Hillary 2020, it's her turn! Favorable Rating at New Low, 3rd time is the charm!

If you don't want HILLARY to run in 2020, you are a misogynist racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

She was robbed by PUTIN, it's only fair for her to get a 3rd shot at the Presidency!

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating at New Low

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Hillary Clinton's image has declined since June and is now the worst Gallup has measured for her to date. Her favorable rating has fallen five percentage points since June to a new low of 36%, while her unfavorable rating has hit a new high of 61%.
This obsession with Hillary you cons still have is straight up bizarre.
I'm curious, if I go through your posts and count the times you mention Trump would the number seem obsessive?

If you don't want HILLARY to run in 2020, you are a misogynist racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

She was robbed by PUTIN, it's only fair for her to get a 3rd shot at the Presidency!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Hillary Clinton's image has declined since June and is now the worst Gallup has measured for her to date. Her favorable rating has fallen five percentage points since June to a new low of 36%, while her unfavorable rating has hit a new high of 61%.
I'm curious, if I go through your posts and count the times you mention Trump would the number seem obsessive?
The obvious difference is that Trump is relevant and Hillary isn’t. Let her go. You people really need to move on.

LOL, these kinds of threads NEVER get old........the democrats are so pathetic......they don't even know what gender is.

The obvious difference is that Trump is relevant and Hillary isn’t. Let her go. You people really need to move on.
I give zero fucks about Hillary Clinton other than is she is going to pay for her crimes.

She won't go away, that's the funny thing. She hasn't gone away for 30 years, and now she has a book to promote and you have democrats who want her to run again, I mean that is some funny shit.

My uncle is a HUGE hillary hater. You can see in his eyes he dont like her. For christmas i got him a gag gift of a yard sign with a stand that has hillary/ M obama in 2020. I put something on it that says "dont worry guys, russia wont stop me this time"
He is going to FREAK on me LOL

Actually I think it would be hilarious, especially that last line, that is so priceless!

:lmao:

Yet she is STILL ahead of Trump! Trump Rating Hits Record Low

And since she isn't in elected office - who the hell cares :dunno:

I agree. The whole approval rating thing to me is silly.

Congress has an approval rating of like 15%, yet their reeelction rate is 94%.

How do you explain that?

How do you explain that?

Bizarre.

Meanwhile...Trump is in the cess.

My uncle is a HUGE hillary hater. You can see in his eyes he dont like her. For christmas i got him a gag gift of a yard sign with a stand that has hillary/ M obama in 2020. I put something on it that says "dont worry guys, russia wont stop me this time"
He is going to FREAK on me LOL

YouTube video gold, make it happen :laugh:

Galloping Horse Manure Poll,,,December 19, 2017 Any Random Toilet..26% Any Random Bullfrog..25% Any Random Tazmanian Devil..35% Hillary Clinton..3.43 %%

How do you explain that?

Bizarre.

Meanwhile...Trump is in the cess.

This tax cut is a good thing. You should put your partisanship aside and be happy that starting Feb. 1st, people will get a pay raise.

Some Banks have already announced they are raising their minimum wages and AT&T has announced a bonus for all employees.

I’m not sure how that is a bad thing.

When those banks raise their minimum wage to $15/hr, how is that a bad thing? How does that only help the wealthy?

GO Hillary! With Trumps approval in the gutter she is guaranteed the win!...........:eusa_dance:

I will NOT stop talking about Hillary until Trump's administration is over.

I will NOT stop advocating for her to run against trump in 2020.

HILLARY 2020!
3rd time is the charm!

I really hope she is the 2020 democrat candidate. If the Donald decides not to run Ivanka could run and and we would have our first female president and Hillary could lose two presidential elections in a row to two differnt Trumps. Happy days are here again.

I really hope she is the 2020 democrat candidate. If the Donald decides not to run Ivanka could run and and we would have our first female president and Hillary could lose two presidential elections in a row to two differnt Trumps. Happy days are here again.

I'd like to see Trump run and win again2020, then I'd like to see Nikki Haley run in 2024.

Maybe a HALEY/Ivanka Trump ticket in 2024.

How bad ass would that be?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back