Hilary has "Above Top Secret" files found on her emails…...

Here you go….

Hillary’s emails were ‘beyond top secret’ | New York Post

WASHINGTON — Some of the emails found on Hillary Clinton’s home server were beyond top secret and contained the highest level of classified information, according to the inspector general for the nation’s intelligence community.
"beyond top secret"......:lmao:

This is information that Snowden didn't have access to……laugh away….this is serious…

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG
I guess you don't realize there is no such catagory of Classification called "Beyond Top Secret".....or "Above Top Secret".

:rofl:

Technically...but there are top secret classifications that require special clearances. I had a TS/SCI.

Meaning even a person with a Top Secret (TS) clearance did not have access to the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information that I could access with a TS/SCI clearance.

While those with knowledge of the intricacies of classified information understand that Top Secret is indeed the highest level of classification of materials...there is compartmented information that requires even more stringent security measures that the laymen would not be so wrong in considering above top secret.

Special Access Programs (SAP) is one of those.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you would anyway); just because you have "top secret" access for program A doesn't mean that you're able to access other items deemed "top secret" across the board. Like the one official in the Defense Department may have access to information concerning operations in the Pacific but not operations in Europe.
Two criteria...your Classification level and your "Need to Know" level.

This is information that Snowden didn't have access to……laugh away….this is serious…

I guess you don't realize there is no such catagory of Classification called "Beyond Top Secret".....or "Above Top Secret".

I guess you will have to take that up with the Inspector General, unless of course you are "in the know" more than he is...
I worked with Classified Materials in the Navy, particularly at the Naval War College. There are no such catagories as "Beyond Top Secret" or "Above Top Secret".....you've been had.
I have to go with 2aguy on this. He has the link from a prominent source.
The NY Post?

I guess you will have to take that up with the Inspector General, unless of course you are "in the know" more than he is...
I worked with Classified Materials in the Navy, particularly at the Naval War College. There are no such catagories as "Beyond Top Secret" or "Above Top Secret".....you've been had.
I have to go with 2aguy on this. He has the link from a prominent source.
The NY Post?
NBC News.

Technically...but there are top secret classifications that require special clearances. I had a TS/SCI.

Meaning even a person with a Top Secret (TS) clearance did not have access to the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information that I could access with a TS/SCI clearance.

While those with knowledge of the intricacies of classified information understand that Top Secret is indeed the highest level of classification of materials...there is compartmented information that requires even more stringent security measures that the laymen would not be so wrong in considering above top secret.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you would anyway); just because you have "top secret" access for program A doesn't mean that you're able to access other items deemed "top secret" across the board. Like the one official in the Defense Department may have access to information concerning operations in the Pacific but not operations in Europe.
Have you thanked anybody for letting you know that there were secret classifications beyond TOP SECRET?None of us on this board a privy to information on everything. It is well accepted when someone says they were misinformed and thank them for the information. Are you that kind of individual?

And that is just one of the things she has been accused of…...

She had to go through a 1 hour training on how to handle documents at start of job. She signed the compliance forms, then went off and decided to hide all her transactions.

These SAP are email but you have to "work" to open the attachments. If you don't know the severity then you are too stupid to hold the job or you are a criminal.

Have you thanked anybody for letting you know that there were secret classifications beyond TOP SECRET?None of us on this board a privy to information on everything. It is well accepted when someone says they were misinformed and thank them for the information. Are you that kind of individual?

Coming from you this is hilarious.

Here you go….

WASHINGTON — Some of the emails found on Hillary Clinton’s home server were beyond top secret and contained the highest level of classified information, according to the inspector general for the nation’s intelligence community.

Top Secret - Compartmentalized Access ?

Is that what they are talking about?

Shadow 355 ( Army )

Beyond top secret. Is that the area slightly higher than a mini skirt?

Hussien Obama operates like a Mafia boss, he will never let one of his cronies fall.

Yes, that is accurate. That is the compartmenting of Compartmentalization. Very few people have access to more than they absolutely need...and often they don't even have access to everything they need to draw an accurate conclusion.

Like Bodecea said, it's a need to know basis. Just having clearance doesn't guarantee access. But the more responsibility level your position entails, the more access that is required.

As Secretary of State, one would imagine that Hillary had a need to know the details of several "code word" level Special Access Programs.

each week another leak and exclusive for FOX News, while an official investigation is going on?

no, tell me it isn't so?

the ig, and right wing congress critters that have loose lips, do so intentionally. with motive to harm her in this election cycle.

each week another leak and exclusive for FOX News, while an official investigation is going on?

no, tell me it isn't so?

the ig, and right wing congress critters that have loose lips, do so intentionally. with motive to harm her in this election cycle.

Isn't the IG an Obama appointee?

It's actually shocking Hillary Clinton hasn't been arrested yet. Petraeus was arrested and aggressively prosecuted. She should at least be arrested, and then she can have her day in court.

The only thing holding it up at this point, is that she's a fellow Democrat. If she were a Republican like Petraeus, she would be in cuffs. Hussein won't pull the trigger. He's covering for her.

Hardly.
State is often not integral to the operation and is not included as a result. This is why the entire enterprise will be a fool's errand.

Ah, so you're privy to the protocols of national security eh, mutt? :badgrin: State is staffed with lifers who are a sieve that leaks anything deemed to be against the Rat party agenda. Look at the facts....they allowed Queen Hildabeast to use her unsecured private server for thousands of secret documents; clearly against their own rules. They never bothered to check on her State email address to see if she was breaking the laws she'd agreed to obey, but never signed the acknowledgement. Not only is her disregard for national security and taking bribes for government favors a serious matter, calling the investigation a "fool's errand" tells us who's the fool in this conversation.

Patreaus was busted for cheating on his wife . A no no in the military .

And he got a slap on the wrist .

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Washington (CNN)Gen. David Petraeus, once a widely celebrated military leader who oversaw operations in Afghanistan and Iraq and was touted as a potential presidential candidate, was sentenced to serve two years on probation and to pay an $100,000 fine on Thursday for sharing classified information with his biographer and lover, Paula Broadwell.
[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]Petraeus sentenced: 2 years probation; $100K fine - CNNPolitics.com[/FONT]

Patreaus was busted for cheating on his wife . A no no in the military .

And he got a slap on the wrist .

No, the General was busted for having a secret document on his unsecured computer. Nothing was transmitted over the internet. He and his babe shared an email account password and wrote and deleted "drafts" they could read and add to..simple spycraft even rank amateurs and high school kids use. Petreaus got on the wrong side of Hussein and paid the price as have many others in the intel community and Pentagon.

Here you go….

That;s not what he said. Read it again or have a child read it to you.

Forum List

Back