Highly Classified Document Went Missing in Final Days of Trump Admin.

Yet Hillary is on a beach drinking margaritas, and Trump the criminal is out on bail begging his cult for legal fees.

You just fu(kin said...

Sissy whataboutism won't help you or the orange criminal.

(kinda)

I know you dim, slow witted fu(ks have very sort attention spans but would you now like to over James Comey's statement on why he wouldn't prosecute Shrillary according to the statute in mind and then go over the statute so all you morons can see what Comey lied about?

Of course I'll be drawing from my own experiences of having a high level security clearance in The Mighty US of A Army to cross those "I's" and dot them "ts."

You just fu(kin said...

(kinda)

I know you dim, slow witted fu(ks have very sort attention spans but would you now like to over James Comey's statement on why he wouldn't prosecute Shrillary according to the statute in mind and then go over the statute so all you morons can see what Comey lied about?

Of course I'll be drawing from my own experiences of having a high level security clearance in The Mighty US of A Army to cross those "I's" and dot them "ts."
You brought up Hillary. Geez man, can't you remember what you did 5 minutes ago? Weird.

I am not interested in your goofy lies and conspiracy theories. Sorry.

You brought up Hillary. Geez man, can't you remember what you did 5 minutes ago? Weird.

Yea, again, that's twice. Lettuce review...

That document is with Shrillaries 30,000.

Does that count as three or four now?

I am not interested in your goofy lies and conspiracy theories. Sorry.

What lies? Please to be specific. What conspiracy theories? Oh, mean the Comey thing? I wouldn't want to hear that if I was your dumb azz either. Thank you for pre-fleeing.

Hillary has the Marchimedes people by the short hairs.

It is fun watching them scream impotently.

Don't I give you a nice beating on what now seems a daily basis?

It's your sissy whataboutism, because the thread material reflects poorly on your orange God.

I gots your sissy hanging. So Trump had documents at Mara-Largo which I imagine has SOME security (maybe a bunch of salty SS agents too) and by Reports SlowJoeBiden had documents at three(3) places, two(2) of them under Chinese control?

At times whataboutism is VERY salient.

And Shrillary deleted 30,000 documents.

Yes, five(5) times now.

We already covered this.
Announcing you are correct doesn't cover Jack $h!t.

1702693668942.png

Joe crushed him by 7 million votes. in 2024, Harris will reject and return the red state EV votes for Trump, Jeffries will become interim President, and preparations put into action for the coming MAGA revolt.
That's not the point.... Point is that the predictions were the other way around. Whether the final results were legitimate or not remains to be proven. However it doesn't change the fact that Biden won despite the predictions.

whataboutism in the documents case does not apply here.

Trump denied he had them, then claimed they were his and would not give them back.
OH GEEZUS man..... What in the hell makes you think any of that is unusual for any DC swamp rat? Trump is no better or worse than any of the current contestants....

This is exactly why all the court cases will fail and why all the politically motivated BS will have it's own unsolicited backlash.

No, the prediction was that Biden would win. He did. The prediction was that Trump would lose. He did.

Now MAGA tells us a year ahead that the victory is in the bag for Biden.

Thus don't bother to vote, MAGA.

From...

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

I know, it's too many words for you dumb fu(ks. How about some TV... ?

Intent, intent, intent. So Comey says they can't prove Shrillary (six(6)) had the intent to keep retain those documents even though Shrillary was retaining those documents.

The best you retards can say is that Shrilly was too stupid to know that she had thousands and thousands of documents. And then...

Classified stuff is serious bidness. If when I was in The Mighty US of A Army and I was in a classified area and had gum on my shoe and stepped on a classified document and it stuck to my shoe and then stepped outta the classified area not noticing said document I'm gettin in big trouble. Intent doesn't Jack to do with classified materials.

OH GEEZUS man..... What in the hell makes you think any of that is unusual for any DC swamp rat? Trump is no better or worse than any of the current contestants....

This is exactly why all the court cases will fail and why all the politically motivated BS will have it's own unsolicited backlash.
... because it is Trump we are dealing with, the facts of it, and whataboutism does not apply.

Forum List

Back