🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Highway road crews hate drivers

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1721142137503.png

Thing is that the USA cannot afford to maintain the highways and bridges we have now, not with us instead spending 200 billion on Ukraine and every other conflict in the world. There are now something like 20,000 bridges in this country that are in need of serious repair. Worse, there is no designed redundancy built into our transportation system to keep things moving while parts of it are under repair. Worse, we are one of the last 1st world nations NOT to have any form of quality high speed transport and even Amtrak would be defunct like the post office if not for continual government bailouts.

Part of I-10 in Bay City (Near Saginiw), in Michigan, has been doing highway construction since the beginning of the Plandemic. I wonder how long it really takes, to fix the roads? Lol

I've noticed that in recent years, they no longer supply sufficient road crews to get any job done in any timely manner now. Instead, they spread crews out thinly with a few here and a few there and days with no crews at all working on several things at once so any one job takes years and years before anything at all gets done.

I've noticed that in recent years, they no longer supply sufficient road crews to get any job done in any timely manner now. Instead, they spread crews out thinly with a few here and a few there and days with no crews at all working on several things at once so any one job takes years and years before anything at all gets done.
So, basically...less work...more money! Got it!

Literally my last week in a meme. There are 3 ways out of my neighborhood. They blocked one of them doing nothing, set up construction at the one that was "open" so no cars could get through without long waits, and the third way requires you to go around your ass to get to your elbow to get to town adding about 10 miles to every trip

Thing is that the USA cannot afford to maintain the highways and bridges we have now, not with us instead spending 200 billion on Ukraine and every other conflict in the world. There are now something like 20,000 bridges in this country that are in need of serious repair. Worse, there is no designed redundancy built into our transportation system to keep things moving while parts of it are under repair. Worse, we are one of the last 1st world nations NOT to have any form of quality high speed transport and even Amtrak would be defunct like the post office if not for continual government bailouts.
Another round of tax cuts for the billionaires will solve all those problems.

Another round of tax cuts for the billionaires will solve all those problems.

So you think taxing them more will make it better?

A). There are not enough billionaires in the world that if you taxed them all out the ass would make an appreciable difference in the money collected, especially since the US government blows through it like cocaine.

B). Taxing billionaires heavily is just self-defeating as that would only hamper their investment in research, development, starting up businesses and creating new jobs, which is all done from the profits they make.

C). The problem with highways is a GOVERNMENT red tape bureaucracy problem, not that of any private business, so taxing businesses will not get one mile of highways fixed faster.

Forum List

Back