Hilarious - Trump's firing of Comey declared an impeachable offense my many-a-liberal.

President Trump is under investigation for working with the Russians...Firing Comey probably in all likelyhood means that he is guilty as fuck and did so to attempt to stop his discovery.

If he wanted to silence Comey, the worst thing he could do is fire him.

He will now have an excuse, Comey is getting back at him for being fired. Trump is and has been a charlatan for many years, he is street smart , not an intellectual.

Not really because Comey would have evidence of any wrongdoing, and every MSM station outside of Fox would be begging him for that disclosure on their network; maybe even offer him some pretty good bucks for an interview.

As long as Trump was Comey's boss, he had the ability to keep him quiet until things blew over.

There is no reason to keep quiet for his job now is there. Trump knew it would come out, his wrong dealings. Comey was a scapegoat.

The goofy Alt Right thinks that the Senate cannot fit impeachment charges for Trump firing him while Comey has a criminal investigation going on the Trump campaign team",
Remind me... Who controls the Senate?
Immaterial. The question was impeachment charges. Yes, Trump has committed acts that fit into "high crimes and misdemeanors." :lol:

Burr is a Republican, and he will pursue Trump hard. With the anti-Trump rump in the GOP Senate, the ground is trumpslippery.
Then why worry? Obviously your wish will come true any moment now... Try holding your breath till that moment. After all... It just around the corner, huh?
:) Yeah, worry. It's coming.

The goofy Alt Right thinks that the Senate cannot fit impeachment charges for Trump firing him while Comey has a criminal investigation going on the Trump campaign team",
Immaterial. The question was impeachment charges. Yes, Trump has committed acts that fit into "high crimes and misdemeanors." :lol:

Burr is a Republican, and he will pursue Trump hard. With the anti-Trump rump in the GOP Senate, the ground is trumpslippery.
Then why worry? Obviously your wish will come true any moment now... Try holding your breath till that moment. After all... It just around the corner, huh?
Careful with mocking his predictions, sir. Jake is one of the experts who claimed "hillary will win by a landslide." :) Stay tuned for a "show me where" request.......

Donald Trump is an awkward Orange twatwaffle...OHHHHHHHHHHHH the Humanity

ABC News is reporting that Trump is meeting with Russia's Minister of Foreign Affairs tomorrow in the Oval office.

From the NY Times - Mr. Comey was addressing a group of F.B.I. employees in Los Angeles when a television in the background flashed the news that he had been fired. In response, Mr. Comey laughed, saying he thought it was a fairly funny prank. Then his staff started scurrying around in the background and told Mr. Comey that he should step into a nearby office.

Ouch!
86234fab9343f3a8ad7e800290e7f1409a970c4d278e895b14813dd4e3508b5c.gif

Donald Trump is an awkward Orange twatwaffle...OHHHHHHHHHHHH the Humanity

ABC News is reporting that Trump is meeting with Russia's Minister of Foreign Affairs tomorrow in the Oval office.
That's outrageous! Presidents NEVER meet with foreigners, let alone some religious minister! And talking about affairs?

we still don;t like Comey for how he handled the Clinton case and he deserved to be fired a long time ago...

but Trump firing him while Comey has a criminal investigation going on the Trump campaign team was wrong and brings the familiarity to Nixon firing the special prosecutor investigating him....

does anyone believe president Trump is firing Comey for treating Hillary badly? :lol:

typical Trump ... sucked Comey dry when he was bashing Clinton, fired him when he got too close to the Cartel.
Donald Trump's letter firing Comey is curious if only for its contradiction of how Trump praised Comey for how he intervened days before the presidential election to destroy Hillary Clinton's chance of winning. What brought about this change in Trump's attitude, it must be asked.

Knowing that Donald Trump is a pathological liar can help us understand what might be going-on in his head. In other words, when he cites letters from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein recommending Comey's dismissal as the Director, we need not believe these letters were the reason for the firing. Trump wrote that he accepted Sessions' and Rosenstein's recommendations which were based on Comey's handling of the Clinton e-mails but Trump's letter does not mention the e-mails. Instead he praises Comey for telling him "on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation"! So, Trump here is putting on record that he is not under investigation relating to Russian interference in the American election. It is worth noting that neither of the letters from Sessions nor Rosenstein made any mention of Trump campaign connections to the Russians. This is puzzling.

Trump wants the ongoing investigation of possible Russian influence in his election victory nixed. Why else would he mention his innocence in his letter of dismissal to Comey?

Careful with mocking his predictions, sir. Jake is one of the experts who claimed "hillary will win by a landslide." :) Stay tuned for a "show me where" request.......
I said the polls said the PV would be a HRC landslide. It was. :) Trump won the EC because he pulled just enough illegal votes in MI, MN, and WI.

President Trump is under investigation for working with the Russians...Firing Comey probably in all likelyhood means that he is guilty as fuck and did so to attempt to stop his discovery.

If he wanted to silence Comey, the worst thing he could do is fire him.

He will now have an excuse, Comey is getting back at him for being fired. Trump is and has been a charlatan for many years, he is street smart , not an intellectual.

Not really because Comey would have evidence of any wrongdoing, and every MSM station outside of Fox would be begging him for that disclosure on their network; maybe even offer him some pretty good bucks for an interview.

As long as Trump was Comey's boss, he had the ability to keep him quiet until things blew over.

There is no reason to keep quiet for his job now is there. Trump knew it would come out, his wrong dealings. Comey was a scapegoat.
What wrong dealings? The left has been chanting that for months now and have only offered hot air for substance.

Trump breathing = impeachable offense. So predictable. If only people would use their brains instead of their butts. I contribute it to being emotionally unstrung & lazy.

Commentators mostly agree: Firing Comey was positively Nixonian
Well I see by the title of your thread that you are either the average conservative liar or just too stupid to know what is meant by "nixonian."
I have no idea what nixonian means either. Sounds like something a raging baby libtard would make up to associate his enemies with.

Trump breathing = impeachable offense. So predictable. If only people would use their brains instead of their butts. I contribute it to being emotionally unstrung & lazy.

Well I see by the title of your thread that you are either the average conservative liar or just too stupid to know what is meant by "nixonian."
I have no idea what nixonian means either. Sounds like something a raging baby libtard would make up to associate his enemies with.
Or an ignorant conservative would falsely state it was a term that suggested an impeachable offence...

Comey got lucky. Most dictators just shoot people that fuck with them.

/---- If Trump was a dictator all the Dems road blocking his agenda would have been dispatched by now. Instead of your childish name calling take a long hard look at your own party and see who is pulling their strings.

Or an ignorant conservative would falsely state it was a term that suggested an impeachable offence...
I just said I don't know what it means. I don't speak baby libtard. Y'all are so consumed with hate and bile you have your own language.

I just said I don't know what it means. I don't speak baby libtard. Y'all are so consumed with hate and bile you have your own language.
Actually because you are very stupid, your primitive brain couldn't deduce that fact that I was referring to the title of the thread; which is an obvious lie.

Forum List

Back