Hilary is coming for our guns...her 7 steps to destroy the gun industry...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hilary listed 7 dream laws the gun grabbers have been dreaming about...and which will wreck the 2nd Amendment....

Seven Gun Controls Hillary Clinton Proposed At NH Town Hall - Breitbart

6. Allow gun makers to be sued for gun crime – Simply put, Clinton wants victims of gun crime to be able to sue Smith & Wesson, Glock, Ruger, H&K, Kimber, Springfield Armory, Sig Sauer, and any other gun manufacturer for crimes committed with their products.

7. Allow gun sellers to be sued for gun crime – Clinton wants to open the door for victims of gun crime to sue gun sellers over the criminal misuse of guns.

this will end guns in the U.S....suing innocent people who have committed no crime, injured no one, and done nothing wrong...but destroy them by crushing them financially....

But they aren't coming for our guns.........

What do you need a gun for? Are you a criminal? Do you interact with Criminals? Is your ex-wife coming to murder you? Have you received death threats?

Do you work for a drug cartel or fight against them as a police officer?

What do you need a gun for? Are you a criminal? Do you interact with Criminals? Is your ex-wife coming to murder you? Have you received death threats?

they already have guns...I am a law abiding citizen who doesn't have to justify the exercise of a Right.......

I bet you were popular when you were enforcing poll taxes and literacy taxes in he democrat south.......

why did blacks need to vote anyway?......didn't the whites handle everything for them?

A bit of protection in case of home invasion. Don't you know what goes on?

I see no thread on it? but CA is in process of allowing Police to show up unannounced and take your guns IF someone turns you in as a threat. I think you have 21 days to prove you not threat or crazy. Maybe you could get them back? Old Crazy Jerry Brown "if it brown flush it down" at it again.

Does Obama's security detail need to be armed?

Hilary listed 7 dream laws the gun grabbers have been dreaming about...and which will wreck the 2nd Amendment....

6. Allow gun makers to be sued for gun crime – Simply put, Clinton wants victims of gun crime to be able to sue Smith & Wesson, Glock, Ruger, H&K, Kimber, Springfield Armory, Sig Sauer, and any other gun manufacturer for crimes committed with their products.

7. Allow gun sellers to be sued for gun crime – Clinton wants to open the door for victims of gun crime to sue gun sellers over the criminal misuse of guns.

this will end guns in the U.S....suing innocent people who have committed no crime, injured no one, and done nothing wrong...but destroy them by crushing them financially....

I wish her the best of luck on her campaign.

I'm sure when they come for them, they will get them. :laugh:

It doesn't surprise me a bit.

And the stupidity of it...

Would you sue Budweiser because someone drank a 12 pack and crashed into you? Would you sue Ford because they were driving a F-150 at the time?

You sheep boys cried wolf about President Obama for 8 years....you are not believable.

You sheep boys cried wolf about President Obama for 8 years....you are not believable.

Are you saying Hillary has not proposed such activity?

Obama just made it possible for legal guns to be confiscated by police for almost any reason.

BTW............. seem the BLM is wrong. Only 4% in the last two years of those killed by cops have been unarmed, and some of those were acting in a threatening manner. Cops are not as a group out to shoot blacks for no reason.

Blacks are still responsible for the taking most black lives. The groups protesting and rioting should spend more effort to clear up their own neighborhoods instead of blaming it on cops for doing their job.

I am afraid I am in the dark. How is Hillary going to get rid of an amendment to the
constitution with a Republican-led Senate AND House to block her, assuming she really does want to take all the guns in America?

Obama wanted universal healthcare and didn't want to waste energy on guns.......he wants them and if he could get them he would take them.......

Obama just made it possible for legal guns to be confiscated by police for almost any reason.

BTW............. seem the BLM is wrong. Only 4% in the last two years of those killed by cops have been unarmed, and some of those were acting in a threatening manner. Cops are not as a group out to shoot blacks for no reason.

Blacks are still responsible for the taking most black lives. The groups protesting and rioting should spend more effort to clear up their own neighborhoods instead of blaming it on cops for doing their job.
Did n't Obama sign two bills into law EXPANDING gun owner's rights? I believe that gun owners may now carry loaded weapons into public parks and on trains, something they could not do under Bush.

I am afraid I am in the dark. How is Hillary going to get rid of an amendment to the
constitution with a Republican-led Senate AND House to block her, assuming she really does want to take all the guns in America?

Supreme Court that will give democrat states the power....

It doesn't surprise me a bit.

And the stupidity of it...

Would you sue Budweiser because someone drank a 12 pack and crashed into you? Would you sue Ford because they were driving a F-150 at the time?

California law allowing seizure of guns without notice begins Jan. 1

I stop traveling to California in 2005...the Northeast soon thereafter.

I miss Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont...but as you must traverse NY, NJ and/or Connecticut to reach them by ground vehicle, I'll likely not see them again.

Gives me more time in South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado...so, I'm well compensated for my loss.

Did n't Obama sign two bills into law EXPANDING gun owner's rights? I believe that gun owners may now carry loaded weapons into public parks and on trains, something they could not do under Bush.

Not quite....

Bush Admin Overturns Ban On Firearms In National Parks

TON — People will soon be able to carry concealed, loaded guns in most national parks and wildlife refuges.

The Bush administration said Friday it is overturning a 25-year-old federal rule that severely restricts loaded guns in national parks.

Under a rule to take effect in January, visitors will be able to carry a loaded gun into a park or wildlife refuge _ but only if the person has a permit for a concealed weapon and if the state where the park or refuge is located also allows concealed firearms.

The new rule goes further than a draft proposal issued last spring and would allow concealed weapons even in parks located in states that explicitly ban the carrying of guns in state parks. Some states allow concealed weapons but also ban guns from parks.

"If you can carry (a gun) on Main Street, you are allowed to carry in a national park," said Chris Paolino. a spokesman for the Interior Department.

The Interior Department rule overturns a Reagan-era regulation that has restricted loaded guns in parks and wildlife refuges. The previous regulation required that firearms be unloaded and placed somewhere that is not easily accessible, such as in a car trunk.

Assistant Interior Secretary Lyle Laverty said the new rule respects a long tradition of states and the federal government working together on natural resource issues.

The regulation allows individuals to carry concealed firearms in federal parks and wildlife refuges to the same extent they can lawfully do so under state law, Laverty said, adding that the approach is in line with rules adopted by the federal Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Forest Service. Those agencies let visitors carry weapons consistent with applicable federal and state laws.

And how many times did he try to ban guns?

Newsflash...just because he failed doesn't mean he didn't try.

Obama assault weapons ban - Google Search

Forum List

Back