Hillary Back In The Jackpot?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
With Comey the Clown out of the picture, Hillary best be careful with her little snarks aimed at the president. Although Trump isn't a vindictive man, there's only so much of her he's going to put up with. She claimed she had joined "the resistance" the other day and like all the other Rat elites, refused to condemn Soros' street thugs or campus Stalinists running roughshod over our First Amendment. Yesterday she said he fired the Director because "Comey was onto him".... Hopefully it's too late for her to unring that bell and the new FBI comes at her like a pack of ninjas.
nunchaku-155.gif

President Trump’s decision to fire James Comey touched off widespread speculation in Washington over what will happen to the FBI’s Russia meddling probe – but the prospect of new leadership at the bureau also could hold implications for the ‘closed’ Hillary Clinton email case.

Brian Weidner, a veteran former FBI agent, suggested both the case and the immunity deals struck during that investigation could be revisited.

"I would be surprised if they did not review all the investigations regarding HRC and come up with [a] conclusion regarding prosecution. The statute of limitations hasn't come into play yet," he said in an email to Fox News.

giphy.gif

Comey firing could spur new review of Clinton case, immunity deals, ex-agent says

Last edited:
Don's a whiney little bitch at the end of the day. Oh it's harder than I thought it would be. I liked my old life, all I did was sell the use of my name for rubes to fawn over. Who knew healthcare reform could be so complicated..

Who really cares...lol...all last year when things were looking bad for Trump we got a million threads about Lock Her up Tom..
Even Flynn was parroting it...lol

Don's a whiney little bitch at the end of the day. Oh it's harder than I thought it would be. I liked my old life, all I did was sell the use of my name for rubes to fawn over. Who knew healthcare reform could be so complicated..
That is a prime example why Trump should shut up and his daddy should take his phone,

• Banned
Who really cares...lol...all last year when things were looking bad for Trump we got a million threads about Lock Her up Tom..

Perfect. Your side has turned on her to the point Trump could send her to prison without much of a response...all the more reason she should head back into the woods and keep her yap shut. :cow:

Perfect. Your side has turned on her to the point Trump could send her to prison without much of a response...all the more reason she should head back into the woods and keep her yap shut. :cow:
'Cept he can't and won't. Nieto's check show up yet?

There are some of us who supported Trump Tom, I did end up voting for the democrats because I saw where Trump was going with Pence..
Do you remember when the GOP hated Trump before the RNC last fall?

The worse that things get for the Trump-traitor and his Trumptards, the more deflection threads they create. At least the Trumptards are obedient corrupt party hacks, if nothing else.

First, I wouldn't say that Trump isn't a vindictive man; yeah, I think he most definitely is. Second, while I believe Hillary should have faced an indictment and had her day in court like everyone else, she is also entitled to the same legal defense and rules of evidence as everyone else. My thinking is that she deliberately and willfully decided to send and receive classified information on an unprotected server, this making it hackable to pretty much anybody. And then lied about it and destroyed any evidence she could to preclude any prosecution. And for all that IMHO she should have been convicted, but the question is whether it could be proved in a court of law, and Comey was probably right when he said he didn't think most prosecutors wouldn't have brought the case to court due to a lack of usable evidence.

First, I wouldn't say that Trump isn't a vindictive man; yeah, I think he most definitely is. Second, while I believe Hillary should have faced an indictment and had her day in court like everyone else, she is also entitled to the same legal defense and rules of evidence as everyone else. My thinking is that she deliberately and willfully decided to send and receive classified information on an unprotected server, this making it hackable to pretty much anybody. And then lied about it and destroyed any evidence she could to preclude any prosecution. And for all that IMHO she should have been convicted, but the question is whether it could be proved in a court of law, and Comey was probably right when he said he didn't think most prosecutors wouldn't have brought the case to court due to a lack of usable evidence.
-------------------------------------------------------- from what i hear that decision was not 'comeys' decision to make Task !!

I agree with all you said except prosecutors refusing to indict. But what do I know? Let's find out!

Not only would any prosecutor worth a ham sandwich have prosecuted her, but convicted her with ease. Comey was so hated at the Bureau for not moving on her that long-time friends walked past him in the hallways without making eye-contact. He gave immunity to 5 of her aides without anything in return! He refused to look at her Foundation which was so obviously a money-laundering and influence-peddling operation that a first year law student could have taken her apart on it. And no, Trump isn't a vindictive man but he keeps track of who's attacking him.

-------------------------------------------------------- from what i hear that decision was not 'comeys' decision to make Task !!

It was his job to make a recommendation though, and that's what he did. It was the DOJ's call whether to accept that recommendation which they did.

Not only would any prosecutor worth a ham sandwich have prosecuted her, but convicted her with ease. Comey was so hated at the Bureau for not moving on her that long-time friends walked past him in the hallways without making eye-contact. He gave immunity to 5 of her aides without anything in return! He refused to look at her Foundation which was so obviously a money-laundering and influence-peddling operation that a first year law student could have taken her apart on it. And no, Trump isn't a vindictive man but he keeps track of who's attacking him.

That might depend on what is ruled as admissable evidence and what isn't. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm not sure what might or might not be allowed for the grand jury to consider. Nor am I certain that the court could say with certainty who actually did what. Was it Hillary or someone else? Maybe at her direction? Got proof of that? Who is going to testify against her in court and say she told me to do this or that? My guess is nobody.

It was his job to make a recommendation though, and that's what he did. It was the DOJ's call whether to accept that recommendation which they did.

You're heading into the weeds on this.....Lynch was compromised but refused to recuse herself. Comey knew he couldn't get an indictment from her, so why didn't he call for a special prosecutor? Because he has a Lancelot complex and believed he was better suited to decide who would be the next president. He was running the same game on Trump....he could have survived by admitting Trump's campaign had no ties to the Ivans and that Trump wasn't under investigation. Instead he paid for that HOAX "dossier" from a Brit stooge and kept the pot boiling. But this thread is about Hillary, not the disgraced Director.

With Comey the Clown out of the picture, Hillary best be careful with her little snarks aimed at the president. Although Trump isn't a vindictive man, there's only so much of her he's going to put up with. She claimed she had joined "the resistance" the other day and like all the other Rat elites, refused to condemn Soros' street thugs or campus Stalinists running roughshod over our First Amendment. Yesterday she said he fired the Director because "Comey was onto him".... Hopefully it's too late for her to unring that bell and the new FBI comes at her like a pack of ninjas.

First, the investigation into Clinton's emails has been closed. Unless some new evidence is found it will remain that way.

Second, Trump is well known to be vindictive. Right now, he's using Comey's mishandling of the Clinton investigation as an excuse to justify firing Comey, but we all know the real reason.

Third, The FBI is a professional organization. If Trump or the new FBI director try to reopen the Clinton email investigation, without new evidence, they are more likely to trigger an 'abuse of power' investigation against themselves.

Fourth, The Antifa is almost certainly run by alt-right fascists in an attempt to discredit liberals and force Americans into extremist camps. Everything about their organization and tactics spells 'FASCISM'. You just can't get liberal to organize - if it were possible there wouldn't be a single Republican in office. The 'Occupy Wall St.' protest was typical of liberals - tens of thousands gathered, but couldn't figure out exactly what they wanted or how to get organized. Liberals are way too individualistic to have organized the AntiFa.

Sorry to spoil your alt-right wet dream....

That might depend on what is ruled as admissable evidence and what isn't. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm not sure what might or might not be allowed for the grand jury to consider. Nor am I certain that the court could say with certainty who actually did what. Was it Hillary or someone else? Maybe at her direction? Got proof of that? Who is going to testify against her in court and say she told me to do this or that? My guess is nobody.

The first one they flipped.....none of those characters would face prison to protect the old witch.

Forum List

Back