Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.

Murder rates in major cities are up last year.....from democrats attacking police and refusing to lock up criminals.

As far as I remember YOU convinced me that the crime rate is way way down because we have more responsible gun owners.... Are you flipping against what you stand for because of your support to our lying asshole president? You disappointed me. I mean it. I thought I know you better than that.

No asswipe.......my stats are correct between the 1990s and 2015 the gun murder rate went down as more Americans owned and carried guns.......in 2015 you had coordinated attacks by social justice warriors on our police.....so the police have stopped aggressive policing and the gangs and criminals are shooting more.......the actual stats back this up...the murder rates in Chicago, Baltimore , D.C. are going up as the police are backing down....the Ferguson effect is real...and it is caused by democrats....

Perhaps this is what he was referring to:

Economist: Nation's Murder Rate Rising at Fastest Pace in Almost 50 Years - Breitbart

The nation’s murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the 1970s, says an analysispublished by the Economist.

The murder rate is not at it's highest in 47 years, it's RISING at a rate faster than in the last 47 years.

That is not what lying Trump said.

No, it's not. But like I said, perhaps its what he meant to say. Ya know, like when Obama said we had 57 states and not a single liberal called him a liar?

Jesus Christ you guys are going to stick with that lame argument? He was just talking about how he had been all over the country and how tired he was and he made the 57 states comment. It was a joke like saying you worked your ass off so much you worked 8 days this week. Let it go... seriously, just let it go....

Trump's quote WAS NOT a joke.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....the death of the ambassador in Bhengazi was because of a video tape.......we stopped Iran from getting a nuclear weapon....

But you've demonstrated you don't know jack shit about law in general. So your chest pounding is comical.

You say this over and over and I keep handing you your ass on law discussions every time. And what do you do? You try to make the argument about me and try to say I'm some guy that got banned on some other board. EVERY TIME. You need to get some new material.

Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime. Maybe you should Google that too.
WRONG! There's no law against not knowing a law. Get your money back from school, if you're really even are a student, it's hard to believe.

Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again.

Excellent example! And right away too. You consistently make stupid comments about law that you can't back up then cluck around like a pigeon on a chessboard cooing victory noises.

First you say:
"Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime."

When I pointed out that's wrong you changed it to:
"Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again."

There's proof right there that not only are your extremely dishonest but you are incredibly stupid about how you go about it.

You're nothing but a highly opinionated retard. Unemployable!

If you commit a crime, despite ignorance of the law it is still a crime. I was responding to something she said... about crimes. I was not saying if you don't know the laws it is a crime. Only a fool would think that. Then again we are talking about you... so...
If you commit a crime, despite ignorance of the law it is still a crime. I was responding to something she said... about crimes. I was not saying if you don't know the laws it is a crime. Only a fool would think that. Then again we are talking about you... so...
Lol..that doesn't make ignorance a crime you fucking moron...
look up the definition of ignorance, you'll probably see your name.
Take some basic reading comprehension classes, eh.

I stated stupidity and being an idiot were not crimes,
so, you were free to go
to which you responded....
Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime. Maybe you should Google that too

By this point^, my brain was exhausted!
You are responding to and schooling a burn,
which makes you look like a bigger idiot...
BECAUSE YOU STILL CAN'T COMPREHEND
WHAT YOU ARE READING AND CONSEQUENTLY
YOUR RESPONSES REFLECT AS MUCH!

And, you call iceweasel a fool?! :rofl:

Yes, they are and again any idiot can see what I was saying. When's the last time someone got charged with not knowing laws?
Yes, anyone can see that you're an idiot. You say stupid shit then pretend you said something else.

I can see you cut out the rest of my quote... how dishonest of you. :rolleyes:
It's all still there, retard. I quoted what I was responding to. You are unemployable in the private sector!

But you've demonstrated you don't know jack shit about law in general. So your chest pounding is comical.

You say this over and over and I keep handing you your ass on law discussions every time. And what do you do? You try to make the argument about me and try to say I'm some guy that got banned on some other board. EVERY TIME. You need to get some new material.

Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime. Maybe you should Google that too.
WRONG! There's no law against not knowing a law. Get your money back from school, if you're really even are a student, it's hard to believe.

Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again.

Excellent example! And right away too. You consistently make stupid comments about law that you can't back up then cluck around like a pigeon on a chessboard cooing victory noises.

First you say:

"Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again."

There's proof right there that not only are your extremely dishonest but you are incredibly stupid about how you go about it.

so, you were free to go
Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime. Maybe you should Google that too

Yes, if you are ignorant of a crime and you break the law it is still a crime... what is so hard for you to understand about that? We are in a thread talking about crime... Your brain was exhausted the day you came out of the womb.

First you say:

LOL, and you're right back here trying to massage it. The words are still there, idiot.

Yes, they are and again any idiot can see what I was saying. When's the last time someone got charged with not knowing laws? Are you really that dense? Now, when is the last time someone was still convicted of a crime despite using ignorance of the law as a defense? Seriously, no wonder I keep handing your ass to you in all these arguments when you start stupid ass ones like this.

Are you really 60 years old? You act like you are 13.
ROFLMMFAO.... please, stop...
you're killing me....Is that a crime?

Unless of course, you're auditioning for a part
in Police Academy 9 or Mall Cop 3,...

In that case, you're doing a swell job, carry on!

Yes, they are and again any idiot can see what I was saying. When's the last time someone got charged with not knowing laws?
Yes, anyone can see that you're an idiot. You say stupid shit then pretend you said something else.

It's all still there, retard. I quoted what I was responding to. You are unemployable in the private sector!

You cut the quote so that you could try and make it sound out of context... you are a dishonest piece of shit. No wonder you couldn't make it into the world of law enforcement and were relegated to trolling on a law enforcement forum.

First you say:

LOL, and you're right back here trying to massage it. The words are still there, idiot.

Yes, they are and again any idiot can see what I was saying. When's the last time someone got charged with not knowing laws? Are you really that dense? Now, when is the last time someone was still convicted of a crime despite using ignorance of the law as a defense? Seriously, no wonder I keep handing your ass to you in all these arguments when you start stupid ass ones like this.

Are you really 60 years old? You act like you are 13.
ROFLMMFAO.... please, stop...
you're killing me....Is that a crime?

in Police Academy 9 or Mall Cop 3,...

In that case, you're doing a swell job, carry on!

Is Police Academy and Mall Cop still running in the theaters of whatever country you are from?

I love you Google warriors that think you know everything about a topic because of what you can Google... You and Iceweasel should hook up. You learned everything from Google and he learned everything from a Law Enforcement forum. Maybe you can adopt a kid that learns everything from Reddit.

Ok that's the last off topic post I'm going to make before you fucks get me in trouble with the mods again by pulling me off topic. :)

You cut the quote so that you could try and make it sound out of context... you are a dishonest piece of shit. No wonder you couldn't make it into the world of law enforcement and were relegated to trolling on a law enforcement forum.
You're a goddamn butthurt liar and too stupid to know when to quit. The posts are still there. Nothing was quoted out of context. Nor did I ever state or want to be in LE.

You're the one that kept getting banned from there. It's beyond reason pthat two people shared all the similar backgrounds and have the exact same posting styles. You wouldn't stop so they kicked you out. Only to return and repeat it expecting different results. Maybe I should search officer.com and match up your comments here?

First you say:

so, you were free to go

Yes, if you are ignorant of a crime and you break the law it is still a crime... what is so hard for you to understand about that? We are in a thread talking about crime... Your brain was exhausted the day you came out of the womb.
Yes, if you are ignorant of a crime and you break the law it is still a crime... what is so hard for you to understand about that?
OMG...GO BACK AND RE READ THE THREAD!
In your case, stupidity should be a crime!

The word stupidity is being used as an abstract noun.

If you were able to comprehend what you are reading,
you would have known the words stupidity, idiot
and ignorance were used to describe you and
had nothing, whatsoever, to do with culpability!

Online school is dismissed :spinner:

Is Police Academy and Mall Cop still running in the theaters of whatever country you are from?
Still got diarrhea of the mouth
and an inability to comprehend, I see!

in Police Academy 9 or Mall Cop 3
Movies that don't exist, because they've never been made
can not be seen in theaters, in any country!

:dig: carry on, you're doing great!

You're a goddamn butthurt liar and too stupid to know when to quit. The posts are still there. Nothing was quoted out of context. Nor did I ever state or want to be in LE.

You're the one that kept getting banned from there. It's beyond reason pthat two people shared all the similar backgrounds and have the exact same posting styles. You wouldn't stop so they kicked you out. Only to return and repeat it expecting different results. Maybe I should search officer.com and match up your comments here?

I've shown you that I use the same username on EVERY forum I'm a member of. Do you have any idea how many Corrections officer there are that have worked or currently work for the state of Ohio? Hell there is a retired Corrections officer from Ohio on this forum. I'm not going to give their name because they might not want their private information known. So unless you can show me a Lewdog that got banned from that forum and show that they have an IP address that matches mine, shut the hell up and give it a rest. I WAS NEVER A MEMBER OF THAT FORUM. You are fucking senile.

I didn't say Police Academy 9 or Mall Cop 3 did I? I purposely said Police Academy and Mall cop because those are old movies... which would probably still be in theaters in third world butt fuck countries. And you say I have a reading comprehension problem...

I didn't say Police Academy 9 or Mall Cop 3 did I? I purposely said Police Academy and Mall cop because those are old movies... which would probably still be in theaters in third world butt fuck countries. And you say I have a reading comprehension problem...
I didn't say Police Academy 9 or Mall Cop 3 did I?
No, you did not, I did
I purposely said Police Academy and Mall cop because those are old movies...
Still wasn't addressing what I stated
And you say I have a reading comprehension problem...
I do!

Please, run along now, I'm tired of playing with you

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.

Murder rates in major cities are up last year.....from democrats attacking police and refusing to lock up criminals.
Chicago has plenty of guns and plenty of gun crime.

I'd also like to point out how violent blacks are:

FBI crime statistics found black or African American perpetrators committed 51 percent of all murders and non-negligent manslaughter offenses in 2015 alone.

13% of total population yet 51% of all murders committed by blacks....Tigerred, care to defend this?
should we correlate with income?

Yup and maybe dimwit should take a look at the murder rate in Chicago. The murder rate in that city is through the roof.
more guns equals less crime, according to the fantastical, right wing.

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and in 1997 we had 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense. In 2016 we now have 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.

Between the 1990s and 2016....our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%.....so it isn't a fantasy...it is a fact.
PSSSSTTT...would you mind sharing that information with your hero, Trump? He seems to think the homicide rate is higher now than it was in the past 47 years..

Again...he mistated the problem....murder rates are going up faster than they have in the last 47 years....please try to catch up.......since obama has been in office he turned around the murder rate..by attacking the police he has started the murder rate going up again....
BS, Trump didn't misspeak . He said it twice and he was wrong about it twice.
Obama attacked the police???? I don't think speaking out about cops murdering unarmed people equates to attacking the police. The problem is you fright-wingers don't think much of common folk of any race but you are especially contemptuous of Black life.

And I am not talking about the inner city thug subculture where gangs kill each other. I am talking about the larger Black community consisting of Christians and muslims who go about their lives like ordinary Americans until some cop or gang member disrupts their journey.

I love to use the lefts arguments against them. This will be fun.

There are a record number of guns in the country right now. Let's say Trump was totally wrong, the murder rate is not high right now. Which means, that guns do not cause murder and don't cause crime.

So the more guns, the safer the country is.

Works for me!

I love to use the lefts arguments against them. This will be fun.

There are a record number of guns in the country right now. Let's say Trump was totally wrong, the murder rate is not high right now. Which means, that guns do not cause murder and don't cause crime.

So the more guns, the safer the country is.

Works for me!

That argument would work, if it wasn't for the fact that most of the guns are owned by a small percentage of the population. HALF of the guns privately owned in the U.S. are owned by 3% of the population.

3% of Americans own half the country's 265 million guns

I don't think speaking out about cops murdering unarmed people equates to attacking the police. The problem is you fright-wingers don't think much of common folk of any race but you are especially contemptuous of Black life..
No, we on the right are contemptuous of out of control thugs that create problems and wrestle with cops. Most of us know better by the time we are 5. And Obama often jumped on board any hyped up media event against cops and didn't apologize when the dumb asshole was proven wrong. Cops have died due to the hysteria, crime has risen where they have backed off. It's liberals creating more and more problems. Time to clean it up!

Forum List

Back