Highly Classified Document Went Missing in Final Days of Trump Admin.

No, the prediction was that Biden would win. He did. The prediction was that Trump would lose. He did.

Now MAGA tells us a year ahead that the victory is in the bag for Biden.

Thus don't bother to vote, MAGA.

Not as I remember it.... The race was too close to call in all of the polls.....take my advice...stay away from predictions. They are the hobgoblin of outcomes.

The swing states broke laws and forced counties to certify with threats and intimidation. Fact.
Remind Trump of that when he's looking over his shoulder & bending over for the soap up in Otisville, asstard.

Who signed for it?

Nobody I guess.

Not how the handling of classified documents works.

Cassidy Hutchinson fingered Mark Meadows

There's a star witness. A guy told a guy who told me sumpin to the effect of...

That's gonna hold up under cross examination in court.

borat 1.1.jpg

Which camp obstructed Justice in your narrative?
Narrative? I know simpleminded fucktards are looking for story time with Lady Madcow, while the other dimwits want to know the world according to (wish I could think of some equally dismissive way of abusing Hannity’s name). Damn don’t you people ever actually observe the world as it is?

This is remarkable, we have a genuine traitor who is going to run for another term, he has sided with our enemies over our own intelligence agencies, fomented a violent insurrection in an attempt to usurp the will of the people, and now there is further proof of his meddling in an attempt to cover his tracks.

As a Democrat I am amazed at even all the Republicans who think Trump is a bad idea.

Mitt Romney

Chris Christie

Ron Desantis

Yet sheep follow anyway and vote for Trump, why?

Last edited:
This is remarkable, we have a genuine traitor who is going to run for another term, he has sided with our enemies over our own intelligence agencies, fomented a violent insurrection in an attempt to usurp the will of the people, and now there is further proof of his meddling in an attempt to cover his tracks.

But, but, HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Democrat minions have been programmed to be horrified at "classified documents" while totally ignoring their President literally selling out our country's national security to hostile foreign countries.
That sounds terrifying. Got any real evidence? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

House Republicans are poised to vote Wednesday on authorizing an impeachment inquiry despite the lack of meaningful evidence that the president personally profited from his son’s overseas adventures. This major step is retaliation for the two impeachments of President Donald Trump, both of which had legitimate grounding, and a play to make Mr. Biden appear as tainted as Mr. Trump ahead of the 2024 election.
But House Republicans do not have the goods. Take last week’s dud from House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (Ky.). He highlighted three payments totaling about $4,000 in 2018 to Joe Biden from a Hunter Biden business account that held money from Chinese business interests. Mr. Comer called it “part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.” In fact, it was Hunter Biden reimbursing his dad for buying him a Ford F-150 because the son’s bad credit meant he couldn’t get financing.

Maybe they were in Biden's garage next to his corvette.

Not to worry. Statistically Trump has the support of MAGA, Freedom Caucus, Tea Party, and some of the Christian right within the Republican Party. The entire party represents 29% of the total electorate and the above mentioned groups amount to 52% of Republican voters with is only about 15% of the total electorate. 29% of voters are registered Democrats who will never vote for Trump. 40% are registered as Independent of which 48% say they lean Republican but only 46% of those say they would vote for Trump - which comes to 8.8% of voters.

So, at this point in time, Trump appears to have nearly 24% of the total electorate in his pocket - even though he is likely to win the Republican Party Nominee. Of the remaining voters, he could probably garner another 10% provided he doesn't alienate anyone else. So, Trump's best case maximum is closer to 34% in this election which is considerably lower than the last. All that, with nearly a year to go. Lot's of folks don't like Biden but will hold their collective noses and vote for him because they're terrified of Trump who attempted a coup during the last election.
Minorities are starting to support Trump. Maybe you loons shouldn't have cheated in 2020.

Minorities are not quantitatively going to favor Trump. Another MAGA pipe dream. Minorities, females, and younger Americans hate him, in ever growing numbers.

Forum List

Back