felony to dislike a President is what actually deserves scrutiny - I cannot imagine a bigger/bolder way to shout that you consider the President your Messiah, your Gawd incarnate, or a bigger way to be a ball-carrying sycophant. Pretty gross!

Actually he's suggesting it be made a felony for a public institution to violate the constitutional rights of Americans. I tend to agree.

Actually it did, neither the school or athletic conference paid for the cheer uniforms. The photo was taken prior to any sanctioned event, so those kids were representing no one but themselves. They were told exercising their constitutional rights was a bad act and punished for it.

Doesn't matter. those kids were representing the school.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

Of course you are just mild mannered sweet little prog.

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

Only if he promises to be more careful with his teeth this time.

Whatever floats your boat, old man.

A school teacher in Fort Worth was fired yesterday for saying she wanted Trump to get all the illegals out. I hope she wins big.

:linky::link:
Find it yourself.

its located under bullshit -

nope - here it is

Teacher Fired after Tweets Asking Trump to ‘Remove the Illegals’ from Her School

Classic example of the a government institution punishing an American for exercising their constitutional rights. There should be penalties, the school board should be dissolved and the members prosecuted.

Who paid for them is totally irrelevant. The uniforms represent both the school and the NCHSAA. I have shirts with my employers name on them for when I do public events, I paid for them myself. If I were to wear the shirt and do something totally unrelated to work while wearing one of those shirts that my employer found to be against their rules, they would have every right to fire me and I would fully expect them to.

A school teacher in Fort Worth was fired yesterday for saying she wanted Trump to get all the illegals out. I hope she wins big.

:linky::link:
Find it yourself.

its located under bullshit -

nope - here it is

Teacher Fired after Tweets Asking Trump to ‘Remove the Illegals’ from Her School

So, it was not for what she said, but for multiple tweets about her own students.

Thanks for the link. You are far more honest than MikeTx

Classic example of the a government institution punishing an American for exercising their constitutional rights. There should be penalties, the school board should be dissolved and the members prosecuted.

Nobody has a right to a job, if you do things that your employer does not like, they have every right to fire you. This teacher made her students and their parents feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

According to this link, she also called a group of her students "little Mexico".

Fort Worth school board upholds teacher's firing after anti-immigrant tweets

Last edited:

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

You had that T-shirt made yet? LMAO

Doesn't matter. those kids were representing the school.

Wrong.

Thanks for noticing...that’s my thing bud.
I hope to help turn this shit into a Whites vs. Darkies fight...it’s our only hope. Scary shit huh?

Everyone needs a skill, yours is being a racist.

Scary? Not at all. People like you are a dying breed, your hate will drive you to an early grave and the next generations are less racist than you.

Weren’t the fools using that “dying breed” bullshit 40 years ago?
Real Americans are fucking pissed bud...they want their country back...big time.
I guess they figure if Mexicrats will fight to keep the spotted owl thriving in its native habitat why shouldn’t white folks fight to keep thriving in theirs?

“Save the owl...eradicate whitey”

Forum List

Back