Highest Ever Gas Price In My AO....$4.36

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Well it's official, Tater has just surpassed the Halfriacn as the POTUS with the highest gas prices in my AO ever on his watch.

$4.29 was the old mark under Obama but Biden just blew him out of the water with a 7-cent to spare margin.

He even managed to squeak in under the week to date mark to make it a whopping $1.07 increase in a week.....Must be all that "sacrifice for democracy" Red Jen was talking about.

Last edited:
Get ready when it hits $150/barrel...
If it does, I bet the oil companies will suddenly drill, baby drill then. Those leased field rights not being drilled will probably be sprouting rigs, like mushrooms in a cow pasture after the rain.

If it does, I bet the oil companies will suddenly drill, baby drill then. Those leased field rights not being drilled will probably be sprouting rigs, like mushrooms in a cow pasture after the rain.

I was reading on the news, not sure if it was accurate. Putin may go after another former Soviet country soon.

1646700317256.png

We are so screwed...no matter what we do the cost of living is going through the roof...we have an idiot in the white house...a war in Europe that we can't tell who is telling the truth or lying...and if any of you are still not prepped with food and other survival tools you had better get off your butts....

Forum List

Back