Hillary Back In Hiding...

The diaper-wearing epileptic criminal is back on the lam, propped up between pillows on a couch swiped from the White House, muttering obscenities about the Donald and snapping her fingers at Huma to get her some cough drops. Her last event was Wednesday in front of a tiny crowd in Orlando and no appearances are planned before the first debate on Monday. Trump meanwhile is appearing before packed venues and not doing much to prepare to face the old bat....and why should he? Everybody knows what she'll try to pull off on Monday....stacked audience, moderators attacking her opponent, and lying about her non-existent accomplishments while trying to lure Trump into a temper tantrum. Her main goal will be not to have a seizure and do a face-plant on her lectern.

hillary-clinton-ugly.jpg

That's a nasty photoshop.

But Hillary is probably not in hiding, she's probably dead..

Hey, a guy can hope. :thup;

At least one democrat strategist said that the responses in the debate don't matter. The plan is to savage Trump no matter what he says. The great skittles controversy is a taste.

If she is very ill, as I suspect, I don't wish her ill. But at the same time, I really think she has to make a hard choice about running for the most important job in the world. And her choices the past years don't bode her well.

Is she running for her what she thinks is good for her or the country? I'm afraid to answer that question.

I wish her ill.

I wish her hell - and I'm an agnostic.

Hillary is a vile criminal who should have spent her adult life in prison.

I wish her ill.

She's a hideous woman. Cackled and did her little jig when Gadhaffi was killed like Hitler did when Paris fell to his storm troopers and then left the annex in Benghazi unguarded for the consequences. She's no more qualified to be president than Angelina Jolie.

Last edited:
If she is very ill, as I suspect, I don't wish her ill. But at the same time, I really think she has to make a hard choice about running for the most important job in the world. And her choices the past years don't bode her well.

Is she running for her what she thinks is good for her or the country? I'm afraid to answer that question.

I wish her ill.

I absolutely loathe her character, but wouldn't wish anyone going through dreaded diseases. Perhaps my faith has something to do with it. Don't know.

I see they've yanked Willy off the circuit...the old creep can't close the sale anymore.

Bill isn't screwing up, he doesn't want the job.

Sure he does but not to be First Dude...he can turn the Clinturd Fundation into the biggest pay-for-play hedge fund in the history of the world with her in the Oval Office. They're business partners remember...he ain't slept with her in 30 years.

Everybody check out her shrieking that she "should be ahead by 50 points" in a conference call with some union slugs....on Fox...where else?

original.gif

The diaper-wearing epileptic criminal is back on the lam, propped up between pillows on a couch swiped from the White House, muttering obscenities about the Donald and snapping her fingers at Huma to get her some cough drops. Her last event was Wednesday in front of a tiny crowd in Orlando and no appearances are planned before the first debate on Monday. Trump meanwhile is appearing before packed venues and not doing much to prepare to face the old bat....and why should he? Everybody knows what she'll try to pull off on Monday....stacked audience, moderators attacking her opponent, and lying about her non-existent accomplishments while trying to lure Trump into a temper tantrum. Her main goal will be not to have a seizure and do a face-plant on her lectern.

hillary-clinton-ugly.jpg

Yesterday, some asshole on here said her lip mole was the result of photoshop.

Well, I see it there. Is that also a photoshopped mole?

What a boner killer, BTW.

Forum List

Back