Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

I love to use the lefts arguments against them. This will be fun.

There are a record number of guns in the country right now. Let's say Trump was totally wrong, the murder rate is not high right now. Which means, that guns do not cause murder and don't cause crime.

So the more guns, the safer the country is.

Works for me!

That argument would work, if it wasn't for the fact that most of the guns are owned by a small percentage of the population. HALF of the guns privately owned in the U.S. are owned by 3% of the population.

3% of Americans own half the country's 265 million guns
"The study was based on an online survey of nearly 4,000 Americans conducted in 2015 by market research company GfK, with a nationally representative panel of opt-in participants who are paid to complete surveys, she said."

lol !!!!!!!

According to the liar in chief. He lies more than Kim Jong Un.
Trump falsely claims US murder rate is 'highest' in 47 years - CNNPolitics.com
According to the video Trump inferred the US murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years. I just hope those voices that only he seems to be able to hear don't tell him to do something we ALL might regret.
Like what? Pop out of your closet and stomp on your toys?
THAT'S your excuse for yet another of your fuhrer's lies?

He didn't say the "US" murder rate, and he said "I'd guess". Murder rates in urban cities are very high, and he wants to fix it. But all you loons can do is dissect every little statement he makes when he is just talking like a normal person.

What is the point of going after him on this? To prevent him from taking measures to lower crime? That will help you Dimwits in the next election.
Why is he GUESSING? Why doesn't he ever have the facts on hand? Why does he continue to mislead the public?
Your above excuses for his lie( s) are comical.

According to the video Trump inferred the US murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years. I just hope those voices that only he seems to be able to hear don't tell him to do something we ALL might regret.
THAT'S your excuse for yet another of your fuhrer's lies?
So you are just running through the posts spamming your Trumpophobia? Sounds like what you really love to do is spend some quality time with his schlong.

Use your imagination. Trump is either an ignoramus, a liar or a delusional maniac. Take your pick!

Who knows, he might even be smart enough to become President.

Use your imagination. Trump is either an ignoramus, a liar or a delusional maniac. Take your pick!

WHEN HE DOES, LET US KNOW, WONTCHA?

Trump was sworn in as President on Jan 20,2017. I guess you missed it.

He was sworn in as President but that doesn't mean Trump is smart enough to BE president.

yes, because the vote of some yahoo in north Dakota is worth about 700 times the votes of someone in new York.

irrelevant, however, to his legitimacy as most of us see it.

but at least we're not spreading lies and conspiracy theories about where he was born like he did to the president who got 52% of the vote twice.

yes, because the vote of some yahoo in north Dakota is worth about 700 times the votes of someone in new York.

but at least we're not spreading lies and conspiracy theories about where he was born like he did to the president who got 52% of the vote twice.

Butt-hurt-failed-civics

Your argument is with the US Constitution, not with me since I once swore an oath to defend it.

Let me see a show of hands of Trumpets who has called out Trump's latest Lie.
Hmmmmm
No one.
Not surprised.

I love to use the lefts arguments against them. This will be fun.

There are a record number of guns in the country right now. Let's say Trump was totally wrong, the murder rate is not high right now. Which means, that guns do not cause murder and don't cause crime.

So the more guns, the safer the country is.

Works for me!

That argument would work, if it wasn't for the fact that most of the guns are owned by a small percentage of the population. HALF of the guns privately owned in the U.S. are owned by 3% of the population.

3% of Americans own half the country's 265 million guns

Yeah...not true.....gun owners are not answering polls any more....those numbers don't add up.....and the biggest growth sectors in gun ownership? Minorities and women, two groups that have not owned guns in large numbers in the past....

Nice lie though....

I don't think speaking out about cops murdering unarmed people equates to attacking the police. The problem is you fright-wingers don't think much of common folk of any race but you are especially contemptuous of Black life..
No, we on the right are contemptuous of out of control thugs that create problems and wrestle with cops. Most of us know better by the time we are 5. And Obama often jumped on board any hyped up media event against cops and didn't apologize when the dumb asshole was proven wrong. Cops have died due to the hysteria, crime has risen where they have backed off. It's liberals creating more and more problems. Time to clean it up!

And he supports al sharpton...the anti cop racist and had black lies matter into the White HOuse.......and he has used the Department of Justice to attack police departments ......that is how obama has attacked police....

I don't think speaking out about cops murdering unarmed people equates to attacking the police. The problem is you fright-wingers don't think much of common folk of any race but you are especially contemptuous of Black life..
No, we on the right are contemptuous of out of control thugs that create problems and wrestle with cops. Most of us know better by the time we are 5. And Obama often jumped on board any hyped up media event against cops and didn't apologize when the dumb asshole was proven wrong. Cops have died due to the hysteria, crime has risen where they have backed off. It's liberals creating more and more problems. Time to clean it up!

And he supports al sharpton...the anti cop racist and had black lies matter into the White HOuse.......and he has used the Department of Justice to attack police departments ......that is how obama has attacked police....
You need to get up to speed 2aguy. Al Sharpton was yesterday`s boogieman. It`s now George Soros that has you folks peeing in your panties. Get with the program for goodness sakes!

You need to get up to speed 2aguy. Al Sharpton was yesterday`s boogieman. It`s now George Soros that has you folks peeing in your panties. Get with the program for goodness sakes!

Al sharpton was at obama's White HOuse about 40 times....

Damn right I support Al Sharpton.. Someone has to stand up against fright -wing tyranny in this country. And some one has to stand up against anti-black racist cops and the departments that protects them. Obama is Black so he did the right thing by using the Justice Deportment to investigate rogue police agencies and FIND the racism therein. I don't ever expect a White president to ever do that!

Forum List

Back