Hillary blasting Trump on business; What's HER business record? She's never had a real job.

Anyone find it ironic that Crooked Careless Hillary is ripping Trump's business history?

Umm.....what is HER business record? Bitch has never had a real job. She toyed around as a low level lawyer where she helped child rapists get off (fact). Then.....she went and married Bill and road his coat tails for 30 years.

Hillary has never even run a hot dog stand. And she's ripping his business past???

The ONLY job she has ever created....was Monicas blowjob on Bill due to Hillary neglecting her husband.
Six bankruptcies is a lot to rip. I wouldn't want someone with that type of history to run a business of mine if I ever owned one. Would you?

When you own as many businesses as Trump some of them are going to fail.
I mean he owns five hundred of em.
Trump whores his name

What a blistering response....I think i'm getting the vapors.:blahblah:

I still don't understand why Hillary isn't still trading cattle futures. MAN was she good!!!!!!!

Anyone find it ironic that Crooked Careless Hillary is ripping Trump's business history?

Umm.....what is HER business record? Bitch has never had a real job. She toyed around as a low level lawyer where she helped child rapists get off (fact). Then.....she went and married Bill and road his coat tails for 30 years.

Hillary has never even run a hot dog stand. And she's ripping his business past???

The ONLY job she has ever created....was Monicas blowjob on Bill due to Hillary neglecting her husband.
Trump's has built his career running a property development business. Clinton's has built her career on running the government. If she plans on developing property, then she needs some business experience. If Trump plans on running the government, then he better get some experience in government.

So you're an establishment worm eh...?
I really love the logic of the opposition. Having no qualifications for the job makes you qualified.

It is so true - Hillary has never been qualified for any job, even her Rose Law job, since she failed the DC Bar exam and couldn't keep legit billing records or stay away from fraud...

You mean you are actually going to claim that not spending 70% of one's time sucking up to the likes of Goldman Sachs with

because THAT ($650k) is what THEY (Goldman) offered?

is a liability for Trump. Trump never sold out the American people for a donation to a foundation - that's your line here??

LOL!!

Hillary's "experience" isn't fooling anyone...

Trump's has built his career running a property development business. Clinton's has built her career on running the government. If she plans on developing property, then she needs some business experience. If Trump plans on running the government, then he better get some experience in government.

So you're an establishment worm eh...?
I really love the logic of the opposition. Having no qualifications for the job makes you qualified.

I really love the thought process of progressives....lets keep doing the same thing that got us into this mess in the first place.

You mean you are actually going to claim that not spending 70% of one's time sucking up to the likes of Goldman Sachs with

because THAT ($650k) is what THEY (Goldman) offered?

is a liability for Trump. Trump never sold out the American people for a donation to a foundation - that's your line here??

LOL!!

Hillary's "experience" isn't fooling anyone...
Trump simply has never had the chance because he has done nothing for the America people other than making a piss pot of money screwing investors, creditors, and customers. If he makes it into public office, then we can talk about what he has done for the American people.

You do not know Donald Trump.

Donald Trump And The Wollman Rinking of American Politics

"“Once upon a time there was an ice skating rink in Central Park that could no longer make ice. No one could figure out how to fix the skating rink. Years went by and millions of dollars were spent and still no ice. One day a white knight wearing a bright red tie showed up and said: ‘ Let there be ice!’ Four months later there was ice. When asked by the press why the people had been unable to fix the rink themselves the knight said ‘they’re very nice people and I like them very much but they’re all idiots!’ And everyone lived happily ever after.”

Pretty much the true story of the Wollman Skating Rink fiasco. You can even check the New York Times. On May 31, 1986 Donald Trump said in an interview with theTimes, “I don’t want my name attached to losers. So far the Wollman Rink has been one of the great losers. I’ll make it a winner.” Shortly after Trump decided to slap his name on Wollman Rink, if you read the fine print. Now, 30 years later, Wollman Rink is a winner and the Trump name is still associated with it. Just check the Wollman Skating Rink website. "

The DONALD has first hand experience dealing with lazy, corrupt, government kleptocrats... and embarrassing them with his own money for the people...

You do not know Donald Trump.

Donald Trump And The Wollman Rinking of American Politics

"“Once upon a time there was an ice skating rink in Central Park that could no longer make ice. No one could figure out how to fix the skating rink. Years went by and millions of dollars were spent and still no ice. One day a white knight wearing a bright red tie showed up and said: ‘ Let there be ice!’ Four months later there was ice. When asked by the press why the people had been unable to fix the rink themselves the knight said ‘they’re very nice people and I like them very much but they’re all idiots!’ And everyone lived happily ever after.”

Pretty much the true story of the Wollman Skating Rink fiasco. You can even check the New York Times. On May 31, 1986 Donald Trump said in an interview with theTimes, “I don’t want my name attached to losers. So far the Wollman Rink has been one of the great losers. I’ll make it a winner.” Shortly after Trump decided to slap his name on Wollman Rink, if you read the fine print. Now, 30 years later, Wollman Rink is a winner and the Trump name is still associated with it. Just check the Wollman Skating Rink website. "

The DONALD has first hand experience dealing with lazy, corrupt, government kleptocrats... and embarrassing them with his own money for the people...
As president, Donald's money will do him no good, neither will name calling and gross behavior. His most troubling adversaries are going to be in his own party. The only way he will survive the presidency is thorough his political skills and experience, neither of which he has demonstrated in his campaign.

His inept handling of his campaign and political blunders endear him to his supporters and support his image as an outsider. However, that is certainly not going to work with congress or heads of state.

Hillary's response to every political issue is

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION??

Compared to that, Trump is an F-ing angel...

trumps only selling point is his business experience and he has been a devious, manipulative failure at business

The Clintons and Barry Hussein would have been laughed out of Washington a long time ago if it wasn't for the liberal media's support. Hillary never had a real job in her entire pathetic adult life that wasn't arranged by her husband in exchange for her defense of his abuse of women.

Hillary's response to every political issue is

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION??

Compared to that, Trump is an F-ing angel...
Trump would never ask his supporters for donations to the Trump Foundation because he barely even supports it himself. Trump is probably the least charitable billionaire in the world with only 3.7 million dollars in donations. In fact, the Trump foundation wasn't even created till he found himself interested in politics.

By Comparison, the Clinton's gave 15 million and the foundation was formed in 1996. Over the years the Clintonss raised over 3 billion dollars for the foundation. The foundation spends 88.3% of all donations on charitable programs and remainder on administration.

The Clintons and Barry Hussein would have been laughed out of Washington a long time ago if it wasn't for the liberal media's support. Hillary never had a real job in her entire pathetic adult life that wasn't arranged by her husband in exchange for her defense of his abuse of women.

Coming from the idiots running a reality TV star......You Fired

You will never be laughed out of Washington because you worked for the government.

Forum List

Back