Hillary Between Two Ferns Interview

Lol if you really believe they didn't know what the show was then you're an idiot
It's perfectly evident in the clip....IDIOT!
It's exactly like every episode of that show. But I guess an idiot like you can't notice that.
Like, who watches such crap?
Millennials you dummy lol. The very demographic that they are trying to get-out-the-vote

You REALLY don't know much about electioneering do you :eusa_eh:

Says an old fucking toothless goob who's rotting in Shady Brook slinging his geriatric hatred all over his decrepit walker..
project much miss wannabe annie oakley? :anj_stfu:

Yes.it was funny and someone in the Hillary camp will pay for that interview to be scheduled. We might notice that the Obama interview is not easy to find.

Both should have kept their sense of humor. I thought Obama handled (what we saw of it) was handled better.

Amen. Someone or more in the Hillary camp caught the full onslaught of the Hildebeast for setting that debacle up. It's her Dukakis-in-the-tank-with-the-too-big-helmet moment of making a complete fool of herself. What an embarrassment for the fatso blob with the chipmunk cheeks.

If SNL had any balls it'd be the show opener this week.

it went- off just as planned. Yourself & Jackson are partisan idiots. NEWSFLASH!!! They prolly did 5+ takes to get it right and hiLIARy's staff had to OK the script

200w.gif

Would a "partisan hack" say Obama handled himself well? who's the one not dealing with reality here.

just dottie calling someone a partisan idiot is pure comedy....

Yes.it was funny and someone in the Hillary camp will pay for that interview to be scheduled. We might notice that the Obama interview is not easy to find.

Both should have kept their sense of humor. I thought Obama handled (what we saw of it) was handled better.
I thought both were hilarious and saw the Obama one on the same page.

that one was hilarious :p

Forum List

Back