Hillary appeared turned on by Trump slapping her around in the debate..

Someday these republicans will, perhaps, look back on their wasted lives and wonder why they were so angry at Ms Clinton and others whom they never met. They spent 10 years having Fox stoke their hate only to turn it on Fox itself….

Strange lot these losers…

Someday these republicans will, perhaps, look back on their wasted lives and wonder why they were so angry at Ms Clinton and others whom they never met. They spent 10 years having Fox stoke their hate only to turn it on Fox itself….

Gawd you're an annoying old shill.

That bitch even had the nerve to wear white after Labor Day. :mad:

She was attempting the "virginal" look...epic fail
Remember the white medical 'lab coat' she worn at the Sander's debate?
The subliminal message was: "Bernie ought to be in a nursing home and I'm the one to put him there".
No shit. That's want a cynical bitch she is. She wears and says NOTHING!!! that isn't extremely carefully worked out by her 'handlers'.
No. Someone in her campaign finally had the balls to tell her that three quarters of her pantsuits look like something left over in the Goodwill clearance rack. That's all there is to it.

The subliminal message was: "Bernie ought to be in a nursing home and I'm the one to put him there".
No shit. That's want a cynical bitch she is. She wears and says NOTHING!!! that isn't extremely carefully worked out by her 'handlers'.
No. Someone in her campaign finally had the balls to tell her that three quarters of her pantsuits look like something left over in the Goodwill clearance rack. That's all there is to it.

Well she didn't look like a couch last night, I'll give her that much. Leftist women have no sense of fashion, none

Strange mind you have. Projecting the way you do.

That's only shoes, mdk. You can wear white. I'm sorry but I couldn't let that pass, it could affect your future fashion credibility.

Can we keep this our little secret? I'll be ruined in the Lavender Mafia if they catch wind of my fashion ignorance. lol
I will but just to impress upon you the egregiousness of your faux pas, Nazi ss winter uniforms come in WINTER white. Which is, in fact, what Hillary was wearing.

So you know this is serious stuff.

I love Hugo Boss.

No shit. That's what a cynical bitch she is. She wears and says NOTHING!!! that isn't extremely carefully worked out by her 'handlers'.
That's how communism works.

She's still having her pants suits custom made by 'Dallas Tent And Awning'.

She was more.animated and alive than I've seen her in years. Nobody has talked to her that way since Dirty Bill split the blanket...

Though I bet Huma talks some smack to her during their quality time.

Not all women are turned on by slapping like you are.

She was more.animated and alive than I've seen her in years. Nobody has talked to her that way since Dirty Bill split the blanket...

This is absolutely stupid and absolutely sick. You poor thing.

^Desperately wants Trump to grab her by the pussy.

Forum List

Back