Hillary Bitches Over "The Trump Violence".Well, What About The Violence In Benghazi?

:argue: :disbelief: :oops-28: Hope someone in the conservative media brings this up. So Hillary is just so so upset over that Trump supporter opening up a can of whoop-ass on a "Trump Hater".
But what happened in Benghazi was just fine with Hillary, oh well, some people died a horrible death on my watch. It's no big deal, wasn't even my fault,,,etc. etc.
Well? what do you intelligent conservatives think of another Hypa-cankles Comment by Hillary? :poke::piss2:

Ask the Republican investigators.

I just made a post about that. Read it. It has four links.

Man Holding Protest Sign Removed From Clinton Event In Dallas

holding a sign is the same as the Shitcago liberscumbags ??
being all Democrats are war mongers, hillary needs to shut up.

Despite this, Hill-Beast has the same 1st amendment rights as Trump, so let her say whatever. It's only the leftist hi-jacked Democrap Party that wants to infringe upon the 1st Amendment.............2nd Amendment.............4th Amendment...........etc., etc.,.............and they accuse Trump of being Fascist?!?!?

I just made a post about that. Read it. It has four links.

As usual, four link-a-dinks, too many............
Now you say that about Fox News. A little late, doncha think?

Nope. Fox wants a contested Repub convention in order to grease a path for Kasich, who used to work for them. I'm also reminded that Kasich worked for the failed Lehman whose failure was a major contributor to the near 2008 depression.

and yet Hillary loves to throw furniture at Bill every time she catches him in bed with another woman

Hill-Beast started throwing books at the 'Big-Dawg', ran out of 'em, and is throwin' furniture..........but, very light furniture.
and Hillary would use a golf club on anyone that pisses her off!

Forum List

Back