Hillary Between Two Ferns Interview

Too bad old Zachie refuses to allow Donald Trump on.. I thought this was about comedy Zachie?
'Between Two Ferns' director: Trump too thin-skinned for our show
That's possibly true. What is certain that neither Obama or Clinton's people investigated this show before going on. I'm sure they both regretted it. They are narcissistic as well.
Lol if you really believe they didn't know what the show was then you're an idiot

Too bad old Zachie refuses to allow Donald Trump on.. I thought this was about comedy Zachie?
That's possibly true. What is certain that neither Obama or Clinton's people investigated this show before going on. I'm sure they both regretted it. They are narcissistic as well.
Lol if you really believe they didn't know what the show was then you're an idiot
It's perfectly evident in the clip....IDIOT!

It looks like she is trying to be "hip" for the young people. She looks so out of place.
I didn't get that impression. I saw a failing feminist, who desperately wants stamp out humour from the world for the patriarchal device of oppression that it is.

Well she is definitely the feminazi that no one likes, except for feminists and their dickless male counterparts.

It's exactly like every episode of that show. But I guess an idiot like you can't notice that.

It looks like she is trying to be "hip" for the young people. She looks so out of place.
I didn't get that impression. I saw a failing feminist, who desperately wants stamp out humour from the world for the patriarchal device of oppression that it is.

Well she is definitely the feminazi that no one likes, except for feminists and their dickless male counterparts.
I would say Male conservatives are the feminist counterpart in this long decent to the third world.

Perhaps you meant, dickless male servants?

I would say Male conservatives are the feminist counterpart in this long decent to the third world.

Perhaps you meant, dickless male servants?

No, because the male progressive has the same function as the feminist.

Hillary showed that she has no sense of humor....and that was the positive aspect of the interview.

She's just not funny.

Madonna isn't funny and she's worth millions
:scared1:

It's exactly like every episode of that show. But I guess an idiot like you can't notice that.
You're correct but it's clear Hillary had no clue as to the tenor of the show. Had she her performance would not have been so pathetic at a time when she's fighting for her political life and looking to score points with its demographic of voters, rather than coming across as the crotchety old hen she did.

Then why did they consent to go on? They didn't find it funny at all.

Like, who watches such crap?

Yes.it was funny and someone in the Hillary camp will pay for that interview to be scheduled. We might notice that the Obama interview is not easy to find.

Both should have kept their sense of humor. I thought Obama handled (what we saw of it) was handled better.
I thought both were hilarious and saw the Obama one on the same page.

You're correct but it's clear Hillary had no clue as to the tenor of the show. Had she her performance would not have been so pathetic at a time when she's fighting for her political life and looking to score points with its demographic of voters, rather than coming across as the crotchety old hen she did.
That's the entire point. That's what makes it funny. The target audience of that show is the 18 year old crowd. Crotchety old Trump supporters have zero chance of getting it.

That's the entire point. That's what makes it funny. The target audience of that show is the 18 year old crowd. Crotchety old Trump supporters have zero chance of getting it.
Agreed on the type of humor. I liked Zach's follow up question to "being the first girl President": "For many of our younger generation you'll be the nation's first white President". ROFL

Agreed on the type of humor. I liked Zach's follow up question to "being the first girl President": "For many of our younger generation you'll be the nation's first white President". ROFL
That one was hilarious

AGAIN. You're dumb as a sack of bricks. They're trying to reach the Millennials. No surprise that you couldn't surmise that

Say something else Jackson :lmao:
:dig:

Millennials you dummy lol. The very demographic that they are trying to get-out-the-vote

You REALLY don't know much about electioneering do you :eusa_eh:

Millennials you dummy lol. The very demographic that they are trying to get-out-the-vote

Says an old fucking toothless goob who's rotting in Shady Brook slinging his geriatric hatred all over his decrepit walker..

You don't know much about social interactions, do you?

You don't know much about social interactions, do you?
Lol you'll never get it

Forum List

Back