🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab Mysongony?

What if Freedom of religion means that if you want to wear a Hijab that your religion forces you to wear in Congress that you have to wear a spot of pig blood on your forehead before we allow you to do it?

I see a conflict here between House rules and religious freedom, which is so often talked about these days.

Islam includes a theocracy. The Hijab represents that and has no place in Congress, personal decision or not.

Aagin, why is it any of your business? I guess you never heard of freedom of religion.

Why is this any of your business? Hint: it isn’t.
Conservative men get women caught up in too much worthless crap.

Liberal men urge women to commit infanticide because they are not men enough to be responsible for where they put their penises.

What's your explanation of the more than 100,000 abortions that the evangelical Christian women get. Evangelicals make up 13% of the women who get abortions each and every year. Evangelicals are all opposed to abortion until their daughter gets pregnant, or their mistress. Then they can't get rid of it fast enough.

So fucking what? That has nothing to do with what I posted.

You anti-choice idiots keep claiming that the left believes in infanticide, when even the evangelicals who bleat on against abortion are getting abortions in numbers that would indicate they get just as many abortions as the immoral left.

The left went beyond abortion to infanticide when they started bleating about killing babies that were born, wholly unconnected to the mother and breathing on their own.

Islam Demands that Church and State be inseparable.

That is undeniable.

I see a conflict here between House rules and religious freedom, which is so often talked about these days.

Islam includes a theocracy. The Hijab represents that and has no place in Congress, personal decision or not.
You’re just another frightened, ignorant, hateful rightwing bigot with an unwarranted hostility toward Islam.

How tedious.

And Muslims have unwarranted hostility toward Jews and believe in a theocracy. No hatred just stating truth.

Wrong.

Once again, you are wrong. There is no separation of church and state in the Constitution, only freedom of religion in the First Amendment. I suggest you read it.

The largest population of Muslims is in Indonesia where they have a constitutional republic. Sound familiar?

That is undeniable.

You’re just another frightened, ignorant, hateful rightwing bigot with an unwarranted hostility toward Islam.

How tedious.

And Muslims have unwarranted hostility toward Jews and believe in a theocracy. No hatred just stating truth.

Wrong.

Once again, you are wrong. There is no separation of church and state in the Constitution, only freedom of religion in the First Amendment. I suggest you read it.

The largest population of Muslims is in Indonesia where they have a constitutional republic. Sound familiar?

There is a separation clause I suggest you read it. Indonesia is not the US.

What if Freedom of religion means that if you want to wear a Hijab that your religion forces you to wear in Congress that you have to wear a spot of pig blood on your forehead before we allow you to do it?

Aagin, why is it any of your business? I guess you never heard of freedom of religion.

What if your religion requires you to wear a turban and grow your beard like the Sikhs? They serve and are exempt from the grooming and uniform regulations because of their religion. Their turbans are made of the same material as the patrol caps in the OCP combat uniform.

Didn't know that, did you?

Now, piss off and educate yourself before someone accuses you of impersonating a libtard.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

That is undeniable.

How tedious.

Wrong.

Quote it, dumbass! Oh, damn! That's right! It only exists in your flawed mind!

They are not a theocracy which was claimed was a requirement of Islam. Now, stop spreading hate and stupidity with equal fervor!

That is undeniable.

Wrong.

They are not a theocracy which was claimed was a requirement of Islam. Now, stop spreading hate and stupidity with equal fervor!

OK OK I misspoke...it's the Establishment clause however, most people don't have a stick up their butt like you seem to have and probably understood what I meant and didn't feel the need to lash out.with insane insults. Fuck off now.

That is undeniable.

OK OK I misspoke...it's the Establishment clause however, most people don't have a stick up their butt like you seem to have and probably understood what I meant and didn't feel the need to lash out.with insane insults. Fuck off now.

So it is my fault that you got it wrong! What a dumbass!

I mean really, some guy said women should wear a scarf on their heads for 'modesty.' Hijabs are REQUIRED by law in Saudi Arabia. Why do we have a congresswoman wearing one of these obvious male-created yokes on their heads? It represents female suppression and female sexual mutilation.
Lol....I lived ina Muslim country and i dont know one single woman that was forced to wear it. If I were you I would worry about the women that work for the pussy grabber.

That is undeniable.

No it’s your fault that you became insulting. I never said you were responsible for my misstatement.

No it’s your fault that you became insulting. I never said you were responsible for my misstatement.

You said, "...most people don't have a stick up their butt like you seem to have and probably understood what I meant..."

There you are wrong again! I don't fuck around with the Constitution as you apparently want to do.

I suggest a little more time in study of the document lest you make other dumbass mistakes.

You said, "...most people don't have a stick up their butt like you seem to have and probably understood what I meant..."

There you are wrong again! I don't fuck around with the Constitution as you apparently want to do.

I suggest a little more time in study of the document lest you make other dumbass mistakes.

OK so you didn't understand that my error (separation clause) was a mistake and I meant Establishment clause. You then called me a 'dumbass' and now you accuse me of fucking around with the Constitution. Honestly, you seem to have anger problems.

OK so you didn't understand that my error (separation clause) was a mistake and I meant Establishment clause. You then called me a 'dumbass' and now you accuse me of fucking around with the Constitution. Honestly, you seem to have anger problems.

Yes, dumbasses like you who talk out of their ass about a topic that should be clear to any high school student! That makes me angry.

You have yet to explain how the Establishment Clause applies to restrict religion. Why is that? Another failure of knowledge on your part?

Yes, dumbasses like you who talk out of their ass about a topic that should be clear to any high school student! That makes me angry.

You have yet to explain how the Establishment Clause applies to restrict religion. Why is that? Another failure of knowledge on your part?

You are just a pompous asshole. I don't need to explain anything to you. Fuck off.

You are just a pompous asshole. I don't need to explain anything to you. Fuck off.

I may be an asshole, but I know my Constitution better than you apparently!

I mean really, some guy said women should wear a scarf on their heads for 'modesty.' Hijabs are REQUIRED by law in Saudi Arabia. Why do we have a congresswoman wearing one of these obvious male-created yokes on their heads? It represents female suppression and female sexual mutilation.
It does not represent FSM. It can represent female suppression, but it doesn't necessarily.

Ahhh... so much ignorance.

Let's start with the obvious. Women don't wear "Hijabs" in Saudi Arabia, they wear Abayas, a body covering that covers everything but the face.

Female Genital Mutilation is not a practice in Islam. It is a regional practice in North Africa, and is practiced by Christians as well as Muslims in the region. The practice goes back to antiquity, as we have mummies of women who had this done to them.

The head scarf is not unique to Islam, either. Amish women are required to wear them.

24452F5600000578-2887739-image-m-88_1419614047573.jpg

As are Eastern European women who wear Babuskas...
Probably all over Europe, but survived in the east. You can find paintings of peasant women in France and England and other places.

I think in some places there were some weird rules that women had to cover their heads to enter church, while men had to remove their hats.

That thing being in Congress is a big mistake.

upload_2019-5-8_22-38-56.png

Forum List

Back