Hilarious - Trump's firing of Comey declared an impeachable offense my many-a-liberal.

Last summer they did not like Comey, but now they side with him, typical progressive/libtart B/S...

Left-wing media run the show and it must be shunned...

lastsuplarge077.jpg

Last edited:
Comey got lucky. Most dictators just shoot people that fuck with them.

we still don;t like Comey for how he handled the Clinton case and he deserved to be fired a long time ago...

but Trump firing him while Comey has a criminal investigation going on the Trump campaign team was wrong and brings the familiarity to Nixon firing the special prosecutor investigating him....

does anyone believe president Trump is firing Comey for treating Hillary badly? :lol:

I'm on record saying Comey wouldnt last a month after he nailed Clinton a week before the election.

we still don;t like Comey for how he handled the Clinton case and he deserved to be fired a long time ago...

but Trump firing him while Comey has a criminal investigation going on the Trump campaign team was wrong and brings the familiarity to Nixon firing the special prosecutor investigating him....

does anyone believe president Trump is firing Comey for treating Hillary badly? :lol:

typical Trump ... sucked Comey dry when he was bashing Clinton, fired him when he got too close to the Cartel.

Nope but I believe he would for the FBI/CIA/and American people being pissed the fuck off with the political partisan games going on in FBI right now.

See also Gowdy Mode Level 4:

(5-4-17)

(4-26-17)

(3-20-17)

Back end (consume at your own risk) - so for a long while now in the underground they've been talking about a political war in the FBI. The conspiracy theorists going out of their fucking mind that the FBI is compromised. Long standing /pol/ connected "agents" started talking about it during pizzagate, it was bad enough that it /overtook/ pizzagate (its why you don't hear about it so much anymore because /pol/ dropped it - rumor was that it was going down hard so it didn't need to be worried about anymore [note the recent MASSIVE pedo ring bust,] more are coming according to ~yuk yuk yuk~ "unidentified inside sources") /Pol/ and 4chan (aka Anonymous) went on the war path after the FBI as I hear it... Anyway so the statement made by "unidentified sources" was, at that time some months ago, that Comey had no choice because he was getting fucked from both sides. He might just be collateral damage...

President Trump is under investigation for working with the Russians...Firing Comey probably in all likelyhood means that he is guilty as fuck and did so to attempt to stop his discovery.

Because? How exactly is Comey prevented from testifying in said investigation?

Yer fake news spin is poor.

/---- Even DemocRATS agree there is no evidence of a Russian connection. It's just Fems trying to delegitimize Trump. Huge fail.

It's probably just a coincidence that grand jury subpoenas for the Flynn Grand Jury were issued on the same day as the Comey firing.

And the way he did it, Comey heard on TV. He was not even forced to retire like Flynn was with Obama. Trump is such a low life.

Trump breathing = impeachable offense. So predictable. If only people would use their brains instead of their butts. I contribute it to being emotionally unstrung & lazy.

Commentators mostly agree: Firing Comey was positively Nixonian
One would think that the liberals would be elated that the man who cost Hillary the election was fired.

I seem to remember how liberals were saying Comey should be fired after he reopened the investigation.

Trump breathing = impeachable offense. So predictable. If only people would use their brains instead of their butts. I contribute it to being emotionally unstrung & lazy.

Commentators mostly agree: Firing Comey was positively Nixonian
One would think that the liberals would be elated that the man who cost Hillary the election was fired.

I seem to remember how liberals were saying Comey should be fired after he reopened the investigation.
You are correct, some folks did call for his firing. Not sure it was just the liberals.

Forum List

Back