Hillary:Blacks in hoodies makes whites nervous

newsflash; black people wearing hoodies scare black people more than they scare white people. a black person is many times more likely to prey on another Black person, than a White person is to prey on a Black person, or even another white person
You must not be Black if you actually believe that.
\

deep inside you know it too
Its not a deep feeling. I know you arent Black if you are afraid of Black people in hoodies.

YAWN
like i said. it's not my job to take you out of the racist denial you live in
i'm not the idiot whisperer
I agree. Youre just an idiot.

newsflash; black people wearing hoodies scare black people more than they scare white people. a black person is many times more likely to prey on another Black person, than a White person is to prey on a Black person, or even another white person
\

Its not a deep feeling. I know you arent Black if you are afraid of Black people in hoodies.

i know a melon-head wanna-be intellectual like you that probably inhabits ivory towers more than walks the streets is afraid to
i live in a housing project WITH Black people
so nothing you say can bother me dummy

try again

\

YAWN

i know when i saw you were posting here i was going to get all up in your head

you getting angry nutjob

Newsflash, black people don't scare white men what a myth.
BS. Alot of white men are cowards and cant even look you in the eye.

Yep, libs are such cowards, I look most everyone I see in the eye and either speak to them or acknowledge them with a nod and a smile.
I wasnt talking about libs. Libs come in all races. I was talking about you white guys that turn red and wont look me in the eye.

\

i know a melon-head wanna-be intellectual like you that probably inhabits ivory towers more than walks the streets is afraid to

try again
What gave you the idea I was trying to bother you? I just said you must not be Black if you think something that dumb. If youre Black you must be a serious punk to be afraid of Black people in hoodies.

\

try again
What gave you the idea I was trying to bother you? I just said you must not be Black if you think something that dumb. If youre Black you must be a serious punk to be afraid of Black people in hoodies.

its what black bigots do

\

YAWN

i know when i saw you were posting here i was going to get all up in your head

you getting angry nutjob
I knew when I said you werent Black that you were going to start pouting.

LOL, oh well I don't think so here in Idaho
She won't be challenged. The press will run to the nearest gop candidate and ask them what they think

Hillary White People Nervous Around Blacks In Hoodies The Daily Caller

I wish it wasn't raining so I could be out playing golf instead of reading this crap

She is actually telling the truth though.

Yep, especially when it's 90 degrees and everyone else is in short selves and short pants.
Even when its -20 degrees and white people are wearing shorts.

You don't see people that dumb here in TX, of course you don't see -20 down here much either.

this nutjob thinks he speaks for all black people

in fact he's just an ordinary bigot

Yep, libs are such cowards, I look most everyone I see in the eye and either speak to them or acknowledge them with a nod and a smile.
I wasnt talking about libs. Libs come in all races. I was talking about you white guys that turn red and wont look me in the eye.

Well then maybe you should put away the broad brush, because that doesn't apply to me.

like i said; i live WITH black people; share a bed, the bathroom, my whole life

i highly doubt you can say the same

try again

Well then maybe you should put away the broad brush, because that doesn't apply to me.

he cant help it he's a loser Black bigot through and through

Forum List

Back