Hillary Bitches Over "The Trump Violence".Well, What About The Violence In Benghazi?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :disbelief: :oops-28: Hope someone in the conservative media brings this up. So Hillary is just so so upset over that Trump supporter opening up a can of whoop-ass on a "Trump Hater".
But what happened in Benghazi was just fine with Hillary, oh well, some people died a horrible death on my watch. It's no big deal, wasn't even my fault,,,etc. etc.
Well? what do you intelligent conservatives think of another Hypa-cankles Comment by Hillary? :poke::piss2:

and come August we will hear Hillary bitch about all of the women Trump slept with after he was married

Hill-Beast just another political opportunist like Trumps' own Repub-elite opponents..........falsely blaming him for creating a divisive atmosphere (along with an in-the-bag leftist media), when the reality has been that a far left Democrap supported Prez has been cultivating the diviseness for the past 7+ years!
And, low information muppets who cannot think for themselves buy into the former propaganda, as opposed to the latter reality, above.

Hillary may as well wear a T-Shirt that reads,,,,I screwed up everything, its all the GOP's Fault !!

"Hillary Bitches Over "The Trump Violence".Well, What About The Violence In Benghazi?"

lol

What about this thread premise that fails as a false comparison fallacy.

It's incredible that most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Hillary blames Bush for her new ailment of involuntary dog barking syndrome

Its still a mystery that anyone shows up for a Hillary rally,,,,well, unless they are criminals that dont want to work and want everything given to them

Im bitching about it too.
I think she should try to get her voter base under control.
If she is so upset, you would think she would drop out of the race to distance herself from the violent types that vote for her.

If she is so upset, you would think she would drop out of the race to distance herself from the violent types that vote for her.
right, and why didnt Hillary bitch to Obama when he allowed god knows how many christians to die a horrible death?

right, and why didnt Hillary bitch to Obama when he allowed god knows how many christians to die a horrible death?
She wasnt afraid the would take her turn to be in the white house?

She wasnt afraid the would take her turn to be in the white house?
lets just add that to the top three Hillary Excuses,,,,,1) I Dont Recall 2) At The Time 3) But all of this started under the Bush Administration

Forum List

Back