Hilary Clinton such a unifier

No he isn't. They're as bad as each other.
Nope not even close, she's a crimin as long that unifies noone

So, like I said, she's as bad as he is.
He's not a criminal.and his statement on this issue was Fajardo more presidential and helpful than hers, no contest. The rookie crushes the veteran, who knew?

Well, somehow he's managed not to be a criminal, then again he's not a politician. Put him in that position and you get what? I'd reckon you'd get a criminal. Hillary's not been found guilty of anything.... nor has Trump.
Uh watch the FBI Director of. Tuesday and wed, she lied under oath, she lies everytime she speaks. And again he has no experience and sounds way more presidential than Hilary who has been in politics her entire life

“Breitbart”

lol

You can't be serious.

Breitbart lies as much as the OP.

Clinton said no such thing, in no way did she ‘blame’ whites for the deaths of the Dallas police officers.

It's a toss up but I suspect Hillary has lied more than Obama (mostly because she's an old bag) but compared to them, Brietbart's a saint.

It's bizarre how RWnuts who have no interest in being 'unified' bitch constantly about Democrats/liberals for not being unifiers.
Because liberals never unify, they always pit groups against each other.

And the right don't do this? I mean, they've been trying to keep minorities down forever. Gay people, the right hasn't made any effort at unity there.
Wrong, not wanting gay people to have marriage isn't even I the same ballpark.as law and order. That's like saying republicans oppose taxes so they are not unifying the country. If I have to explain it to you, you're not that bright.

Thanks for proving my point.

:iagree:
Most intelligent folks, who aren't easily manipulated hyper-partisan hacks, would agree with your post.
Thank God, no one is going to hold a gun to my head and demand I vote for either Clinton or Trump. :happy-1:

But then many people can't see there are other people standing.

He's not a criminal.and his statement on this issue was Fajardo more presidential and helpful than hers, no contest. The rookie crushes the veteran, who knew?

Well, somehow he's managed not to be a criminal, then again he's not a politician. Put him in that position and you get what? I'd reckon you'd get a criminal. Hillary's not been found guilty of anything.... nor has Trump.
Uh watch the FBI Director of. Tuesday and wed, she lied under oath, she lies everytime she speaks. And again he has no experience and sounds way more presidential than Hilary who has been in politics her entire life

I speak English, I also speak Spanish, German and bits and bobs of other languages. None of those seem to conform to what you wrote..... I can't understand.

I speak English, I also speak Spanish, German and bits and bobs of other languages. None of those seem to conform to what you wrote..... I can't understand.
Very simple, she broke the law, and has lied about it every chance, she got off because she's in the 1% and is Hilary Clinton.
She has been in politics all her life and her response to Dallas was a complete joke. Trump had a great response and it was what adults who want to be President should give, Clinton chose to add gas to a fire to gin up her supporters.

13599823_576254415882519_865230072715622223_n.jpg

Very simple, she broke the law, and has lied about it every chance, she got off because she's in the 1% and is Hilary Clinton.
She has been in politics all her life and her response to Dallas was a complete joke. Trump had a great response and it was what adults who want to be President should give, Clinton chose to add gas to a fire to gin up her supporters.

Clinton is doing what most politicians with a desire to go higher would do. Bush lied out of his ass, Bill Clinton lied out of his ass, Reagan lied out of his ass, Nixon lied out of his ass, seems that's what proper politicians do.

Trump isn't a proper politician, he's slinging the mud, but he's never been under the heat, like trying to tell McCain he's not a war hero, when McCain's been there and done it and suffered, and Trump was womanizing back home.

Clinton is doing what most politicians with a desire to go higher would do. Bush lied out of his ass, Bill Clinton lied out of his ass, Reagan lied out of his ass, Nixon lied out of his ass, seems that's what proper politicians do.

Trump isn't a proper politician, he's slinging the mud, but he's never been under the heat, like trying to tell McCain he's not a war hero, when McCain's been there and done it and suffered, and Trump was womanizing back home.
Wow, that's the excuse? None of them had email servers like she did and she is still lying, even after caught red handed

Wow, that's the excuse? None of them had email servers like she did and she is still lying, even after caught red handed

Bush has been lying about Iraq since way before he even went in. It's no excuse, I have no reason to excuse Hillary, the problem here is if "your guy" were in that position you'd be doing everything and anything to show they hadn't done anything wrong, but as it's not your guy, you're doing everything and anything to show that Hillary did it.

That's what we're dealing with here. Not what is right or wrong, not how the country should be run, what ethos and philosophy should be behind all of this, but simple partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back