Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

Obama's city is not doing so good.

HeyJackass!
I didn`t know Obama owned a city. If the cities had more armed people they would be so much safer. You think? Ever?

Yep......in the 1990s there were 4.7 million people with concealed carry permits....in 2016 there are now over 15 million people with concealed carry permits......and the gun murder rate went down 47% and the violent crime rate went down 77%.......

You are wrong.....

Stiffer and mandatory sentences also played a big part, keeping gangbangers in prison longer; as tendencies for mindless violence goes down with the age of the offenders for the most part.

I don't think speaking out about cops murdering unarmed people equates to attacking the police. The problem is you fright-wingers don't think much of common folk of any race but you are especially contemptuous of Black life..
No, we on the right are contemptuous of out of control thugs that create problems and wrestle with cops. Most of us know better by the time we are 5. And Obama often jumped on board any hyped up media event against cops and didn't apologize when the dumb asshole was proven wrong. Cops have died due to the hysteria, crime has risen where they have backed off. It's liberals creating more and more problems. Time to clean it up!

And he supports al sharpton...the anti cop racist and had black lies matter into the White HOuse.......and he has used the Department of Justice to attack police departments ......that is how obama has attacked police....
You need to get up to speed 2aguy. Al Sharpton was yesterday`s boogieman. It`s now George Soros that has you folks peeing in your panties. Get with the program for goodness sakes!

Al sharpton was at obama's White HOuse about 40 times....
GOOD! I like that scenario about as much as you liike Jeff Sessions as attorney general. BTW Obama should have made AL Sharpton Attorney General. He would have cleared out all the racist cops and departments, Now it is back to business as usual... killer cops just got their licensees to kill renewed.

The reality, and I think what most folks see, is that the media jumps on every little tidbit like... brats. Especially CNN. Conversation earlier in the day was that rates were highest they'd be in 47 years in the big cities, he shorthanded. I think it's something we all do, without even thinking about it. Sure CNN is 'technically' right, but in the grander picture they're being a bit dishonest. I think the people see through their petty game, just like they see through the left sides tantrums. ~shrug~

I don't think speaking out about cops murdering unarmed people equates to attacking the police. The problem is you fright-wingers don't think much of common folk of any race but you are especially contemptuous of Black life..
No, we on the right are contemptuous of out of control thugs that create problems and wrestle with cops. Most of us know better by the time we are 5. And Obama often jumped on board any hyped up media event against cops and didn't apologize when the dumb asshole was proven wrong. Cops have died due to the hysteria, crime has risen where they have backed off. It's liberals creating more and more problems. Time to clean it up!

And he supports al sharpton...the anti cop racist and had black lies matter into the White HOuse.......and he has used the Department of Justice to attack police departments ......that is how obama has attacked police....
Damn right I support Al Sharpton.. Someone has to stand up against fright -wing tyranny in this country. And some one has to stand up against anti-black racist cops and the departments that protects them. Obama is Black so he did the right thing by using the Justice Deportment to investigate rogue police agencies and FIND the racism therein. I don't ever expect a White president to ever do that!
Like all losers you can't place blame where it belongs. A much higher percent of the black population is out of control and can't act civilized. Cops get called in to fix it and have to deal with the mayhem.

Sharpton is a race pimp that lines his pockets with anti-police propaganda. Obama did nothing but play into the rhetoric, put cops in harms way and some killed just for wearing the uniform. Obama will go down in history as a giant skid mark on race relations.

GOOD! I like that scenario about as much as you liike Jeff Sessions as attorney general. BTW Obama should have made AL Sharpton Attorney General. He would have cleared out all the racist cops and departments, Now it is back to business as usual... killer cops just got their licensees to kill renewed.
You're the type that cannot learn and will likely end up stuffed into the back of a squad car. If not already. Blacks are the biggest racists in the country so Alligator Mouth Al would have fit well with the racist president.

According to the liar in chief. He lies more than Kim Jong Un.
Trump falsely claims US murder rate is 'highest' in 47 years - CNNPolitics.com

He didn't say the "US" murder rate, and he said "I'd guess". Murder rates in urban cities are very high, and he wants to fix it. But all you loons can do is dissect every little statement he makes when he is just talking like a normal person.

What is the point of going after him on this? To prevent him from taking measures to lower crime? That will help you Dimwits in the next election.
Imagine if the Left held Obama to the same strict standard of truthfulness.

Amazingly average Ds and libs like those on this board, can't see how they are being duped.

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.
And, have you looked into how the FBI gets their stats?

Anyone ever stop to consider, he sees things we don't?

Like, BLS...how people who are unemployed,
aren't counted as and considered unemployed,
is fucking beyond me....oh, no it's not...
THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE
AND FIX IT TO REFLECT WHAT THEY ARE TELLING US!

And where does Trump got his information? Where are the facts that FBI stats are incorrect?

Don't worry the Unemployment statistics will be 100% accurate when Trump start taking credits.

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from the FBI are formed by voluntary information
from law enforcement agencies across the United States

That info is then divided by the population
and multiplied by the sample size.

So, a city with 20,000 people and 1,000 as the sample size
recorded 1,500 murders in year x
the murder rate for that city is roughly 13 murders per 1,000

The following year, the same city
had a population increase and 1,000 more murders
Now, 40,000 people and 1,000 more murders
only increases the murder rate by 3, to 16 murders per 1,000

DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?
ITS THE SAME BULLSHIT AS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
OUR GROWTH RATE, OBAMAS APPROVAL RATING

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your stats? LOL.

Stats from the FBI are formed by voluntary information
from law enforcement agencies across the United States

That info is then divided by the population
and multiplied by the sample size.

So, a city with 20,000 people and 1,000 as the sample size
recorded 1,500 murders in year x
the murder rate for that city is roughly 13 murders per 1,000

The following year, the same city
had a population increase and 1,000 more murders
Now, 40,000 people and 1,000 more murders
only increases the murder rate by 3, to 16 murders per 1,000

DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?
ITS THE SAME BULLSHIT AS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
OUR GROWTH RATE, OBAMAS APPROVAL RATING

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Voluntary information?" You mean a compilation of their crime reports... you know, from actual crimes? Your simplistic understanding of stats is funny...
"Voluntary information?" You mean a compilation of their crime reports... you know, from actual crimes? Your simplistic understanding of stats is funny...
You stupid, think your smart, don't know shit, cock sucker

Simplistic...your ass bitch!
You don't even have a clue what you're talking about.

Statistics are produced from data received from over 18,000 city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily participating in the program. The crime data are submitted either through a state UCR Program or directly to the FBI’s UCR Program.

No, no link for you, do your own fucking homework!

Why don't you do us all a favor and go to a thread
better suited for your intellectual capacity,
and useless input....kids don't belong here!

No link? Means you are bogus.

Murder rates in major cities are up last year.....from democrats attacking police and refusing to lock up criminals.

As far as I remember YOU convinced me that the crime rate is way way down because we have more responsible gun owners.... Are you flipping against what you stand for because of your support to our lying asshole president? You disappointed me. I mean it. I thought I know you better than that.

No asswipe.......my stats are correct between the 1990s and 2015 the gun murder rate went down as more Americans owned and carried guns.......in 2015 you had coordinated attacks by social justice warriors on our police.....so the police have stopped aggressive policing and the gangs and criminals are shooting more.......the actual stats back this up...the murder rates in Chicago, Baltimore , D.C. are going up as the police are backing down....the Ferguson effect is real...and it is caused by democrats....

Whatever.

Perhaps this is what he was referring to:

Economist: Nation's Murder Rate Rising at Fastest Pace in Almost 50 Years - Breitbart

The nation’s murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the 1970s, says an analysispublished by the Economist.

The murder rate is not at it's highest in 47 years, it's RISING at a rate faster than in the last 47 years.

That is not what lying Trump said.

No, it's not. But like I said, perhaps its what he meant to say. Ya know, like when Obama said we had 57 states and not a single liberal called him a liar?

Jesus Christ you guys are going to stick with that lame argument? He was just talking about how he had been all over the country and how tired he was and he made the 57 states comment. It was a joke like saying you worked your ass off so much you worked 8 days this week. Let it go... seriously, just let it go....

Trump's quote WAS NOT a joke.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....the death of the ambassador in Bhengazi was because of a video tape.......we stopped Iran from getting a nuclear weapon....

Your messiah lie just about every day and suckers like you believe him 100% with no facts to back it up.

Damn right I support Al Sharpton.. Someone has to stand up against fright -wing tyranny in this country. And some one has to stand up against anti-black racist cops and the departments that protects them. Obama is Black so he did the right thing by using the Justice Deportment to investigate rogue police agencies and FIND the racism therein. I don't ever expect a White president to ever do that!
Like all losers you can't place blame where it belongs. A much higher percent of the black population is out of control and can't act civilized. Cops get called in to fix it and have to deal with the mayhem.

Sharpton is a race pimp that lines his pockets with anti-police propaganda. Obama did nothing but play into the rhetoric, put cops in harms way and some killed just for wearing the uniform. Obama will go down in history as a giant skid mark on race relations.
With White racists compiling and making statistics, Blacks can be made to be as criminal as you people want them to be. Who would know any different? I would never trust data compiled by murderers, racists and liars but I can understand why YOU would. The FBI UCR is just a reflection of data forwarded to them from myriad police agencies all across the nation and it is voluntary. Some don't report at all. And many of those that do report are free to embellish as they wish to justify their fiscal budgets.

So who is the race pimp? Its not Sharpton. It is the owners of private prisons and the fright-wingers like you who buy the stock in them. It is the biased justice system that deals Blacks harsher punishments for the same crimes their White counterparts commit so they can fill their private prisons with the "proper " inmates. Simultaneously, they can strip the voting power from the Black community to keep them from "fixing" the white problem. Screw you and this corrupt system. The crimes you are committing in the name of law and order is a sham. And hiding behind the transparent Constitution won't help...there is a light behind you. We can see the monster in the torch lights of justice wielded by throngs of Christians, Muslims and people who refuse to be indoctrinated by the myths and propaganda fomented by Right wing devils!

2aGuy.....its all good. These progressives are fine with crime, murder and civil disorder. For us, a nice car should have wheels, tires and an engine.......these people see the world through a different lens......... see some trim on the door handle and state, "nice car" without the tires, wheels and engine. What can you do?

We just have to say go......go.....go. The level of red in the country is stupifying at this point.:2up::rock::rock:

With White racists compiling and making statistics, Blacks can be made to be as criminal as you people want them to be. Who would know any different? I would never trust data compiled by murderers, racists and liars but I can understand why YOU would. The FBI UCR is just a reflection of data forwarded to them from myriad police agencies all across the nation and it is voluntary. Some don't report at all. And many of those that do report are free to embellish as they wish to justify their fiscal budgets.

So who is the race pimp? Its not Sharpton. It is the owners of private prisons and the fright-wingers like you who buy the stock in them. It is the biased justice system that deals Blacks harsher punishments for the same crimes their White counterparts commit so they can fill their private prisons with the "proper " inmates. Simultaneously, they can strip the voting power from the Black community to keep them from "fixing" the white problem. Screw you and this corrupt system. The crimes you are committing in the name of law and order is a sham. And hiding behind the transparent Constitution won't help...there is a light behind you. We can see the monster in the torch lights of justice wielded by throngs of Christians, Muslims and people who refuse to be indoctrinated by the myths and propaganda fomented by Right wing devils!

Hey maybe it comes down to choosing up sides s0n!!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last time it was NORTH VS SOUTH.

What would it be this time?

Americans vs The Gheys :biggrin:

The Burning Furnace vs Snowflakes :biggrin:

45-70's vs The Nerfs :biggrin:

You're the type that cannot learn and will likely end up stuffed into the back of a squad car. If not already. Blacks are the biggest racists in the country so Alligator Mouth Al would have fit well with the racist president.
I'm the type who was stuffed in the front seat of a squad car with a heavy .357 magnum strapped to my hip. I'm the type who worked right besides racist cops with itchy trigger fingers. I'm the type of guy who intervened when I saw cops getting out of control and abusing a suspect. I'm the type of guy who treated ALL citizens the same
regardless of race. I'm the kind of guy who knows wtf he is talking about from experience. And YOU?????

Hey maybe it comes down to choosing up sides s0n!!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last time it was NORTH VS SOUTH.

What would it be this time?

you said:
Americans vs The Gheys

That already happened during the Revolutionary War

you said:
The Burning Furnace vs Snowflakes

Are you mocking the Holocaust victims?

you said:
-70's vs The Nerfs

You lost me on this one.

I'm the type who was stuffed in the front seat of a squad car with a heavy .357 magnum strapped to my hip. I'm the type who worked right besides racist cops with itchy trigger fingers. I'm the type of guy who intervened when I saw cops getting out of control and abusing a suspect. I'm the type of guy who treated ALL citizens the same
regardless of race. I'm the kind of guy who knows wtf he is talking about from experience. And YOU?????

Well we're all real proud of ya!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I know you're full of shit because I've been a decade long member on a LEO forum and you sir, were not a cop for long if ever.

Forum List

Back