Hillary Back In Hiding...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The diaper-wearing epileptic criminal is back on the lam, propped up between pillows on a couch swiped from the White House, muttering obscenities about the Donald and snapping her fingers at Huma to get her some cough drops. Her last event was Wednesday in front of a tiny crowd in Orlando and no appearances are planned before the first debate on Monday. Trump meanwhile is appearing before packed venues and not doing much to prepare to face the old bat....and why should he? Everybody knows what she'll try to pull off on Monday....stacked audience, moderators attacking her opponent, and lying about her non-existent accomplishments while trying to lure Trump into a temper tantrum. Her main goal will be not to have a seizure and do a face-plant on her lectern.

hillary-clinton-ugly.jpg

If she is very ill, as I suspect, I don't wish her ill. But at the same time, I really think she has to make a hard choice about running for the most important job in the world. And her choices the past years don't bode her well.

Is she running for her what she thinks is good for her or the country? I'm afraid to answer that question.

The diaper-wearing epileptic criminal is back on the lam, propped up between pillows on a couch swiped from the White House, muttering obscenities about the Donald and snapping her fingers at Huma to get her some cough drops. Her last event was Wednesday in front of a tiny crowd in Orlando and no appearances are planned before the first debate on Monday. Trump meanwhile is appearing before packed venues and not doing much to prepare to face the old bat....and why should he? Everybody knows what she'll try to pull off on Monday....stacked audience, moderators attacking her opponent, and lying about her non-existent accomplishments while trying to lure Trump into a temper tantrum. Her main goal will be not to have a seizure and do a face-plant on her lectern.

hillary-clinton-ugly.jpg

that is one UGLY c**t

If she is very ill, as I suspect, I don't wish her ill. But at the same time, I really think she has to make a hard choice about running for the most important job in the world. And her choices the past years don't bode her well.

Is she running for her what she thinks is good for her or the country? I'm afraid to answer that question.
She's very angry that she had to step aside for Barak, and now it's her turn. The country is irrelevant because it's her turn. The feminist mind.

Instead of 'Where's Waldo?' it's 'Where the Hell is Hillary?'.

There have asked that question about her several times over the years...after Vince Foster Died, the day Benghazi was attacked, when they were looking for all those emails she never released.... :p

She's very angry that she had to step aside for Barak, and now it's her turn. The country is irrelevant because it's her turn. The feminist mind.

Yep, she and Willy were supposed to take turns being president and instead she barely avoided going to prison.

wonder which stage of Alzheimer's she in?? the last i hope. like the dems give a rats ass

I bet Kaine is wondering what the hell he got himself into...probably figured she'd croak in a year or two and he'd be president by default.

She's cramming for the debate duh. Her campaign is based on facts and policies, not bs propaganda and hate for the chumps...
LOL. If she knew her shit she wouldn't need to. Dumbfuck.

Trump should make her show the earpiece they'll be feeding her answers with....or better yet figure out a way to jam the transmission and give her a panic attack.

Forum List

Back