🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

Fivethirtyeight also shows a general rise in murder rate beginning in 2015.

Murders Rose At Their Fastest Pace In A Quarter-Century Last Year

"The increase in murder was remarkably widespread. Of the 82 cities with populations over 250,000 in 2014 or 2015,2 52 experienced a rise in murder last year; murder fell in only 26. (Four cities stayed the same.) Murder rose by double digits in 29 big cities last year while dropping by double digits in just four of them. Three cities (Indianapolis; Louisville, Kentucky, and Omaha, Nebraska) had more murders in 2015 than in any of the last 40 years. Preliminary evidence suggests the murder rate is continuing to rise in 2016, at least in the largest cities....

...It isn’t clear what caused the rise of murder in 2015. Some cities, most notably Baltimore, St. Louis and Chicago, experienced large jumps in murder that began after police-related deaths. That has led some experts, including FBI Director James Comey, to suggest the rise in murder could be linked to police in some cities becoming less proactive out of fear of a viral video sparking protests. The rise in murder in most cities, however, defies easy explanation, and it is likely that there is no one cause for why murder rose nationally in 2015."

^ And I would disagree with that end bit assessment, and supplement instead that the police actually fear not public backlash so much as zero support (in fact hostility) from said attacks by the governmental leadership.

The government, local and fed, went on a campaign of police hate for a while there. I guarantee you that effected officer moral. We Alaskan's were compelled to form a movement to let ours know we appreciate our "boys in blue" no matter what happens in the lower 48.

Wtf...has Lewdog rubbed off on you
or, are you just another fine example of
someone without comprehension skills
that is suffering from diarrhea for brains?

I didn't tell you to look it up,
I told you I supplied it, look for it

I posted a link in my next post,
following the post I stated I wouldn't.

Post #51, I said I wouldn't supply the link,
post #53, I supplied the link anyway.

Did you stop reading the thread,
or are you unable to recognize a link?

Grab some Play-Doh and retreat to the nearest safe space!

Are you still in here spouting off? Why don't you go read a book and get some actual knowledge for once and quit trying to act like you do... when you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Do you know the difference between having knowledge of something and understanding it?
Are you still in here spouting off? Why don't you go read a book and get some actual knowledge for once and quit trying to act like you do... when you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Do you know the difference between having knowledge of something and understanding it?
ROFLMMFAO...well, I see you're still running strong!

Obviously, you like to showcase your stupidity here.
Obviously, you don't realize that knowledge IS
an understanding of a subject!

Maybe you would like to attempt to rephrase your idiocy

No, no it isn't. You can know about Global Warming, but you can not understand how it works. You know an engine runs, but you don't have to understand how it works to do so. The fact you can't understand that simple concept says everything anyone needs to know about you and your Google knowledge.
No, no it isn't. You can know about Global Warming, but you can not understand how it works. You know an engine runs, but you don't have to understand how it works to do so. The fact you can't understand that simple concept says everything anyone needs to know about you and your Google knowledge.
It's not?

You are aware that the word 'know'
and the word 'knowledge', are 2 different words,
having 2 different meanings, regardless of the fact,
that one word is derived from the other....yes

You used the words knowledge and understanding, at first
Now, you're using 'know', which is better but, how bout this...

You may be aware of Global warming but,
you're lack of knowledge on the subject
renders your opinion useless.

The engine example was acceptable.

Seeing how your name isn't Google...stop acting like
you are fucking knowledgeable about everything!

The fact you were put in your place and you still fight it shows just how ignorant you are. Just keep digging and let me know when you hit China.
The fact you were put in your place and you still fight it shows just how ignorant you are. Just keep digging and let me know when you hit China.
ROFLMMFAO!!!

Not only do you think you put me in my place,
but, you think I can dig my way to China

Are you majoring in stupidity as well,
or, does it just come naturally?

Tell me....
Do you ever wonder how your life would be,
if you weren't deprived of oxygen at birth?

10_1_104v.gif

Forum List

Back