Hillary and that condescending head shaking shit she does.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Man, you gotta hand it to mop head, the way she kept bobbing that head last night in the debates, its a wonder that melon didn't tip over. She acted like a 3rd rate high schooler, with that head movement....and the last time, I recall her doing that, this black guy from Chicago beat her ass....just sayin.

Hands down, Bernie kicked ass...again and took yet another prisoner of the DNC, Hillary. I love how she's always bragging about the shit she did, like what? Women are still paid less than men, yet she's been fighting for women's rights since high school????? and other than expanding medicaid for poor kids, like what the fuck else has this over rated mop head done???

Last edited:
If those two were running for the R nomination, the MSM would be shouting about how old and decrepit these two are, and rightfully so....they both looked so old and worn out last night.

What a joke the D party has become.

• Banned
If those two were running for the R nomination, the MSM would be shouting about how old and decrepit these two are, and rightfully so....they both looked so old and worn out last night.

What a joke the D party has become.

Ted Cruz’s Daughter Just Let Slip There’s a Videotape of Him Dressed in a Pink Boa and Underwear
Ted Cruz’s Daughter Just Let Slip There’s a Videotape of Him Dressed in a Pink Boa and Underwear

You really don't want to go there, now do you? I would take two old white mf's in my party over the hot mess you GOP fucks got going on in your party.

The human screen saver, Kasich...who's about as exciting as a can of fish worms, Donald Dumb, who doesn't know his arm pit from his ass ho and Cruz, who's loved by 3 people in a country of 300 million...so do you really really want to go there????

Forum List

Back