Hillary 2020, it's her turn! Favorable Rating at New Low, 3rd time is the charm!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If you don't want HILLARY to run in 2020, you are a misogynist racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

She was robbed by PUTIN, it's only fair for her to get a 3rd shot at the Presidency!

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating at New Low

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Hillary Clinton's image has declined since June and is now the worst Gallup has measured for her to date. Her favorable rating has fallen five percentage points since June to a new low of 36%, while her unfavorable rating has hit a new high of 61%.

My uncle is a HUGE hillary hater. You can see in his eyes he dont like her. For christmas i got him a gag gift of a yard sign with a stand that has hillary/ M obama in 2020. I put something on it that says "dont worry guys, russia wont stop me this time"
He is going to FREAK on me LOL

If you don't want HILLARY to run in 2020, you are a misogynist racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

She was robbed by PUTIN, it's only fair for her to get a 3rd shot at the Presidency!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Hillary Clinton's image has declined since June and is now the worst Gallup has measured for her to date. Her favorable rating has fallen five percentage points since June to a new low of 36%, while her unfavorable rating has hit a new high of 61%.
Butt trump got fewer votes.....

I was watching a documentary on Youtube last night called "The Hillary Problem" that discussed why despite being one of the most famous women in the world nobody seemed to like her. Say what you want about Obama or Trump, but they still have a very enthusiastic fanbase. Hell, even Ted Cruz has some enthusiastic supporters despite being considered one of the most unlikable people in politics. At some point don't you just look in the mirror and ask why everybody thinks you're a c*nt? :dunno:

Hillary Clinton's image has declined since June and is now the worst Gallup has measured for her to date.

Let's face it, Hillary's cracked and creviced "image" has had more props holding it up than the giant American Flag strung across the field over the heads of people during the Super Bowl halftime show! Whatever Hillary's official public image is, you can bet it is only that high because of about a billion political, financial and media forces trying to keep it up in the air out of the mud altogether. Meantime, the very same people work overtime in their sleep trying to bash Trump's down, so to their dismay, whatever Trump's "official" rating, you can bet the actual popularity is far higher. And when people start getting their tax money back and much lower deductions next year, it has nowhere to go but higher! For now, that will help pay for all of the false "savings" Obama promised with the ACA. MAGA

Hillary+prepares+for+2020+shes+preparing+to+run+again+in_f78b65_6104298.jpg

I hope she doesn't run....... What if she wins... Yakes!!!!!!
Okay, I know it is not likely.... but who would had thought Trump would be the next president in 2013.?

Bill is still popular enough that if he were allowed to run today he could probably win. How is it that your husband can make you look like a fool in front of the world, and you're the one nobody likes? That takes talent.

Those sound like Trump's numbers.

Trump numbers are 304 electoral votes. :banana:

Hillary deserves another shot. Why not?

Trump numbers are 304 electoral votes. :banana:

Hillary deserves another shot. Why not?
She won't run. She does not have to serve with those disappointing approval numbers. But Trump does.

Forum List

Back