High school uses loophole for Nativity scene

No, they do not.
Oh yes they do, dupe. Tell a muslim student to remove her headgear. I dare you, phony.
That is a person, dumbass. The kids have freedom of religion, the school does not.
The school is comprised of kids, moron.
Nope. We own it, and it doesn't not have Freedom of Religion.
The kids are the primary part of 'we'.
Nope. They didn't even pay for the fucking thing, they just go there to learn what we teach them.

qM3ejgL.gif

In the spirit of equal opportunity religion bashing, how come you haven't mentioned the religion of the moon God yet?

(A) I'm not bashing any religion, just ignorant religionists
(B) Which moon god? There are many. And why not the moon goddesses as well?
If you read the thread you'd know I am referring to Allah the moon God of Islam. You've been bashing Christian 'ignorant religionists' so I'm asking if you do the same in regard to Islam? I've yet to see you do that but I've seen you bashing Christianity on several occasions. I've noticed most of the people who lay into Christianity on here never criticise Islam but instead make excuse after excuse and deflect by bashing Christianity at every opportunity. So, are you an equal opportunity basher or not?

It's a pity that some are incapable of respecting and obeying the First Amendment.

“A hearing has been set for the case on January 7, but the 2015 Christmas Spectacular debuts before then with shows beginning December 11. The judge granted the preliminary injunction until a final decision can be made in the case.”

Judge bans Indiana high school from performing live nativity scene

Clearly the use of 'mannequins' was done in bad faith and is in violation of the injunction. The school should be held in contempt as a consequence.

If you read the thread you'd know I am referring to Allah the moon God of Islam. You've been bashing Christian 'ignorant religionists' so I'm asking if you do the same in regard to Islam?

My issue is with ignorance, not religion.

It's a pity that some are incapable of respecting and obeying the First Amendment.

“A hearing has been set for the case on January 7, but the 2015 Christmas Spectacular debuts before then with shows beginning December 11. The judge granted the preliminary injunction until a final decision can be made in the case.”

Clearly the use of 'mannequins' was done in bad faith and is in violation of the injunction. The school should be held in contempt as a consequence.

Boo hoo, if you don't like it don't go to the event. Why do you pussies need protection from things that might offend your tender feelings? Man the hell up

As of tomorrow, I suspect they will be. Just good Christians breaking the law and cheating for Jesus again.

Boo hoo, if you don't like it don't go to the event. Why do you pussies need protection from things that might offend your tender feelings? Man the hell up
It has nothing to do with our "feelings", it has to do with Obeying The Law...

Nobody cares about you Mr. 3,000 Worthless Comments A Month

If you read the thread you'd know I am referring to Allah the moon God of Islam. You've been bashing Christian 'ignorant religionists' so I'm asking if you do the same in regard to Islam?

My issue is with ignorance, not religion.
So nothing to say about the 'ignorant religionists' in Islam. Just Christianity. As I thought. Thanks.

So nothing to say about the 'ignorant religionists' in Islam. Just Christianity.

Not "Christianity," but the pseudo-Christians on this board and elsewhere.

Who are the ignorant Muslim religionists on this board?

Got news for ya, your little Cheaters for Jesus are about to be spanked, good and hard by the judge. Just wait.

I agree the mannequins are a good analogy for conservative 'kristianity'. It kinda looks like the nativity. The characters look the same. But its fake. Plastic. No substance.

For them the teachings and life of Jesus aren't to be emulated, they are to be ignored and replaced with a money based idol. But the old imagery and symbology is kept to continue the illusions of any relation to the real Christ.

It makes no difference whether the nativity scene is displayed with actors or mannequins, the display in either configuration manifests as a potential violation of the Establishment Clause, hence the injunction and hearing next month.

The school is not at liberty to unilaterally implement a 'compromise' before the hearing and without the consent of the judge who ordered the injunction; the school is displaying contempt for the court's lawful order and the rule of law.

So nothing to say about the 'ignorant religionists' in Islam. Just Christianity.

The posters who began referring to and slagging off Christian beliefs on this thread were Lakota and you. There was no 'ignorant religionism' from anyone - just people who were happy that a loophole for putting on the nativity was found. So you attacked Christianity in the absence of any 'ignorant religionism', I shall look forward to seeing if you have the cajones to do the same about Islam and it's ignorance. But obviously I won't hold my breath as you Christian bashers always stay well away from daring to criticise Islam in any way, shape or form.

Got news for ya, your little Cheaters for Jesus are about to be spanked, good and hard by the judge. Just wait.
Good god you are creepy.

The posters who began referring to and slagging off Christian beliefs on this thread were Lakota and you. There was no 'ignorant religionism' from anyone - just people who were happy that a loophole for putting on the nativity was found. So you attacked Christianity in the absence of any 'ignorant religionism', I shall look forward to seeing if you have the cajones to do the same about Islam and it's ignorance. But obviously I won't hold my breath as you Christian bashers always stay well away from daring to criticise Islam in any way, shape or form.

So you can't name any ignorant Muslim posters on this board and you don't think there are any ignorant Christian posters because you obviously subscribe to the War on Christmas.

Shouldn't you be out in front of Starbucks protesting the loss of the Sacred Snowflakes?

So you can't name any ignorant Muslim posters on this board and you don't think there are any ignorant Christian posters because you obviously subscribe to the War on Christmas.

Shouldn't you be out in front of Starbucks protesting the loss of the Sacred Snowflakes?
I have no idea what your sacred snowflakes are and I'm not a Christian. The point remains your claim is bogus as there was no display of ignorant religionism on this thread, just ignoramuses like you who find it amusing to attack Christianity unprovoked whilst being way too scared to do the same with Islam. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back