Highly Classified Document Went Missing in Final Days of Trump Admin.

Narrative? I know simpleminded fucktards are looking for story time with Lady Madcow, while the other dimwits want to know the world according to (wish I could think of some equally dismissive way of abusing Hannity’s name). Damn don’t you people ever actually observe the world as it is?
Narrative. That is correct. The narrative was Biden, pence and Trump all did the same thing in regards to the documents so I ask, which of those three are charged with obstruction of justice, to show an important distinction of the three.

Also, i have never watched an episode of Maddow in my life.

Narrative? I know simpleminded fucktards are looking for story time with Lady Madcow, while the other dimwits want to know the world according to (wish I could think of some equally dismissive way of abusing Hannity’s name). Damn don’t you people ever actually observe the world as it is?
Allow me to answer the question you so studiously avoided. Trump is the one who obstructed justice in the NA's and DoJ's attempt to retrieve the classified material Trump stole. It was Trump who refused to comply with a subpoena. Trump who had employees move the documents around MAL. Got it, fucktard?

Not as I remember it.... The race was too close to call in all of the polls.....take my advice...stay away from predictions. They are the hobgoblin of outcomes.

Every exit on Election Night 2020 showed Biden winning. On the Saturday after the Election Biden was declared the winner. In the weeks after the Election, it was P01135809 called both Georgia Governor Kemp AND Georgia SecState Raffensperger asking them, "To find 11,800 Votes". Which meant he asking them to engage Election Fraud.

Every exit on Election Night 2020 showed Biden winning. On the Saturday after the Election Biden was declared the winner. In the weeks after the Election, it was P01135809 called both Georgia Governor Kemp AND Georgia SecState Raffensperger asking them, "To find 11,800 Votes". Which meant he asking them to engage Election Fraud.

Lie harder.

Allow me to answer the question you so studiously avoided. Trump is the one who obstructed justice in the NA's and DoJ's attempt to retrieve the classified material Trump stole. It was Trump who refused to comply with a subpoena. Trump who had employees move the documents around MAL. Got it, fucktard?

Where oh Where did files containing Russian Intell on the 2020 Election go? It seems they have disappeared as if by magic.

The upper quartile is the median of the upper half of a data set. This is located by dividing the data set with the median and then dividing the upper half that remains with the median again, this median of the upper half being the upper quartile

75%?

This is remarkable, we have a genuine traitor who is going to run for another term, he has sided with our enemies over our own intelligence agencies, fomented a violent insurrection in an attempt to usurp the will of the people, and now there is further proof of his meddling in an attempt to cover his tracks.

None of that is actually true, in the real world.

Forum List

Back