🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hilary and deblasio make racist joke.....so far ignored by media

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was listening to Mike Gallagher this morning on his radio show.....he played a clip of hilary and deblasio at an event and they make a joke....she chides him for taking so long on endorsing her and he says he was on CPT time.......

For those of you who are unaware of the racist aspects of that comment....it usually means......."Colored People Time." And of course before they defined the term there was a long pause....and in the middle of that pause a black guys chimes in and says he didn't appreciate that kind of humor and both hilary and deblasio stated that they were on "Cautious politician Time."

Yes....the democrat party is the home of all racists in the United STates.......they just get away with it because the media supports them....

I was listening to Mike Gallagher this morning on his radio show.....he played a clip of hilary and deblasio at an event and they make a joke....she chides him for taking so long on endorsing her and he says he was on CPT time.......

For those of you who are unaware of the racist aspects of that comment....it usually means......."Colored People Time." And of course before they defined the term there was a long pause....and in the middle of that pause a black guys chimes in and says he didn't appreciate that kind of humor and both hilary and deblasio stated that they were on "Cautious politician Time."

Yes....the democrat party is the home of all racists in the United STates.......they just get away with it because the media supports them....
Mike Gallagher
:alcoholic:

try as you and the radio drunk clown "Gallagher"might try , you fail

If the two repbulicans had made that joke.....their campaigns would be over.....

Deblasio is a racist for sure. He proved that when he married that black lady and made a little black kid with her.

Deblasio is a racist for sure. He proved that when he married that black lady and made a little black kid with her.

And democrat slave owners had sex with their black slaves., and even produced children.........your point?

And democrat slave owners had sex with their black slaves., and even produced children.........your point?
I made my point. What is yours? Are you comparing DeBlasio or other white guys who marry black girls to slave owners?

I made my point. What is yours? Are you comparing DeBlasio or other white guys who marry black girls to slave owners?

No.....I am stating that one can be a racist and marry a black woman.......love triumphs even over vile racism........

If Trump said this it would be all over the media...and liberal loon's heads would be exploding. See there is that hypocrisy coming into play......again. :rolleyes:

Just found this actual story....

Absolutely Painful: De Blasio Jokes About 'Colored People Time' With Hillary At Charity Event

I’ll let you watch the rest of this painful act, but around 7:55 – Hillary appears on stage with Odum and De Blasio. At 8:55 comes the awkward colored people’s time remark.

“I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill,” said Clinton. “Took you long enough,” she continued.

“Sorry Hillary, I was running on CP time,” replied De Blasio, which did not elicit much laughter from the crowd.

“That’s not—I don’t like jokes like that, Bill,” said Odum. Clinton said he was talking about “cautious politician time.” The thing is we all know he wasn’t–and it was a stupid joke, especially for someone who is part of the left wing, political correctness charge that’s ruining college and comedy. Yes, Mr. Mayor we all know you have a black wife; a) that doesn’t make you a member of the African American community b) that doesn’t mean you can culturally appropriate the jokes about her culture and race as if they’re your own. Sorry, I’m just going by the progressive playbook on these rules and regulations. Could you imagine the uproar if a Republican had made a similar comment, albeit in jest, at a charity event? There would wall-to-wall media coverage. So, it appears that making politically incorrect, or other racially charged, remarks are just fine, as long as you’re a Democrat, or if you’re “down with the Sandinistas,” in which we have no doubts, Mr. De Blasio.

Mike Gallagher
:alcoholic:

try as you and the radio drunk clown "Gallagher"might try , you fail

Dems are the KKK Party, they had a Grand Kleagle as Senate Majority Leader and Senate President as recently as 2010! They are the double standard, lie to your face party who tell us that can only mean that Byrd was a "Conservative"

Morons.

isn't he with a black wife?? and you call him racist?

I think he's comparing DeBlasio to Thomas Jeffeson? But he'd be surprised at the name of his party.

Mike Gallagher isn't the media?

If Trump said it and anyone objected,

he'd excoriate them for being 'Politically Correct'. And the OP would give him a standing ovation.

I'll bet that joke goes back and forth in the deBlasio household all the time, with no crying about it.

Yeah diBlasio has other problems than making racist jokes. Like an FBI investigation into his campaign fundraising.

Forum List

Back