High school uses loophole for Nativity scene

I was thinking more of allah the moon God, but I agree, Hecate too.
Tell us, do Arab and Arabic speaking Christians and Jews, who also call God Allah, pray to a Moon God?
Stop playing dumb, pantyhose. Christians who's native tongue is Arabic naturally refer to their God using the Arabic word they were raised using. But not in Malaysia, their Christians have been banned from using 'allah'.
Just as Isa is not Jesus, allah is not the Christian God, and there is archaeological evidence that allah was originally one of a pantheon of Arabic pagan gods, the moon God. My pleasure :)
So Allah does mean God, the God of the Jews and the Muslims. Got it.

The Christians, BTW, have three gods...
No, not 'got it' at all.
Oh, but I do. Allah means God, you just think the Muslims don't pray to the God of the Jews, which they, unlike the Christians, do...
Wrong again, retard.

Taking you down one illegal action, like the OP, at a time: Illinois school district to stop coach-led prayers - Freedom From Religion Foundation

Colorado clerk removes religious poster after FFRF complaint - Freedom From Religion Foundation

ReasonPrevail.png
That's where you anti-American fascists go wrong. Freedom of is way different from freedom from.
Move to Iran, asshole.

In the spirit of equal opportunity religion bashing, how come you haven't mentioned the religion of the moon God yet?

(A) I'm not bashing any religion, just ignorant religionists
(B) Which moon god? There are many. And why not the moon goddesses as well?

In the spirit of equal opportunity religion bashing, how come you haven't mentioned the religion of the moon God yet?

Oh the irony impairment of the far left drone..

The irony goddess is getting her fill today from the far left drones again..

When I was a public school student, I wish the Constitution said the same thing it does now about school Christmas pageants.

Those reindeer antlers hurt my head.

Public schools have religious freedom as per the constituion.
No, they do not.
Oh yes they do, dupe. Tell a muslim student to remove her headgear. I dare you, phony.
That is a person, dumbass. The kids have freedom of religion, the school does not.
The school is comprised of kids, moron.
The students didn't make the nativity scene. The school did.

Don't you know nothing?

No, they do not.
Oh yes they do, dupe. Tell a muslim student to remove her headgear. I dare you, phony.
That is a person, dumbass. The kids have freedom of religion, the school does not.
The students didn't make the nativity scene. The school did.

Don't you know nothing?
Exactly as you just stated. I know something.
Get a non-lefty literate to explain it to you.

That's where you anti-American fascists go wrong. Freedom of is way different from freedom from.
Move to Iran, asshole.
My people founded this nation. Your kind is trying, like these assholes at this Public School, to make it a theocracy for Jesus.

In Iran they would have had religion all over that Public school, they do not have freedom of religion there, your kind of place.

No, they do not.
Nope. We own it, and it doesn't not have Freedom of Religion.

How so?

How so?

See how the far left drones will go on and on with zero proof of their religion?

The irony impairment of the far left drones has long reached legendary status..

Move to Iran, asshole.
My people founded this nation. Your kind is trying, like these assholes at this Public School, to make it a theocracy for Jesus.

In Iran they would have had religion all over that Public school, they do not have freedom of religion there, your kind of place.
But you promote freedom from religion.
Christians founded this country. Like it or not. That is the foundation of the culture. Like it or not. Lots of aspects of culture are religiously founded though they no longer represent any religion.
You want to deny and rewrite history. Phony and fascist.

No, they do not.
Nope. We own it, and it doesn't not have Freedom of Religion.
The kids are the primary part of 'we'.

Move to Iran, asshole.

But you promote freedom from religion.
Christians founded this country. Like it or not. That is the foundation of the culture. Like it or not. Lots of aspects of culture are religiously founded though they no longer represent any religion.
You want to deny and rewrite history. Phony and fascist.
This is a nation founded by liberals, who banned it, by law, from calling itself a Christian nation. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back