🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

Trump lies, his cabinet lies, his staff lies... and his supporters instead of recognizing their lies go out of their way to draw a road map to either say they misspoke, misinterpreted, or were just making a mistake.

Look, when you mess up once... ok, twice, forgivable. When you go down as the most dishonest candidate in modern history and you surround yourself with dishonest people... there no longer is room for excuses.

When will you Trumpbots realize that? At this pace, if Trump lets his cronies cut Medicaid, privatize Medicare, repeal the ACA without an immediate replacement that covers everyone like he said it would... and goes through with some of his other promises, he'll be lucky not to leave the White House tarred and feathered after impeachment. He'll not only lose his political power, his businesses will tank and he'll end up like Leona Helmsley.

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.
And, have you looked into how the FBI gets their stats?

Anyone ever stop to consider, he sees things we don't?

Like, BLS...how people who are unemployed,
aren't counted as and considered unemployed,
is fucking beyond me....oh, no it's not...
THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE
AND FIX IT TO REFLECT WHAT THEY ARE TELLING US!

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

The FBI stats are based on the UCR (Unified Crime Report) which is compiled by using reported crime statistics. Yes, that can be a problem for stats on some crimes, like rape, theft, and others... because lots of crimes go unreported. Murder rates however... are MUCH less likely to go unreported, and when they do, they are usually because it ends up being a missing persons report because a body isn't found. But to say they can adjust the UCR to tell us what they want to tell us? That's bullshit. The report has told us when crime rates have been way up, and when they have been down.

Perhaps this is what he was referring to:

Economist: Nation's Murder Rate Rising at Fastest Pace in Almost 50 Years - Breitbart

The nation’s murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the 1970s, says an analysispublished by the Economist.

The murder rate is not at it's highest in 47 years, it's RISING at a rate faster than in the last 47 years.

That is not what lying Trump said.

No, it's not. But like I said, perhaps its what he meant to say. Ya know, like when Obama said we had 57 states and not a single liberal called him a liar?

Economist: Nation's Murder Rate Rising at Fastest Pace in Almost 50 Years - Breitbart

The nation’s murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the 1970s, says an analysispublished by the Economist.

The murder rate is not at it's highest in 47 years, it's RISING at a rate faster than in the last 47 years.

No, it's not. But like I said, perhaps its what he meant to say. Ya know, like when Obama said we had 57 states and not a single liberal called him a liar?

Jesus Christ you guys are going to stick with that lame argument? He was just talking about how he had been all over the country and how tired he was and he made the 57 states comment. It was a joke like saying you worked your ass off so much you worked 8 days this week. Let it go... seriously, just let it go....

Trump's quote WAS NOT a joke.

Stats from the FBI are formed by voluntary information
from law enforcement agencies across the United States

That info is then divided by the population
and multiplied by the sample size.

So, a city with 20,000 people and 1,000 as the sample size
recorded 1,500 murders in year x
the murder rate for that city is roughly 13 murders per 1,000

The following year, the same city
had a population increase and 1,000 more murders
Now, 40,000 people and 1,000 more murders
only increases the murder rate by 3, to 16 murders per 1,000

DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?
ITS THE SAME BULLSHIT AS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
OUR GROWTH RATE, OBAMAS APPROVAL RATING

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Voluntary information?" You mean a compilation of their crime reports... you know, from actual crimes? Your simplistic understanding of stats is funny...

The FBI stats are based on the UCR (Unified Crime Report) which is compiled by using reported crime statistics. Yes, that can be a problem for stats on some crimes, like rape, theft, and others... because lots of crimes go unreported. Murder rates however... are MUCH less likely to go unreported, and when they do, they are usually because it ends up being a missing persons report because a body isn't found. But to say they can adjust the UCR to tell us what they want to tell us? That's bullshit. The report has told us when crime rates have been way up, and when they have been down.
But to say they can adjust the UCR to tell us what they want to tell us?

Because not all law enforcement agencies provide complete data for a given year, it is sometimes necessary for the UCR Program to estimate crime at the Metropolitan Statistical Area, state, and national levels. For agencies that did not report data, the UCR Program staff assign the same proportional crime volumes based on the crime statistics of similar areas within a state. The UCR Program staff consider the size of an agency, type of jurisdiction, and geographic location in the estimation process.

Oh, please.

But to say they can adjust the UCR to tell us what they want to tell us?

Because not all law enforcement agencies provide complete data for a given year, it is sometimes necessary for the UCR Program to estimate crime at the Metropolitan Statistical Area, state, and national levels. For agencies that did not report data, the UCR Program staff assign the same proportional crime volumes based on the crime statistics of similar areas within a state. The UCR Program staff consider the size of an agency, type of jurisdiction, and geographic location in the estimation process.

They aren't making stuff up to suit their needs. They also list the jurisdictions that provide the data.

"Voluntary information?" You mean a compilation of their crime reports... you know, from actual crimes? Your simplistic understanding of stats is funny...
You stupid, think your smart, don't know shit, cock sucker

Simplistic...your ass bitch!
You don't even have a clue what you're talking about.

Statistics are produced from data received from over 18,000 city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily participating in the program. The crime data are submitted either through a state UCR Program or directly to the FBI’s UCR Program.

No, no link for you, do your own fucking homework!

Why don't you do us all a favor and go to a thread
better suited for your intellectual capacity,
and useless input....kids don't belong here!

Statistics are produced from data received from over 18,000 city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily participating in the program. The crime data are submitted either through a state UCR Program or directly to the FBI’s UCR Program.

Nice mouth from a person who in another thread was talking about religion and calling someone else Satan... I'm a Senior in Criminal Justice at one of the top colleges in the country for Criminal Justice. I literally study this stuff day after day. You can barely write English and get your information from Google. That's some funny shit right there!

Nice mouth from a person who in another thread was talking about religion and calling someone else Satan... I'm a Senior in Criminal Justice at one of the top colleges in the country for Criminal Justice. I literally study this stuff day after day. You can barely write English and get your information from Google. That's some funny shit right there!
No bitch, I don't call anyone satan, satan works through people

I'm a fucking sinner and my language
does not glorify God nor does He approve!
Nonetheless, I am a child of God
and Jesus paid the cost for me!

So, who fucking cares you major in criminal justice
at a top notch college...you not knowing the facts,
of a topic you're babbling about and majoring in
MAKES IT THAT MUCH WORSE!

UCR
Amazing, FBI comes up on Google!
Knocking me for using Google...unreal

UCR

:lmao:

Do you post using Google translate too?

UCR

Yeah, ok....doing what you guys do best,
deflect while wiping the egg off your face.

Amazing how some people
found their way out of the birth canal!

UCR

Amazing how some people

There is no egg on my face. I know the UCR and how it works. You look up something on Google and then make some false statements about how the statistics work... Get out in the real world sometime and read a book, and actually study something, then we might have a real discussion.

UCR

Amazing how some people

There is no egg on my face. I know the UCR and how it works. You look up something on Google and then make some false statements about how the statistics work... Get out in the real world sometime and read a book, and actually study something, then we might have a real discussion.
OMG..... unfuckingbelievable!

Ok, please, correct me then

How are crime statistics calculated by the FBI

UCR

Amazing how some people

Why should I tell you? You can just Google it...

UCR

Amazing how some people

Why should I tell you? You can just Google it...

Lol...I know why you won't tell me

I made up nothing...the info is from the source

Real discussion...ha

Well, seeing how you're majoring in criminal justice,
you're well aware that stupidity and being an idiot,
isn't a crime...so, you're free to go now!

Forum List

Back