Hilary has "Above Top Secret" files found on her emails…...

I am beginning to believe none of this Clinton stuff, I think its made up by the GOP.

I am beginning to believe none of this Clinton stuff, I think its made up by the GOP.
When it was found by the Inspector General? SAP and black projects and she said she never saw or sent classified email? What a whopper. Makes the sniper story and others small potatoes.

I guess you don't realize there is no such catagory of Classification called "Beyond Top Secret".....or "Above Top Secret".

:rofl:

Wrong again ya pitiful drunk...."SAP" programs are considered more sensitive than top-secret and are seen by only top defense, state, homeland, intel heads, and the WH.

SIREN: IG Says Hillary's Server Contained Material 'Even More Sensitive' Than Top Secret

13.png

"Above Top Secret" :lmao:

Here you go….

Hillary’s emails were ‘beyond top secret’ | New York Post

WASHINGTON — Some of the emails found on Hillary Clinton’s home server were beyond top secret and contained the highest level of classified information, according to the inspector general for the nation’s intelligence community.
"beyond top secret"......:lmao:

This is information that Snowden didn't have access to……laugh away….this is serious…

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG
I guess you don't realize there is no such catagory of Classification called "Beyond Top Secret".....or "Above Top Secret".

There actually are designations where "top secret" is not the highest level of confidentiality.

Usually such levels are invoked when the stakes involve Clandestine services or war plans.

The thing the GOP doesn't understand for the most part is that State's role is usually limited for security reasons.

They weren't top secret when she sent them duh. Crazy that the Sec.of State would be communicating such stuff, eh, dupes. lol

There actually are designations where "top secret" is not the highest level of confidentiality.

Usually such levels are invoked when the stakes involve Clandestine services or war plans.

The thing the GOP doesn't understand for the most part is that State's role is usually limited for security reasons.

We understand why the DOS is often excluded....foggy-bottom is a cesspool of career leftist traitors. :doubt:

Patreaus was busted for cheating on his wife . A no no in the military .

And he got a slap on the wrist .

So I guess Bill should have received the death penalty...

Bill Clinton..the "man from Hope"? (he was actually from Hot Springs)....I'd kick the chair out from under that piece of shit to hang him for giving the Chi-coms our missile telemetry secrets through Noral for campaign money.

Here you go….

WASHINGTON — Some of the emails found on Hillary Clinton’s home server were beyond top secret and contained the highest level of classified information, according to the inspector general for the nation’s intelligence community.

This is information that Snowden didn't have access to……laugh away….this is serious…

I guess you don't realize how dumb you look playing semantics.

Here you go….

Wow you can seriously not read the story and now know more then the AG. ??,,

If she were a Republican like Petraeus, she would have already been arrested. Hussein is clearly covering for her. It's 'Party before Country.'

Petraeus was arrested and prosecuted. So at the very least Hillary Clinton should be arrested. It can be hashed out in court afterward. But she should be arrested.

I can't believe there are actually people out there who want her as POTUS.

My God. She has classified info on her private server. A server anyone could hack.

Brain dead doesn't even come close.

And that is just one of the things she has been accused of…...

We understand why the DOS is often excluded....foggy-bottom is a cesspool of career leftist traitors. :doubt:

Hardly.
State is often not integral to the operation and is not included as a result. This is why the entire enterprise will be a fool's errand.

Here you go….

Technically...but there are top secret classifications that require special clearances. I had a TS/SCI.

Meaning even a person with a Top Secret (TS) clearance did not have access to the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information that I could access with a TS/SCI clearance.

While those with knowledge of the intricacies of classified information understand that Top Secret is indeed the highest level of classification of materials...there is compartmented information that requires even more stringent security measures that the laymen would not be so wrong in considering above top secret.

Special Access Programs (SAP) is one of those.

Here you go….

Technically...but there are top secret classifications that require special clearances. I had a TS/SCI.

Meaning even a person with a Top Secret (TS) clearance did not have access to the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information that I could access with a TS/SCI clearance.

While those with knowledge of the intricacies of classified information understand that Top Secret is indeed the highest level of classification of materials...there is compartmented information that requires even more stringent security measures that the laymen would not be so wrong in considering above top secret.

Special Access Programs (SAP) is one of those.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you would anyway); just because you have "top secret" access for program A doesn't mean that you're able to access other items deemed "top secret" across the board. Like the one official in the Defense Department may have access to information concerning operations in the Pacific but not operations in Europe.

Forum List

Back