Highly Classified Document Went Missing in Final Days of Trump Admin.

This is remarkable, we have a genuine traitor who is going to run for another term, he has sided with our enemies over our own intelligence agencies, fomented a violent insurrection in an attempt to usurp the will of the people, and now there is further proof of his meddling in an attempt to cover his tracks.

Nonsense.

Democrats can throw all the smoke grenades they want about Trump.

They can't hide the FACT that this Joe Biden is unelectable in 2024. Good luck getting voters to vote for old senile Joe.

1702739976420.jpeg

Democrats can throw all the smoke grenades they want about Trump.

They can't hide the FACT that this Joe Biden is unelectable in 2024. Good luck getting voters to vote for old senile Joe.

View attachment 873953
Silly democrats, they think the facts and reality will persuade voters. Don’t they know that people elect whoever has the best memes?

As long as he runs against Trump, he will win. Only the cult members like Trump, and they are a clear minority of voters.

and now there is further proof of his meddling in an attempt to cover his tracks.
Just pretend it was Hillary destroying more evidence and then you'll no longer give a fuck. You're welcome.

kyzr is becoming delusional. He knows Trump is a train wreck going to happen in the spring. Biden or another Dem will be the next President.
1. So one of the Banana Republic bullshit indictments is going to put Trump in prison before the election? Is that your hope?
2. Now its Biden "or another democrat"? Nope. Its Biden. He needs to stay in to pardon Hunter.

As long as he runs against Trump, he will win. Only the cult members like Trump, and they are a clear minority of voters.
Why do you say Biden will beat Trump? Biden has a 33% approval rating, and its dropping.

When the general election campaigning starts, and the GOP hits voters with videos of confused Joe, and then says, just imagine him in 5-years, the election is over. Nikki Haley beats Biden by 17-points.

I can't wait to see Biden on the campaign trail. You plan on going to any of his rallies or debates?

kyzr is becoming delusional. He knows Trump is a trainwreck going to happen in the spring. Biden or another Dem will be the next President.
We intend to put Trump back in the White House then spend 4 years getting revenge on the Democrats. I look forward to making Dems miserable and reversing everything Biden has done while taunting them and laughing.

Trump is a clear and obvious danger to democracy.
You realize how :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: that sounds right? U.S. Presidents are not kings who can do whatever the hell they want. Well Obama and Biden dictator wannabes aside.

Besides ASSHOLE Democrats will do what they did last time, fabricate collusion stories and weaponize government to attack the guy 24/7 while voting NO on everything and challenging every decision in the courts. It's hard to be a danger to democracy with Dems up your ass 24/7.

We intend to put Trump back in the White House then spend 4 years getting revenge on the Democrats. I look forward to making Dems miserable and reversing everything Biden has done while taunting them and laughing.
Your cult, which you proudly proclaim you're a member of, does not have the votes to win. Better prepare for another insurrection attempt.

Smoke grenade? How so?
By focusing on lies about Trump as the House dismantles the Biden Crime Family business of selling influence.
Biden is at a 33% approval. Biden is 81 and will be 86 when he leaves office if elected.

So all democrats have is throwing shit at Trump and hope something sticks. Good luck with that.

If Biden is the democrat nominee, can you imagine how he will campaign? Imagine the GOP commercials.

Not how the handling of classified documents works.

There's a star witness. A guy told a guy who told me sumpin to the effect of...

That's gonna hold up under cross examination in court.

View attachment 873767

My mother's third cousin on her half brother's step dad's side saw a thing that somebody told him was probably more than just a thing! He actually saw it!! And it like proves everything about Trump! It was horrrrrrible! Just horrrrrrible!

I already told you, can you read? As long as he runs against Trump, he wins. Trump is a clear and obvious danger to democracy.
Maybe democrats believe that Trump is a danger to democracy. We Republicans know that the Constitution will hold.

From where we're sitting the democrats and their Banana Republic DAs and phony president are the real threat to democracy.

If you think voters will vote for old senile Joe Biden over a real president, I believe you will be found mistaken.

A difference of opinion is what makes a horse race. We'll see in November.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back