🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

When Trump lowers the crime rate, and gets minorities out of the ghettos. He will be guaranteed to win in 2020. And possibly liberals will lose the minority vote forever. That's what they are afraid of.
16406852_756294581195553_8384495222144006615_n.jpg

Perhaps this is what he was referring to:

Economist: Nation's Murder Rate Rising at Fastest Pace in Almost 50 Years - Breitbart

The nation’s murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the 1970s, says an analysispublished by the Economist.

The murder rate is not at it's highest in 47 years, it's RISING at a rate faster than in the last 47 years.

And there we have it......he misspoke but is still right with what he meant to say.........thank you.

This thread...is dead.

I'd also like to point out how violent blacks are:

FBI crime statistics found black or African American perpetrators committed 51 percent of all murders and non-negligent manslaughter offenses in 2015 alone.

13% of total population yet 51% of all murders committed by blacks....Tigerred, care to defend this?

Dont worry, none of these fanboys who are defended it will even answer if they believe it or not which is a rousing endorsement.

According to the liar in chief. He lies more than Kim Jong Un.
Trump falsely claims US murder rate is 'highest' in 47 years - CNNPolitics.com

He didn't say the "US" murder rate, and he said "I'd guess". Murder rates in urban cities are very high, and he wants to fix it. But all you loons can do is dissect every little statement he makes when he is just talking like a normal person.

What is the point of going after him on this? To prevent him from taking measures to lower crime? That will help you Dimwits in the next election.
Murder rates are at an all time low. Trump lies.

Well according to this link
United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2015
it seems that murder rate wasn't so high in 2015 ( 15,696) because for example in 1990 there were 23,440 murders.
But I don't know if these numbers are real or not and above all they are not up to date :dunno:

It takes our central govt. a long time to collate and assemble the data, so we expect a 2 to 3 year lag on data, usually, so those numbers are probably close. They do not include people who have disappeared; those aren't counted for several years, if at all, so they err on the low side That also applies to economic data and the like. We do indeed have a high murder rate, yes.

Perhaps this is what he was referring to:

Economist: Nation's Murder Rate Rising at Fastest Pace in Almost 50 Years - Breitbart

The nation’s murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the 1970s, says an analysispublished by the Economist.

The murder rate is not at it's highest in 47 years, it's RISING at a rate faster than in the last 47 years.

That article by the Economist focused on 50 cities, not nationally.
Here's a graph from the Breitbart linked article;
20170204_USC760.png

Obama's city is not doing so good.

HeyJackass!
I didn`t know Obama owned a city. If the cities had more armed people they would be so much safer. You think? Ever?

Yep......in the 1990s there were 4.7 million people with concealed carry permits....in 2016 there are now over 15 million people with concealed carry permits......and the gun murder rate went down 47% and the violent crime rate went down 77%.......

You are wrong.....

When Trump lowers the crime rate, and gets minorities out of the ghettos. He will be guaranteed to win in 2020. And possibly liberals will lose the minority vote forever. That's what they are afraid of.View attachment 111366
Did Diaz vote in the 2010 mid-terms? Come Diaz what is your full story? Did you do your part to vote to ensure the GOP did not get the majority in the house and senate. What do you know about the GOP purposefully filibustering and obstructing legislation and laws that could have helped your plight in life?

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.

Murder rates in major cities are up last year.....from democrats attacking police and refusing to lock up criminals.

As far as I remember YOU convinced me that the crime rate is way way down because we have more responsible gun owners.... Are you flipping against what you stand for because of your support to our lying asshole president? You disappointed me. I mean it. I thought I know you better than that.

He didn't say the "US" murder rate, and he said "I'd guess". Murder rates in urban cities are very high, and he wants to fix it. But all you loons can do is dissect every little statement he makes when he is just talking like a normal person.

What is the point of going after him on this? To prevent him from taking measures to lower crime? That will help you Dimwits in the next election.
They're fucking defectives. Once you accept that fact...
You start figuring out how to live without dealing with them.

Books cooked .... many assaults that decades ago would have been deemed shocking crimes are now not even reported by police.

According to the video Trump inferred the US murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years. I just hope those voices that only he seems to be able to hear don't tell him to do something we ALL might regret.

Too bad he does not use a private server or we would know.
Heh heh heh... so whose server is he using to do all of his tweeting?

Yup and maybe dimwit should take a look at the murder rate in Chicago. The murder rate in that city is through the roof.
more guns equals less crime, according to the fantastical, right wing.

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and in 1997 we had 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense. In 2016 we now have 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.

Between the 1990s and 2016....our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%.....so it isn't a fantasy...it is a fact.
PSSSSTTT...would you mind sharing that information with your hero, Trump? He seems to think the homicide rate is higher now than it was in the past 47 years..

Forum List

Back