Hilary Clinton such a unifier

VkMbDXL.jpg

It's bizarre how RWnuts who have no interest in being 'unified' bitch constantly about Democrats/liberals for not being unifiers.
Because liberals never unify, they always pit groups against each other.

No he isn't. They're as bad as each other.
Nope not even close, she's a crimin as long that unifies noone

So, like I said, she's as bad as he is.
He's not a criminal.and his statement on this issue was Fajardo more presidential and helpful than hers, no contest. The rookie crushes the veteran, who knew?

It's bizarre how RWnuts who have no interest in being 'unified' bitch constantly about Democrats/liberals for not being unifiers.

And the right don't do this? I mean, they've been trying to keep minorities down forever. Gay people, the right hasn't made any effort at unity there.

No he isn't. They're as bad as each other.
Nope not even close, she's a crimin as long that unifies noone

So, like I said, she's as bad as he is.
He's not a criminal.and his statement on this issue was Fajardo more presidential and helpful than hers, no contest. The rookie crushes the veteran, who knew?

Well, somehow he's managed not to be a criminal, then again he's not a politician. Put him in that position and you get what? I'd reckon you'd get a criminal. Hillary's not been found guilty of anything.... nor has Trump.

And the right don't do this? I mean, they've been trying to keep minorities down forever. Gay people, the right hasn't made any effort at unity there.
Wrong, not wanting gay people to have marriage isn't even I the same ballpark.as law and order. That's like saying republicans oppose taxes so they are not unifying the country. If I have to explain it to you, you're not that bright.

“Breitbart”

lol

You can't be serious.

Breitbart lies as much as the OP.

Clinton said no such thing, in no way did she ‘blame’ whites for the deaths of the Dallas police officers.

"Hilary Clinton such a unifier"

Actually, the OP is such a liar.
How so clayton, comeon let me bend you over like old times. Trump made the right speech, Hilary just blaming whitey to gin up the black vote, did she use her fake southern voice too?

Forum List

Back