Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

:lmao:

Do you post using Google translate too?
Do you post using Google translate too?
Yeah, ok....doing what you guys do best,
deflect while wiping the egg off your face.

Amazing how some people
found their way out of the birth canal!

There is no egg on my face. I know the UCR and how it works. You look up something on Google and then make some false statements about how the statistics work... Get out in the real world sometime and read a book, and actually study something, then we might have a real discussion.
There is no egg on my face. I know the UCR and how it works. You look up something on Google and then make some false statements about how the statistics work... Get out in the real world sometime and read a book, and actually study something, then we might have a real discussion.
OMG..... unfuckingbelievable!

Ok, please, correct me then

How are crime statistics calculated by the FBI

Why should I tell you? You can just Google it...

Lol...I know why you won't tell me

I made up nothing...the info is from the source

Real discussion...ha

Well, seeing how you're majoring in criminal justice,
you're well aware that stupidity and being an idiot,
isn't a crime...so, you're free to go now!

Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime. Maybe you should Google that too.

His lies dont matter to the inbreds who voted for him.

They actually relish his idiocy because it reflects their own disillusionment with society and politics.

It is the same with the brexit muppets in the uk.

Things will need to get a lot worse before the coffee is smelt.

Yeah, ok....doing what you guys do best,
deflect while wiping the egg off your face.

Amazing how some people
found their way out of the birth canal!

Real discussion...ha

Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime. Maybe you should Google that too.
Learn how to comprehend what you read, college student!

Real discussion...ha

Learn how to comprehend what you read, college student!

Are you still talking about this? I would have figured you would have found something else to get your Google degree in. :lmao:

According to the liar in chief. He lies more than Kim Jong Un.
Trump falsely claims US murder rate is 'highest' in 47 years - CNNPolitics.com
Well, most of those getting murdered, like in Chicago, are do doubt pro-democrat, so that might be considered a positive.
Lucky ducky is pro murder. Is this the kind of trash we`re becoming? Perhaps it`s time to build that wall to keep us in.
trump's wall will do that as well.

"When a country is no longer able to say who can, and who cannot , come in & out, especially for reasons of safety &.security - big trouble!"

Yup and maybe dimwit should take a look at the murder rate in Chicago. The murder rate in that city is through the roof.
:lol: It
According to the video Trump inferred the US murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years. I just hope those voices that only he seems to be able to hear don't tell him to do something we ALL might regret.
Like what? Pop out of your closet and stomp on your toys?
Use your imagination. Trump is either an ignoramus, a liar or a delusional maniac. Take your pick!

Google "false equivocation", jackass.

Yup and maybe dimwit should take a look at the murder rate in Chicago. The murder rate in that city is through the roof.
:lol: It
According to the video Trump inferred the US murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years. I just hope those voices that only he seems to be able to hear don't tell him to do something we ALL might regret.
Like what? Pop out of your closet and stomp on your toys?
Use your imagination. Trump is either an ignoramus, a liar or a delusional maniac. Take your pick!

Google "false equivocation", jackass.
Why? I don't follow orders from idiots like you very well.

Same ol, same ol. Just go back to sleep, murder rate is tiny now, remember rainbows and unicorns for you liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.
Stats from the FBI are formed by voluntary information
from law enforcement agencies across the United States

That info is then divided by the population
and multiplied by the sample size.

So, a city with 20,000 people and 1,000 as the sample size
recorded 1,500 murders in year x
the murder rate for that city is roughly 13 murders per 1,000

The following year, the same city
had a population increase and 1,000 more murders
Now, 40,000 people and 1,000 more murders
only increases the murder rate by 3, to 16 murders per 1,000

DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?
ITS THE SAME BULLSHIT AS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
OUR GROWTH RATE, OBAMAS APPROVAL RATING

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Voluntary information?" You mean a compilation of their crime reports... you know, from actual crimes? Your simplistic understanding of stats is funny...
"Voluntary information?" You mean a compilation of their crime reports... you know, from actual crimes? Your simplistic understanding of stats is funny...
You stupid, think your smart, don't know shit, cock sucker

Simplistic...your ass bitch!
You don't even have a clue what you're talking about.

Statistics are produced from data received from over 18,000 city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily participating in the program. The crime data are submitted either through a state UCR Program or directly to the FBI’s UCR Program.

No, no link for you, do your own fucking homework!

Why don't you do us all a favor and go to a thread
better suited for your intellectual capacity,
and useless input....kids don't belong here!

Nice mouth from a person who in another thread was talking about religion and calling someone else Satan... I'm a Senior in Criminal Justice at one of the top colleges in the country for Criminal Justice. I literally study this stuff day after day. You can barely write English and get your information from Google. That's some funny shit right there!
But you've demonstrated you don't know jack shit about law in general. So your chest pounding is comical.

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.
Stats from the FBI are formed by voluntary information
from law enforcement agencies across the United States

That info is then divided by the population
and multiplied by the sample size.

So, a city with 20,000 people and 1,000 as the sample size
recorded 1,500 murders in year x
the murder rate for that city is roughly 13 murders per 1,000

The following year, the same city
had a population increase and 1,000 more murders
Now, 40,000 people and 1,000 more murders
only increases the murder rate by 3, to 16 murders per 1,000

DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?
ITS THE SAME BULLSHIT AS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
OUR GROWTH RATE, OBAMAS APPROVAL RATING

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid, think your smart, don't know shit, cock sucker

Simplistic...your ass bitch!
You don't even have a clue what you're talking about.

Statistics are produced from data received from over 18,000 city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily participating in the program. The crime data are submitted either through a state UCR Program or directly to the FBI’s UCR Program.

No, no link for you, do your own fucking homework!

Why don't you do us all a favor and go to a thread
better suited for your intellectual capacity,
and useless input....kids don't belong here!

Nice mouth from a person who in another thread was talking about religion and calling someone else Satan... I'm a Senior in Criminal Justice at one of the top colleges in the country for Criminal Justice. I literally study this stuff day after day. You can barely write English and get your information from Google. That's some funny shit right there!
But you've demonstrated you don't know jack shit about law in general. So your chest pounding is comical.

You say this over and over and I keep handing you your ass on law discussions every time. And what do you do? You try to make the argument about me and try to say I'm some guy that got banned on some other board. EVERY TIME. You need to get some new material.

You say this over and over and I keep handing you your ass on law discussions every time. And what do you do? You try to make the argument about me and try to say I'm some guy that got banned on some other board. EVERY TIME. You need to get some new material.

WRONG! There's no law against not knowing a law. Get your money back from school, if you're really even are a student, it's hard to believe.

Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again.

Excellent example! And right away too. You consistently make stupid comments about law that you can't back up then cluck around like a pigeon on a chessboard cooing victory noises.

First you say:
"Actually no, ignorance of the law is still a crime."

When I pointed out that's wrong you changed it to:
"Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again."

There's proof right there that not only are your extremely dishonest but you are incredibly stupid about how you go about it.

You're nothing but a highly opinionated retard. Unemployable!

WRONG! There's no law against not knowing a law. Get your money back from school, if you're really even are a student, it's hard to believe.

Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again.

Excellent example! And right away too. You consistently make stupid comments about law that you can't back up then cluck around like a pigeon on a chessboard cooing victory noises.

First you say:

"Ignorance is not an excuse from breaking the law... That's law 101. Sorry pal, you lose, again."

There's proof right there that not only are your extremely dishonest but you are incredibly stupid about how you go about it.

If you commit a crime, despite ignorance of the law it is still a crime. I was responding to something she said... about crimes. I was not saying if you don't know the laws it is a crime. Only a fool would think that. Then again we are talking about you... so...

First you say:

If you commit a crime, despite ignorance of the law it is still a crime. I was responding to something she said... about crimes. I was not saying if you don't know the laws it is a crime. Only a fool would think that. Then again we are talking about you... so...
LOL, and you're right back here trying to massage it. The words are still there, idiot.

First you say:

LOL, and you're right back here trying to massage it. The words are still there, idiot.

Yes, they are and again any idiot can see what I was saying. When's the last time someone got charged with not knowing laws? Are you really that dense? Now, when is the last time someone was still convicted of a crime despite using ignorance of the law as a defense? Seriously, no wonder I keep handing your ass to you in all these arguments when you start stupid ass ones like this.

Are you really 60 years old? You act like you are 13.

more guns equals less crime, according to the fantastical, right wing.

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and in 1997 we had 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense. In 2016 we now have 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.

Between the 1990s and 2016....our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%.....so it isn't a fantasy...it is a fact.
PSSSSTTT...would you mind sharing that information with your hero, Trump? He seems to think the homicide rate is higher now than it was in the past 47 years..

Again...he mistated the problem....murder rates are going up faster than they have in the last 47 years....please try to catch up.......since obama has been in office he turned around the murder rate..by attacking the police he has started the murder rate going up again....

Forum List

Back