Highly Classified Document Went Missing in Final Days of Trump Admin.

You want to know why this story is as fake as the Steele Dossier? Here, let me make it clear for you: First off the CIA DOES NOT(!) share documents with the president and they certainly wouldn't have told him of their existence! 2nd If they did why would they have waited to tell him about their existence as he was heading out of the Office? AND lastly, if he was aware of said documents, why would Trump have waited to request them until he was on his way out? He would have wanted to see these documents long before especially considering all that he would have been told they contain! If you rely on the same source CNN that brought you fake stories from Syrian Chemical weapons usage and were caught faking being in Saudi Arabia, during the Gulf War, when they were really on a Set, well then you are a propaganda sucker and you will suck up what ever they tell you to believe! This is the same network that covers up for Hunter and covers for Joe but goes after Trump! Have you forgotten so quickly about Operation Mockingbird? The same agency that claims to have given the binder to Trump is the same 3 letter agency that runs Operation Mockingbird lol go figure!!
What a steaming pile this post is. You just kind of pulled every word of that out of your ass, didn't you?

BIDEN: It’s unclear precisely how many classified papers have been recovered from Biden’s home and former office. Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president, said this month that “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered on Nov. 2, 2022, in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, a think tank in Washington, as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices.

Sauber said Jan. 12 that a second batch of documents with classified markings — a “small number,” he said — had been found in a storage space in Biden’s garage near Wilmington, Delaware, along with one document located in Biden’s personal library in his home. Days later, Sauber clarified that six pages, not a single one, had been found in the library.

During a nearly 13-hour search on Jan. 20, FBI agents searching Biden’s Delaware home located six additional items that contained documents with classified markings and also took possession of some of his handwritten notes, said Bob Bauer, a lawyer for the president.

TRUMP: Roughly 300 documents with classification markings — including some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.

In January 2022, the National Archives retrieved 15 boxes of documents, telling Justice Department officials they contained “a lot” of classified material. In August, FBI agents took more than 33 boxes and containers totaling 11,000 documents from Mar-a-Lago, including roughly 100 with classification markings found in a storage room and an office.

Perhaps we should start here. First, it should be noted Biden immediately cooperated with efforts to identify and return any documents with a classified marking. Trump refused to comply with a subpoena to return classified docs he knew to be in his possession and otherwise concealed them from authorities.

Do your keen powers of observation allow you to see a difference between the cases?

Yes
Biden is a Democrat

Predictably, the Trumpsters don't care. It's nothing. It's not real. It's not a problem.

No surprise at all.

Trump was underestimating them with the Fifth Avenue Rule. Bigly.

Is that the best rebuttal your weak mind can muster up? You should restrict your comments to the kiddie section.
What rebuttal is needed? You think you can just make a bunch of stuff up, and it's up to everyone else to prove you wrong?

I especially laughed at the part you made up about the CIA never giving the president classified materials.

Predictably, the Trumpsters don't care. It's nothing. It's not real. It's not a problem.

No surprise at all.

Trump was underestimating them with the Fifth Avenue Rule. Bigly.
Look at them all trying out these goofy talking points they heard on AM Radio. The talking points aren't even consistent with one another. The cultists are just trying them on the way normal people try on shirts.

Look at them all trying out these goofy talking points they heard on AM Radio. The talking points aren't even consistent with one another. The cultists are just trying them on the way normal people try on shirts.
I swear, they think they're just doing a running talk radio show. It's far more than the actual talking points, it's also the hyper-binary thought processes.

I'm out of adjectives. This country is in real trouble.

What rebuttal is needed? You think you can just make a bunch of stuff up, and it's up to everyone else to prove you wrong?

I especially laughed at the part you made up about the CIA never giving the president classified materials.
I was talking about material relating to this president! The CIA did the exact same to JFK if you can recall such a time... Why would the CIA notify Trump that they had material related to an investigation that the FBI conducted in 2016? You actually believe this CNN report? Do believe flight TWA 800 wasn't hit by a missle? So you believe the CIAs explanation of how it went down? Tell me why are so keen to believe what the CIA says? It is the CIA that has allegedly given Trump a binder. It is the CIA that has reported they didn't get the binder back. It is the CIA that is running a cover story to explain the purpose for The Maro Lago search warrant and Trump doesn't have it. Perhaps the reason he doesn't have it is because Trump never got his hands on it? Seems the only word we get is Mark Meadows had it! So why does CNN slam Trump over it and not Mark Meadows? Hmmmm what do I get for a prize for answering this for you?

Why would the CIA notify Trump that they had material related to an investigation that the FBI conducted in 2016?
I'm not sure this is relevant, but I would go out on a wild limb and guess that Trump asked for it. He is kind of notorious both for stealing classified materials and for trying to cover his tracks.

I'm not sure this is relevant, but I would go out on a wild limb and guess that Trump asked for it. He is kind of notorious both for stealing classified materials and for trying to cover his tracks.
Oh you mean like when Hillary wiped her email server, or Faked the Muslim video during Benghazi, or Obama paying big money to Iran or dropping weapons in Lybia and lying about it or Biden claiming his son didn't earn money from foreign shady underhanded deals, or Biden having classified docs locked in Closet when he was just a lowly Senator? Well since we are gonna make claims about one let's lay them out there on all the low life scumbags, shall we! Now, which scumbag would do us the best service in the Whitehouse? Seems Trump has proved, in his last term that he was for the people! So one of 2 things is correct, 10 of thousands people are going out to Trump rallies because they are wanting the best candidate now either all those many millions of people are clueless morons or you in the minority are clueless morons? Hmmm easy choice there. Remember it is the will of the majority that speaks to who they want to represent them not the weak minority such as yourself regardless of all of the underhanded tactics are employed by those bottom feeding libs! I recall before even Trump was sworn in there were pos libs calling Trump racist or a white supremist lol even blacks don't believe that! When Trump was on a call to a foreign leader Impeach his azz they said that didn't work cause he did nothing wrong! Perhaps you should stop jumping on the get Trump bandwagon and see that you are being manipulated! You won't because you have been too easily brainwashed lol

Laughable part about the lefties is that they think there's some kind of moral high ground down in DC. There isn't.
To get anywhere down there you have to be a dishonest scrounging bastard from the get-go. If you're not the system will chew you up and spit you out before you know what happened to you.
Some learn to adapt.

Oh you mean like when Hillary wiped her email server, or Faked the Muslim video during Benghazi, or Obama paying big money to Iran or dropping weapons in Lybia and lying about it or Biden claiming his son didn't earn money from foreign shady underhanded deals, or Biden having classified docs locked in Closet when he was just a lowly Senator? Well since we are gonna make claims about one let's lay them out there on all the low life scumbags, shall we! Now, which scumbag would do us the best service in the Whitehouse? Seems Trump has proved, in his last term that he was for the people! So one of 2 things is correct, 10 of thousands people are going out to Trump rallies because they are wanting the best candidate now either all those many millions of people are clueless morons or you in the minority are clueless morons? Hmmm easy choice there. Remember it is the will of the majority that speaks to who they want to represent them not the weak minority such as yourself regardless of all of the underhanded tactics are employed by those bottom feeding libs! I recall before even Trump was sworn in there were pos libs calling Trump racist or a white supremist lol even blacks don't believe that! When Trump was on a call to a foreign leader Impeach his azz they said that didn't work cause he did nothing wrong! Perhaps you should stop jumping on the get Trump bandwagon and see that you are being manipulated! You won't because you have been too easily brainwashed lol
No, it's nothing like any of that sissy whataboutism you mentioned.

Try to focus.

Trump is known to steal classified materials. Classified materials about a subject of great interest to him went missing, after being requested by the white house.

Now let's try to act normal and make some simple deductions.

You can start.

That is what MAGA MAGGOTS excel at. Posting outright lies and bullshit and expect others to just accept what they isn't true?

P01135809 has told them so many lies that they figure he can do it, so can they. They do not care that they have lied, they come to expect his liesand even when they know they are being lied to, they will continue to believe every lie they are told.

Try to focus.

Trump is known to steal classified materials. Classified materials about a subject of great interest to him went missing, after being requested by the white house.

You can start.
You missed the boat on that. Simple deductions came up with fraud in 2020.

Try to focus.

You can start.
Whataboutism also called equal guilt is very relevant. The invented vernacular-conjunctive-junk word can go right back to Saul Alinsky where it came from.

Forum List

Back