Highly Classified Document Went Missing in Final Days of Trump Admin.

Are Biden classified documents still being found scattered up and down the east coast? Wait, why did Biden ILLEGALLY have classified documents in his possession? Are criminal charges pending?
BIDEN: It’s unclear precisely how many classified papers have been recovered from Biden’s home and former office. Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president, said this month that “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered on Nov. 2, 2022, in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, a think tank in Washington, as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices.

Sauber said Jan. 12 that a second batch of documents with classified markings — a “small number,” he said — had been found in a storage space in Biden’s garage near Wilmington, Delaware, along with one document located in Biden’s personal library in his home. Days later, Sauber clarified that six pages, not a single one, had been found in the library.

During a nearly 13-hour search on Jan. 20, FBI agents searching Biden’s Delaware home located six additional items that contained documents with classified markings and also took possession of some of his handwritten notes, said Bob Bauer, a lawyer for the president.

TRUMP: Roughly 300 documents with classification markings — including some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.

In January 2022, the National Archives retrieved 15 boxes of documents, telling Justice Department officials they contained “a lot” of classified material. In August, FBI agents took more than 33 boxes and containers totaling 11,000 documents from Mar-a-Lago, including roughly 100 with classification markings found in a storage room and an office.

Perhaps we should start here. First, it should be noted Biden immediately cooperated with efforts to identify and return any documents with a classified marking. Trump refused to comply with a subpoena to return classified docs he knew to be in his possession and otherwise concealed them from authorities.

Do your keen powers of observation allow you to see a difference between the cases?

Are the Democrats going to produce 150 million votes in 2024?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do they really need to?
Maybe just more than the other guy?
Perhaps, maybe....just 11,000?

( "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.")

There are over 1 billion classified documents.

The US government shouldn’t be hiding anything from us.

The corrupt DOJ uses “methods and sources“ to conceal their corruption.

Fort Fun Indiana

The buck stops with Trump.

(When convenient for trump)
LOL. Biden campaigned on Trump wouldn't take responsibility for anything. Since being president, Biden has not taken any responsibility for anything. Biden campaigned that he would never lie to the American people. He has told many lies. Biden campaigned that he would unite Americans. He didn't even try and America is more ununited than ever.

Every exit on Election Night 2020 showed Biden winning. On the Saturday after the Election Biden was declared the winner. In the weeks after the Election, it was P01135809 called both Georgia Governor Kemp AND Georgia SecState Raffensperger asking them, "To find 11,800 Votes". Which meant he asking them to engage Election Fraud.
Oh bullshit.....

Every exit on Election Night 2020 showed Biden winning. On the Saturday after the Election Biden was declared the winner. In the weeks after the Election, it was P01135809 called both Georgia Governor Kemp AND Georgia SecState Raffensperger asking them, "To find 11,800 Votes". Which meant he asking them to engage Election Fraud.
Oh bullshit.... I don't know which election channels you were watching but the ones I was watching all had Trump way out in front prior to midnight. Him asking raffensburger who has now been shown to be an ultimate criminal to find 11,800 votes was not asking to engage an election fraud. There are very often late uncounted boxes that come in that can be looked at depending on the discretion of the Secretary of State or can be ignored depending on his discretion.. Trump's request was no different than hundreds before him who made the same requests of secretaries of State. It's understandable that you don't like Trump I don't like him myself but he did a much better job in the oval office than the potato puppet that's in there now. You see it's not based on whether you like somebody as to whether or not they can do the job it's based on whether or not they can actually do the job.

LOL. Biden campaigned on Trump wouldn't take responsibility for anything. Since being president, Biden has not taken any responsibility for anything. Biden campaigned that he would never lie to the American people. He has told many lies. Biden campaigned that he would unite Americans. He didn't even try and America is more ununited than ever.
Laughable part about the lefties is that they think there's some kind of moral high ground down in DC. There isn't.
To get anywhere down there you have to be a dishonest scrounging bastard from the get-go. If you're not the system will chew you up and spit you out before you know what happened to you.

Maybe democrats believe that Trump is a danger to democracy. We Republicans know that the Constitution will hold.

From where we're sitting the democrats and their Banana Republic DAs and phony president are the real threat to democracy.

If you think voters will vote for old senile Joe Biden over a real president, I believe you will be found mistaken.

A difference of opinion is what makes a horse race. We'll see in November.
Lefty doesn't believe in a difference of opinion. Lefty for the most part can justify ending your existence because your opinion is different than his. Every lefty that I've interacted with on this board shares the same mind disease. Following phrase pretty much sums up all of their posts..." My peer reviewed opinion being far superior and far more intelligent than yours justifies my position that you have no right to share any oxygen on this globe with any of us"..... Take any lefty post and stack it up to the above analyzer and you will find straight up parallels in all of them.

No, truth. You just don't want to believe it. The Election WAS NOT rigged. There is zero evidence of rigging the election, but I know you are deep into the whole conspiracy bullshit.
There's a big difference between rigging and fraud. What we did get to see in that election is how widespread election fraud really is. I think there was earlier evidence of it in Bernie's California defeat. Trump is his own worst enemy anyway. If he wasn't so caustic in his approach to personal relationships with other people he probably would have taken the election just based on increased cooperation with the various states in question. Text Joe Manchin as an example. He's a Democrat but he's very popular with Republicans. It's his demeanor..... It cost nothing to exhibit a polish demeanor. But it will cost you plenty if you exhibit a caustic one.

BIDEN: It’s unclear precisely how many classified papers have been recovered from Biden’s home and former office. Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president, said this month that “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered on Nov. 2, 2022, in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, a think tank in Washington, as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices.

Sauber said Jan. 12 that a second batch of documents with classified markings — a “small number,” he said — had been found in a storage space in Biden’s garage near Wilmington, Delaware, along with one document located in Biden’s personal library in his home. Days later, Sauber clarified that six pages, not a single one, had been found in the library.

During a nearly 13-hour search on Jan. 20, FBI agents searching Biden’s Delaware home located six additional items that contained documents with classified markings and also took possession of some of his handwritten notes, said Bob Bauer, a lawyer for the president.

TRUMP: Roughly 300 documents with classification markings — including some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.

In January 2022, the National Archives retrieved 15 boxes of documents, telling Justice Department officials they contained “a lot” of classified material. In August, FBI agents took more than 33 boxes and containers totaling 11,000 documents from Mar-a-Lago, including roughly 100 with classification markings found in a storage room and an office.

Perhaps we should start here. First, it should be noted Biden immediately cooperated with efforts to identify and return any documents with a classified marking. Trump refused to comply with a subpoena to return classified docs he knew to be in his possession and otherwise concealed them from authorities.

Do your keen powers of observation allow you to see a difference between the cases?
president.

Not a single president has left the office without having dozens if not even hundreds of boxes of papers that needed to be returned. It doesn't matter that Biden cooperated more quickly than Trump did.... A person who gets pulled over for speeding is going to get a speeding ticket whether he swears at the cop or he smiles at him. The real issue here is that both people did the same thing in much the same manner. When the non-elected branches of government are populated with Republicans the situation will be exactly reversed even though it really shouldn't be.

This is remarkable, we have a genuine traitor who is going to run for another term, he has sided with our enemies over our own intelligence agencies, fomented a violent insurrection in an attempt to usurp the will of the people, and now there is further proof of his meddling in an attempt to cover his tracks.

You want to know why this story is as fake as the Steele Dossier? Here, let me make it clear for you: First off the CIA DOES NOT(!) share documents with the president and they certainly wouldn't have told him of their existence! 2nd If they did why would they have waited to tell him about their existence as he was heading out of the Office? AND lastly, if he was aware of said documents, why would Trump have waited to request them until he was on his way out? He would have wanted to see these documents long before especially considering all that he would have been told they contain! If you rely on the same source CNN that brought you fake stories from Syrian Chemical weapons usage and were caught faking being in Saudi Arabia, during the Gulf War, when they were really on a Set, well then you are a propaganda sucker and you will suck up what ever they tell you to believe! This is the same network that covers up for Hunter and covers for Joe but goes after Trump! Have you forgotten so quickly about Operation Mockingbird? The same agency that claims to have given the binder to Trump is the same 3 letter agency that runs Operation Mockingbird lol go figure!!

There's a big difference between rigging and fraud. What we did get to see in that election is how widespread election fraud really is. I think there was earlier evidence of it in Bernie's California defeat. Trump is his own worst enemy anyway. If he wasn't so caustic in his approach to personal relationships with other people he probably would have taken the election just based on increased cooperation with the various states in question. Text Joe Manchin as an example. He's a Democrat but he's very popular with Republicans. It's his demeanor..... It cost nothing to exhibit a polish demeanor. But it will cost you plenty if you exhibit a caustic one.

It's not that you're lying, because you are. It's not that you know you are lying, because you do. It's that you think I would be so gullible to believe you're lies.

Even after 60+Law Suits alleging Election Fraud were tossed out for lack of evidence, you still believe a lie that has been proven to be a lie.

I worked for over 25-Years as a Poll Worker, both as a Clerk and as an Assistant Judge.

There is no way for Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss to have done what they were accused of. Pulling ballots out the machine involves shutting the machine down and opening bin that holds the ballots and removing the ballot(s) to be run through machine again. Sensors in the machine would alert the Registrar of Voters Office if that were to happen.

Powering up the machine and waiting for it warm up would leave voters in line while the machine warms, would not happen and finally, last but least. The machine would record the ballot(s) being put through again the machine as the first ballot to be counted. Which would of course be noticed in the final talley at Registrar's Office.

Go peddle you idiotic lies somewhere else. I know how elections are run, having been involved in the process itself.

Last edited:
There are over 1 billion classified documents.

The US government shouldn’t be hiding anything from us.

The corrupt DOJ uses “methods and sources“ to conceal their corruption.
The U.S. Government keeps secret from us some intel because of traiterous scum like Trump.

You actually believe considering Trump's record of theft of classified documents that this binder going missing after he got his no good fucking paws on it is just a coincidence?

The same intel that reflects his ties to Putin helping him win in 2020?

Sissy whataboutism fantasy. Lots of whiny lies there.

Forum List

Back